Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    Unlikely. They don't tend to sync them up with build releases, and numbers online are still low. (~40 people on the Sylvanas server)
    Didn't the first wave go out Wednesday night early Thursday morning for EU not sure when that would be for NA mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Didn't the first wave go out Wednesday night early Thursday morning for EU not sure when that would be for NA mind you.
    I just mean for builds and invites in general, I don't remember seeing any pattern that more people was invited just because of a new build going out. The first invites would have more of a connection since they want people online soon after the servers go up.

NEW Mag'har Direwolf
    Native to Draenor, these wolves are preferred by the Mag'har for their ferocity, loyalty, and for something to snuggle on those cool winter nights.

This is the mount description. I guess that doesn't clear much for those wondering if they're gonna be MU or AU.
    I'm pretty sure they're gonna be AU orcs though.

Unlikely. They don't tend to sync them up with build releases, and numbers online are still low. (~40 people on the Sylvanas server)
    Oh yeah I know, was just asking because in my mind there were gonna make an invite wave every week

40 people ? That's indeed really low.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Oh yeah I know, was just asking because in my mind there were gonna make an invite wave every week

40 people ? That's indeed really low.
    All content is streamed, audience retention kicks in :P

Better business to play other games untill new content is released.

Where did you happen to grab the number from? Just curious.

about the mag'har orcs... maybe this gorgrond map we saw is just something "in the past" aka we'll get to see some orc story before draenor got wrecked (so our universe draenor) and became outland.

Or i dunno what's up.

Homophobia is so gay.

Looks like Horde strike first. Meh Sylvanas is Garrosh V2

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    All content is streamed, audience retention kicks in :P

Better business to play other games untill new content is released.
    That makes sense yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    tell me more tell me more

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless..."

https://i.imgur.com/0rjm8xE.png

I'm sorry, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Not to turn this thread into a complete shitshow of Alliance vs. Horde, but... the Alliance do attack first in Silithus. They're outwardly hostile to the Horde simply on the basis of mining Azerite, a material both factions know next to nothing about.

Not to say Teldrassil is an equivalent exchange or reasonable response, but, the Alliance isn't totally innocent here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Here's a fun question:

What do you think are the odds that we'll see -several- Allied Races before patch 8.1 of BAz?

With the Orcstuff already being fiddled with, Vulpera already seeing a new model change, the ThinHumans and Monster Hunters in the code...

Maybe Zandalari and Dark Iron will have company?
    Given all the orc stuff that's been datamined, it's starting to look likely that there might be a least another pair of races launching in BfA beyond Zandalari/Dark Irons. The way I see it, it would make a lot more sense if BfA launched two pairs of race: Zandalari/Mag'har for the Horde, and Kul Tirans/Dark Irons for the Alliance. This way, it would align better if Alliance and Horde both got their continent's main race and one "subrace" that mainly adds different colors/customization to an existing race. The way it currently is, it's kind of misaligned that the Horde recruits Zandalari after going to Zandalar while the Alliance recruits Dark Irons out of the blue.

As for more? I'm not yet sure. Vulpera are being built up to be playable, but I'm not convinced they'll launch as such. My guess is currently along the lines of BfA launching Zandalari (H) and Kul Tirans (A) being proper counterparts, with Mag'gar (H) and Dark Irons (A) being their own counterparts. Down the line, maybe when Worgen and Goblins get updated, I think we'll see something like Vulpera (H) and Sethrak (A).

Thin humans? I don't think we'll see them exist as anything more than an NPC race, or if anything they might be an alternate customization option for Kul Tirans.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=281843/b...-and-lordaeron

So Sylvanas attacks Teldrassil in order to secure Kalimdor for the Horde, and establish an untouchable empire for the next hundred generations.

Yawn. Not only does this continue the stigma of 'Horde agression for honorable intentions', but she's obviously lying.

The dialogue between her and Saurfang seems to indicate Saurfang is ready to die, perhaps the final straw of seeing the Horde go to shit under Sylvanas.

What a time to be Horde huh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    "The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless..."

https://i.imgur.com/0rjm8xE.png

I'm sorry, what?
    Maybe it's a reference to their advanced arithmetic skills compared to other races.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The voidelves "number are endless" line is hella weird....

Wonder what they did.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account

#NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=281843/b...-and-lordaeron

So Sylvanas attacks Teldrassil in order to secure Kalimdor for the Horde, and establish an untouchable empire for the next hundred generations.

Yawn. Not only does this continue the stigma of 'Horde agression for honorable intentions', but she's obviously lying.

The dialogue between her and Saurfang seems to indicate Saurfang is ready to die, perhaps the final straw of seeing the Horde go to shit under Sylvanas.

What a time to be Horde huh.
    Depends what kind of Horde person you are. If you enjoy the Old Horde kinda mentality this development is great. If you prefer Thrall's Horde mentality this will feel painful.

No way Void Elves are that numerous, fuck off Blizzard.
    Yeah, it can't be that numerous and I'm Alliance. It's a tad bit much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The voidelves "number are endless" line is hella weird....

Wonder what they did.
    According to another datamined line, Alleria arrives later on with reinforcements, much like Jaina.

Think the Horde is seeing Void Elves in battle for the first time, and double at that.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    Maybe they want to make sure everythings runs stable until they unlock new content and invite the first big wave.
    Seems likely given the game has some downright silly issues right now.
    Like Keg Smash crashing anyone who looks at you, that was a day 1 issue I hope is now fixed.
    Also if you leave the new continent you can't get back.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    According to another datamined line, Alleria arrives later on with reinforcements, much like Jaina.

Think the Horde is seeing Void Elves in battle for the first time, and double at that.

Well who knoes, I guess both high elves/blood elves joined the cause to become Void Elves. Or maybe they found some voidy mass clonage thing

Homophobia is so gay.