10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how the new Loading screens will look like for Kalimdor and EK, no way they aren't gonna atleast update those.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    its out already?
    Not yet, realms are still down so they're still working on it. Hopefully soon, or they might rollback and try again tomorrow or thursday.

7+ Year Old Account
    its out already?
    Not yet. Its likely coming today since the realms were updated.

They better add Lightforged and Void Elves to quest areas and Boralus for the Alliance.

More importantly, Drustvar and Tiragarde Sound’s quest quality better be because they are unfinished. Or at least change them Blizz.

Horde even gets some HvA questing in Zuldazar in a side wuest.
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-02-27 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I wonder how the new Loading screens will look like for Kalimdor and EK, no way they aren't gonna atleast update those.
    I wonder if Blizzard is bold enough to have the Kalimdor screen show Gorribal stabbing Silithus.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I gave him 4 days, looks like I was too generous again.

Permaban plz?
    why did he get banned this time?

7+ Year Old Account
    I gave him 4 days, looks like I was too generous again.

Permaban plz?
    Wait, is Bjoramier banned again? Didn't he just get banned like 3 weeks ago?

why did he get banned this time?
    Because it Bjoramier.

Here’s something that’s interesting imo: when the Horde fights Dark Irons (and they are explicitly Dark Irons) at an archaeology site, one states “These ruins belong to the Alliance!” Certainly sounds like they’d have become Allied Races by that point.

A quest given by a Nightborne also states “It is My understanding that they stand with the Alliance now.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    Wait, is Bjoramier banned again? Didn't he just get banned like 3 weeks ago?
    Yeah, and 3 weeks before that as well. And probably 3 weeks before those 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    They haven't since WoD. Before Cataclysm they updated them every expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Here’s something that’s interesting imo: when the Horde fights Dark Irons (and they are explicitly Dark Irons) at an archaeology site, one states “These ruins belong to the Alliance!” Certainly sounds like they’d have become Allied Races by that point.

A quest given by a Nightborne also states “It is My understanding that they stand with the Alliance now.”
    They've technically 'been' with the Alliance since the conception of the Council of Three Hammers. More likely they've been openly accepted into the fold as of BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've technically 'been' with the Alliance since the conception of the Council of Three Hammers. More likely they've been openly accepted into the fold as of BfA.
    I'm going to guess overall Alliance Society is ok with Dark Irons and not "mmmm you're fine...for now." That's what I assume anyways.

Yeah, and 3 weeks before that as well. And probably 3 weeks before those 3 weeks.
    He just can't keep his naughty mouth shut >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

To me it’s slightly more circumstantial evidence that Dark irons (and probably WoD Orcs) are going to come at some point before BFA launch.

my question is what is the screen on log-screen, hope see orcs and humains face to face on a battleground

what do you thing ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    The Seething Shore is a lot of fun! Has anyone else played it? It is very well paced.
    Getting off work in a bit and coming home to play it. Been watching streams of it and can't wait!

Ya I enjoy it quite a bit. It’s also very short which I like.

Speaking of the Seething Shore, that opened about 1 month after pre purchase. I wonder if at end of March we will get the artifact instability and absorbing the power of the sword in Silithus?

Thar she blows!

7+ Year Old Account
    Just me or has the MMO-C topbar just changed?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Just me or has the MMO-C topbar just changed?
    It indeed has!
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738