Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I used to always be positive. A lot of people call me a blizzard fanboy. I was sure BFA would launch in late June last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive seen them in game. Thats what I mean is that they are just green. Thats it. Low quality image, but see what I mean.

They look pretty good to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Pretty sure no one sane would give directions to make zones lacking an actual colour pallet and clear theme.
    As apposed to Dragonblights ice for miles? All of WoW art pre Cata looks awful in retrospect. The flaw with Borean was quest design.

I’m still convinced that BFA is a filler expansion. All we need is the mass advertisement and overhype to confirm it.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I gave up being positive a long time ago. Here's the MMO feedback loop..

"It's just Alpha, stop complaining, it'll clearly be changed before release"
    "It's just released, stop complaining, it'll clearly be changed in the next patch"
    "It's only the middle of the expansion, stop complaining, haste will fix it"
    "That expansion's almost over, stop complaining, it'll clearly be changed in the next expansion..."
    Im not even complaining. Just giving negative feedback. If they dont change the mountains ill live. They dont look bad. Just dont look as good as the rest of the zone. Every other zone in bfa looks awesome. I love the geometry of the mountains. I love them being green and mossy. I dont like them being only green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I gave up being positive a long time ago. Here's the MMO feedback loop..

"It's just Alpha, stop complaining, it'll clearly be changed before release"
    "It's just released, stop complaining, it'll clearly be changed in the next patch"
    "It's only the middle of the expansion, stop complaining, haste will fix it"
    "That expansion's almost over, stop complaining, it'll clearly be changed in the next expansion..."
    Not everyone is like that also when it comes to specific complaints like say class design, if a first build of an ALPHA has classes not the best or barely changes(Note that we know classes aren't supposed to change too much) then maybe it will be changed before release. It's not that simple as you put it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    did anyone check if they updated the gnolls?
    Hopefully they're busy adding lots of customisation options to them so they can be a future Allied race
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

So far in BFA Alpha:

Horde:
    *3rd Allied race: Zandalari: unique model, cuztomizations, heritage armor, racial mount, unique dino-themed druid forms, including a playable Arakkoa model. That's right, it's a 2in1 race.

*4th Allied race: Draenor orc: reskinned orc, customizations (including skins for all clans rolled into one allied race), heritage armor, racial mount. BONUS: upright posture option.

Alliance:
    *3rd Allied race: DI dwarves: reskinned dwarf; customizations (only 1 clan skin out of many); heritage armor. NO racial mount yet.

This is just getting silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I’m still convinced that BFA is a filler expansion
    No expansion is a filler expansion. Wtf even is a filler expansion. WoD was most definitely supposed to be a 100% with more than 1 patch legit expansion. Blizzard just realized they fucked up too late and had to scrap the content patches. Im not sure that was the right move, but during 90% of development it was not a "Filler expansion".

- - - Updated - - -

Lets me honest here. The real reason im upset about the plain looking mountains is that I really wanted diversity. I was so hoping they would be a future allied race....

Deleted
    As apposed to Dragonblights ice for miles? All of WoW art pre Cata looks awful in retrospect. The flaw with Borean was quest design.
    Dragonblight isn't ice for miles, there's dragonshrines that each fit their respective flights aesthetically.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    dolphin.
    Come to the Dark Side, we have Dolphins. Apparently.

Hypothetically, could someone hypothetically send me a hypothetical link to a hypothetical BFA Sandbox, hypothetically of course.

Are they ever going to finish Zuldazar? The entire left half of the zone looks massively unfinished and its looked like that for almost a month.
    That's just empty space. Mountains for scenery. They might touch it up at late stages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Dragonblight isn't ice for miles, there's dragonshrines that each fit their respective flights aesthetically.
    True, but 80% of the zone is nothing but ice. The coldara in Borean makes up as much space as the dragonshrines. Sure its not the most interesting zone, but its not supposed to be. Its a tundra. A wasteland. Did you hate frostfire too?

WoD was a filler expansion. Story served no purpose except to bridge into Legion. Expansion itself had no content outside of raiding in it. What purpose does BFA serve to the story when it’s about a faction war with no absolute winner and clearly evolves into Old Gods which is what 9.0 most likely is gonna be about. I haven’t been hyped for an expansion release since WoD and I’ll never do so again. Legion turned out amazing as expected. I knew it wasn’t going to be filler because of what we got previously, the vibes I had and playing in the beta itself.

Anyways despite the art and music BFA is definitely going to be a filler expansion. I expect more content than WoD but the entire thing will be no more than a senseless grind as 7.3.5 showed. Throw BFA in the trashcan and give us expansion 8.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That's just empty space. Mountains for scenery. They might touch it up at late stages.
    Seemed like there was a beach on the other side. If all of those mountains are empty why add them in the first place? Seems like a lot of work to add THAT MANY mountains for nothing.

I present to you the Zandalari moonkin form:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean they look like a decent example of this:
    Maybe they need to be more furry in game. Ive not seen once close up. I wonder if there is a mossy grass running up the sides?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I’m still convinced that BFA is a filler expansion.
    I really wonder what the fuck is that even supposed to mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the ice for miles =<
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I’m still convinced that BFA is a filler expansion. All we need is the mass advertisement and overhype to confirm it.
    This isn't a tv series, we don't need to fill up the space of three episodes before getting to the next big plot development. Blizzard isn't bound by a contract, they do things as they please.

They didn't want to do a Void expansion, or a full-on South Seas one, or something else. They wanted to go back to the roots of Warcraft and faction conflict instead of pushing this ridiculous theme of Light and Shadow straight out of a children's cartoon. That story needs to mature further to be even remotely interesting, and there's no reason to have it while we can have some juicy political drama in a fantasy setting instead, that's where the fun is.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2018-02-28 at 12:11 AM.