10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh

Genn says at Lordaeron

"The Horde's cowardly attack on Teldrassil brought war upon us... and made clear what is truly at stake."

Well that settles that, horde starts it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Oooh

Genn says at Lordaeron

"The Horde's cowardly attack on Teldrassil brought war upon us... and made clear what is truly at stake."

did he forget when he ambushed a horde fleet a bit before that?

Oooh

Genn says at Lordaeron

We've known that for a while now

Are you really taking Genn's word as objective fact? LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    We've known that for a while now
    Oh I always thought it was an assumption without outright proof.

whoops lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Are you really taking Genn's word as objective fact? LOL
    Your right

Clearly Genn is saying that for no reason and is seeing into the future where there will be an attack on teldrassil and thats why we're invading lordaeron first ?

Apparently Genn is now a part of that so raven

Your right

Clearly Genn is saying that for no reason and is seeing into the future where there will be an attack on teldrassil and thats why we're invading lordaeron first ?

Apparently Genn is now a part of that so raven
    You're dumb as rocks if you think that Genn's view of the Horde is objective truth about what happens. It is likely that the Horde burns the tree, but even more likely that they are hiding something about how the war starts.

Wooohhh thanks for the links! I have my fingers crossed for kultiran druids and this gave me more hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Wooohhh thanks for the links! I have my fingers crossed for kultiran druids and this gave me more hope!
    Even if they do make Kul Tirans playable, and then even if they do let them roll druids, what are the odds then on top of that that they'll cook up entirely new forms for them like the Zandalaris get?

Deleted
    Well actually, I think Lillian Voss kind of started the war. I'm sure it's not going to be actually any ingame reason but the last part of the rogue campaign you get sent to the enemy faction capitals to kill some important people that are 'homunculi' only she can identify as Legion agents. This is an incursion that is actually even more severe than whatever happens at Silithus and the reason for these murders is being kept secret from the officials of Horde and Alliance. It is a direct attack on Horde and Alliance people, in some cases even nobility, carried out by assassins from the opposing faction in the faction capitals.
    The Goblins at Silithus don't even tell you, you're messing with the Horde, they are saying you're messing with the Cartel if you attack as Alliance. I have not done Silithus on Horde yet. But I can't imagine killing enemy spies in Silithus is worse than killing enemy nobles in their own city ^^

So even if we say that there is not an actual state of war yet before Teldrassil and Sylvanas attacks first, Genn would technically be right, but if you look at the whole situation, a war is unavoidable, not least because of Genn himself. A preemptive attack would be absolutely justifiable.
    That Teldrassil is a world tree is something else completely, but maybe Sylvanas doesn't even buy the whole world tree thing and that it's in any way important. I don't think she'd consult the Cenarion Circle before attacking.

It'll just be like Theramore all over again.

Horde will deny they start it and/or level a city, then it will be clear that's exactly what happens, so then the narrative becomes "well, then it was a legitimate target".

Very suspicious that every one is a big model.
    Power over nature comes naturally to those thicc enough

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Azeroth's... soul... will... serve.. the Mogu!

OK I'm intrigued
    Probably a boss in Island Expeditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Even if they do make Kul Tirans playable, and then even if they do let them roll druids, what are the odds then on top of that that they'll cook up entirely new forms for them like the Zandalaris get?
    Very high odds. They aren't Cenarius-taught Druids (Worgen are taught by Nelfs, Trolls and HM are taught by Tauren), and it would be unfair if one allied side's druid got lame models compared to the other.

HM don't count because Horde has two, and one is really unique.

You're dumb as rocks if you think that Genn's view of the Horde is objective truth about what happens. It is likely that the Horde burns the tree, but even more likely that they are hiding something about how the war starts.
    I dont give a damn if a murder victims view of the murderer is objective
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

If indeed we get kultiran druids, getting unique forms like the zandalari isn't farfetched at all (in my opinion). One, they always strive to appease horde and alliance players equally (relatively). If kultiran druids only got insignificantly different looking reskins while the zandalari got entirely new forms, players would riot. Two, it would make sense from a lore perspective. Zandalari druidism is different, so it makes sense that they don't look the same as the druids we've had so far. Kultiran druidism (in case they do become a thing) is different as well. No cenarius, no hyjal wild gods, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I dont give a damn if a murder victims view of the murderer is objective
    You should, it's misleading and shows the bias.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The thing is, the Darkspear druids should have gotten unique forms too (based on their loa, or at least the Gurubashi loa; they could have a tiger or raptor form for feral but the Darkspear have no bear loa since no bears live in the jungle).
    They do have a tiger form.

7+ Year Old Account
    It'll just be like Theramore all over again.

Horde will deny they start it and/or level a city, then it will be clear that's exactly what happens, so then the narrative becomes "well, then it was a legitimate target".
    except theramore was attacking the horde, and was a legitimte target

now is just Sylvanas wanting to protect the future of horde children

Well it's tiger based. I think the Balance of Power form is probably the most appropriate for Darkspear ferals. But their guardian form being a bear makes no sense.
    They were being taught by the CC, even if the calling arose from the Loa.