about DK i am more interested in this thing https://media-azeroth.cursecdn.com/d...night_d_01.jpg
    *in hope* maybe... it's legendary from Bwonsamdi? *naive mode off* or atleast some piece of lore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Maybe blizzard will give the dark irons something cool? Like shaman totems that drill out of the ground instead of the normal placement animation?
    dark iron are not tagged as shaman until now

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    This is exactly what they intended, though. Going away from the need to design a class-based set for every raid, and instead based on the location. If you prefer something that just screams "Paladin/DK/DH", then transmog
    What was intended was to get rid of set items that interfere with your gearing process, because you were locked to certain items in order to maintain set bonus. Not having to create class specific sets was just a side effect.

"just transmog" is not really the most compelling solution to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is exactly what they intended, though. Going away from the need to design a class-based set for every raid, and instead based on the location. If you prefer something that just screams "Paladin/DK/DH", then transmog
    Yeah, I prefer this new set design method as it cuts down on wasted time for me going after shit on alts of the same armor type. Some people just get too spoiled with what we have and expect more of the same without change, ever. There are plenty class sets as is, covering many themes. Mix em with the new shit and have fun.

Thinking about it, this would also make it marginally easier to introduce new classes.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    And they already suffer from this "no class specific sets" theme - Some of these sets simply don't work on some classes. Horde Warfront cloth on Warlock? Great. Horde Warfront cloth on Priest? Not so much.

Can't wait to see Demon Hunters and Death Knights buried beneath troll armor sets, because the raid theme is apparently more fitting for a set than a class theme.
    Plenty of tiers have been "raid inspired" and not "class inspired". Don't see the difference. Besides, very often, when the set is "class inspired" it seems overly odd, for example all the ToS sets, why would a bunch of nagas, ghosts and demons drop items made out of Gronn bones?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Selective quote confirms Shandris being killed and raised as a Dark Ranger :P 
    Is that true? And if so, where can I see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlindrel View Post
    Is that true? And if so, where can I see it?
    Haha, just a joke

The actual comment (regarding BfA Followers/Champions) was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The only ones that shoud be changed are John. and Voss, to Shandris and Valorana or Belmont preferably, or whoever else.
    meaning "John to Shandris, and Voss to Velonara or Belmont"
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Haha, just a joke

The actual comment (regarding BfA Followers/Champions) was:

meaning "John to Shandris, and Voss to Velonara or Belmont"
    Oh... The idea sounded interesting 8(

TBF, they should also remove class restrictions from old sets. Lookalike sets are easily obtainable, they, however, often miss one piece because Blizz didn't want to make full lookalike sets available to other classes.

The only reason why it wasn't done was some old PvP-related bullshit that they didn't want to cause confusion by having paladins who looked like DKs in BGs/arenas/etc. Class identity and shit, but it's no longer a part of their gear design philosophy.

But obv it won't happen. Zugsworth, the guy in charge of tmog system, is in favour of heavy restrictions.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-03-07 at 11:38 AM.

It's interesting that the mag'har totems have the Old Horde symbol, instead of the Iron Horde one. Blizzard keeps sending mixed signs of where these orcs are coming from...
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It's interesting that the mag'har totems have the Old Horde symbol, instead of the Iron Horde one. Blizzard keeps sending mixed signs of where these orcs are coming from...
    Or they don't care about such minor details, however, they fixed the joke that made some people believe that these orcs could be from MU Outland.

Hmeaning "John to Shandris, and Voss to Velonara or Belmont"
    Is it bad that whenever i hear Belmont, i think Vampirekiller and Dracula?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    You're just upset that Blizz is not giving you this one little thing. You already got druids and shamans. DI get Shaman and Paladin. All other classes are probably going to be the Same.
    ?
    You already got paladins. You dont need more of the Horde class. And druids have nothing to do with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Nothing. Horde has not lost a thing since Cataclysm (and veen in Cata they had major gains).
    Because they had less from the begginig, equalizing after a disparity is not disparity.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBF, they should also remove class restrictions from old sets. Lookalike sets are easily obtainable, they, however, often miss one piece because Blizz didn't want to make full lookalike sets available to other classes.
    While we're at it, make old Elite Arena sets available again.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Idk why wowhead hasn't found these yet but some other person datamined these hairstyles and beards for the mag'har from the last build https://twitter.com/handclaw/status/970419162911858688 , so they do get new hair styles and beards idk why wowhead showed the original orc beards/hairs in their post today.

We showed whats available on orcupright model.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Why would they use the Iron Horde symbol?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    We showed whats available on orcupright model.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    My character screen will drown in the Iron Tide!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

And still barely any Alliance datamining.

Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    And still barely any Alliance datamining.
    alliance are secondary dude so you will have to wait except if they dont have enough time to give them anything