Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yes, there should be an another Alliance race too, but so far we have nothign that would suggest anything could become one.

Hell, Vulpera are more likely than Kul Tirans, they atleast have robust customization already in.

- - - Updated - - -

If Kul Tirans were ment to be playable, it wouldn't make sense to build them like unplayable races just to redo all the work a patch later.
    How were they built like "unplayable races"? There's nothing disqualifying them from being playable. And there's plenty of reasoning why they would be playable.

We already know the story premise of Boralus and how it ends, the Alliance goes there to convince Katherine Proudmoore into joining the Alliance. Taelia explains that while lady Ashvane sits at her side, she won't join. Later we learn that lady Ashvane is a villain and wants to usurp Katherine with the help of the pirates in Freehold and is working with Queen Azshara. Ashvane betrays Katherine, who then starts to consider joining the Alliance. Just as the Horde recruits the Zandalari for their great naval fleet, the Alliance approaches Kultirans for the same reason.
    The whole reason the Alliance goes to Kultiras is to recruit the kultirans.

Deleted
    By the way; plans change. We don't know if the Dark Iron Dwarves are still the Alliance equivalent of the Zandalari. As others have said, the datamined Mag'har models and the Dark Iron NPC's almost make it seem that we'll get those two combined first and the Zandalari/Kul Tirans later on when we've solved enough problems for them as these two are solidly weaved into the plot.

I'd just like to leave a reminder that the bulk of development seems to be focused on Horde content first, and lack of alliance development (whether it's allied races, druid forms, quests, zones) is obviously temporary. Kultirans lacking customization, no heritage armor, no second kultiran native allied race (like the vulpera are for zandalar), is most likely the result of how they organized their production pipeline. Zandalar is simply further along in development because it's being worked on first.
    Being salty about alliance having less new shiny things at this stage of alpha doesn't make much sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    maghar totensi think

would be nice if ogres, but i doubt

- - - Updated - - -

well well, there is sethrak in vol'dun too

if the vulpera go to alliance will be just to stop their cry, cause it didn't make sense.
    Talking about this one...
    Can be used for the Horde Ogres...
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...fury-totem.jpg
    For the Horde!

well well, there is sethrak in vol'dun too

if the vulpera go to alliance will be just to stop their cry, cause it didn't make sense.
    We do not know the details of the story just yet, or what will happen in the next patches. Vulpera might be close to the Horde at first and then change their mind for the Alliance after some political faux-pas from the Horde. Like using them as canon fodder, or abandoning them to the Sethrak to deal with something else, or God knows what. Wait and see!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Talking about this one...
    Can be used for the Horde Ogres...
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...fury-totem.jpg
    i don't think so, is bit diffeent from the usual totem, maybe its just for a quest

but would be good s ogre totem, gosh i want then as allied race

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    We do not know the details of the story just yet, or what will happen in the next patches. Vulpera might be close to the Horde at first and then change their mind for the Alliance after some political faux-pas from the Horde. Like using them as canon fodder, or abandoning them to the Sethrak to deal with something else, or God knows what. Wait and see!

if they do that, is exactly what i said: to appease the alliance cry, cause there is no sense in this happening.

if they do that, is exactly what i said: to appease the alliance cry, cause there is no sense in this happening.
    The alliance does not want the Vulpera, if they go to the alliance it will be to appease the horde crying about possibly getting a furry race, as if the Tauren havent been around from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    The alliance does not want the Vulpera, if they go to the alliance it will be to appease the horde crying about possibly getting a furry race, as if the Tauren havent been around from the start.
    "The Alliance" I think you mean, you don't.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    there are a lot of alliance playerswanting then

and there is no horde cry about "we want a furry race"... are you ok?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-07 at 05:18 PM.

And why would it not make any sense? Or is just another "Nightborne" scenario case where people say it doesn't make sense just because they do not like it much? It would make sense if there is a valid reason behind it. We wouldn't know until then. That being said, I still think Vulpera are going Horde! And if they're going Alliance, it would probably be to appease the players somehow. But this doesn't mean there cannot be a proper valid lore reason for such a choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Pretty sure that Ion said that after you level to 120 you will be able to start working on unlocking the new allied races.
    That was at Blizzcon and that was blown out of the water by of course by the live allied races

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    And why would it not make any sense? Or is just another "Nightborne" scenario case where people say it doesn't make sense just because they do not like it much? It would make sense if there is a valid reason behind it. We wouldn't know until then. That being said, I still think Vulpera are going Horde! And if they're going Alliance, it would probably be to appease the players somehow. But this doesn't mean there cannot be a proper valid lore reason for such a choice!
    nightborne is totally different, the champion in the name of the class hall help then, not in the alliance or in the horde name, the blood elves befriend with then more than night elves, end.

with vulpera, the Horde, help then, not just the player, they save then against the sethrak, they help then getting resources like water and food and allied with then. why they suddenly go with: nah i like those humans more, fuck you horde XD

if they are going to alliance it would be bullshit, just to appease the alliance's cry

10+ Year Old Account
    I would want the Vulpera way much more than the Hozen...

Also hoping Ogres can be added as well as a playable race sometime in the future.
    For the Horde!

One thing I’m worried about is the rep factions being horde or alliance exclusive. Because other than the bee mount the Alliance mounts suck.
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-03-07 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "The Alliance" I think you mean, you don't.
    ?

there are a lot of alliance playerswanting then

and there is no horde cry about "we want a furry race"... are you ok?
    There are plenty of horde players crying about the possibility of getting a furry race, as in, "NO we don't want the furries blizz plz." you completely missed the point of my post.

I don’t get that. I just want more non-human races. To me Vulpera are in the same category as Tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    That was at Blizzcon and that was blown out of the water by of course by the live allied races
    Actually it was on the last Q&A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYqnEH_ySX8

10+ Year Old Account
    ?

There are plenty of horde players crying about the possibility of getting a furry race, as in, "NO we don't want the furries blizz plz." you completely missed the point of my post.
    Do they also want to give up their tauren and pandaren? Probably the pandaren since these are probably the same people who bitched incessantly about them being added to the game and furry this furry that. Every time I see a person rant about the degenerate furries who Blizz is clearly catering to, I think of male politicians ranting against the degenerate homosexuals before being caught banging dudes. Closet self-hating furries everywhere, that's all I see in the irrational nonsense.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Actually it was on the last Q&A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYqnEH_ySX8
    Ok I was mistaken but they have changed their minds before, and I’d say the circumstantial evidence in Alpha (and the fact that Draenor Orcs are near fully implemented) suggests they will be sooner rather than later.

Everything added so far in the Alpha has been for 8.0 content. Why would they add Draenor Orcs then if they were for 8.1?
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-03-07 at 05:33 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i think your post don't even make sense at the start though