The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    Because they favor the Horde and give the Alliance bad content?
    TFW when someone thinks the Nightborn player race is good content. Those models are so half-assed its not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    TFW when someone thinks the Nightborn player race is good content. Those models are so half-assed its not even funny.
    I mean, you aren't wrong when you say they look rushed, but at the very least they also come with a crap load of lore, an entire city, and they also don't give you the feeling of wasting 5 months of your life on a super intricate story line and raid only to end with you getting stabbed in the back for the rest of WoW's lifespan.

Chance of a substantial build tonight?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    As the self-elected Horde spokeperson since a few seconds ago, i will give Alliance the Nightborn race in return for red-skinned Manari Eradar.

You give Eredar now.

Nightborn come next week.*

We're actually keeping the Nightborn too.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    PS: Ogres will never be playable
    And Sean Connery would never play James Bond after he quit.

He even made an unofficial bond film afterwards called "Never Say Never Again".

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Chance of a substantial build tonight?
    There is a good chance of a build today, how substantial it will be is just guesswork.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    There is a good chance of a build today, how substantial it will be is just guesswork.
    good chance? thank god we might start talking about bfa beta/alpha again for like 2 pages and then go back to the ussual random talk

I wonder if we'll get the beta announced this week due to the Q&A, heck anything announced.

Big build before QA? A man can dream.

Here's my hope:
    Next build contains major stuff, like Warfronts and Uncharted Isles, with a lot of broadcast text and no context. Forums go wild for two days and then get clarification from Q&A.

Who am I kidding, it's probably going to be a lot of Troll Pally trashtalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Here's my hope:
    Next build contains major stuff, like Warfronts and Uncharted Isles, with a lot of broadcast text and no context. Forums go wild for two days and then get clarification from Q&A.

Who am I kidding, it's probably going to be a lot of Troll Pally trashtalk
    Yea would be great. Will add hype for pointless Q&A.

I love how people in the Q&A thread are asking spec, even class, specific questions. What a waste. They aren't going to answer individual questions about one particular spell in a Q&A about an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I love how people in the Q&A thread are asking spec, even class, specific questions. What a waste. They aren't going to answer individual questions about one particular spell in a Q&A about an expansion.
    They never answer any class/balance questions in any Q&A to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Which makes asking questions about a class even weirder. They probably see the title of the thread and immediately skip the very first post with instructions.

Yeah, and I wouldn't want them to, so hopefully blizzard ignores these people. I would like more class-specific Q&As though, like one per class (probably asking too much).

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Is it true resto druids do not have single target cast heals anymore in BfA?

Healing Touch.. removed. Regrowth.. removed.
    No, it's not true. Only HT was removed. Which was hardly being used anyway.

I have snacks ready for the next build. I hope this one will clarify the next alliance allied race so people will stop beign crazy with all these speculations. Also i hope Draenor orcs male will get piercing options and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I have snacks ready for the next build. I hope this one will clarify the next alliance allied race so people will stop beign crazy with all these speculations. Also i hope Draenor orcs male will get piercing options and stuff.
    inb4 there is no next Alliance Allied Race.

"Allied races are not full blown races, just more options for players to enjoy. Therefore we don't think a disparity in the amount of them is a bad thing.
    -Blizzard BullshitPR department"

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 there is no next Alliance Allied Race.

"Finlandian nonsense

Fixed that for you. Seriously though, patience is key.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Fixed that for you. Seriously though, patience is key.
    JUST HAVE A Little Patience. Huh.