Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    You mean the same people that went against the Faction Conflict just to take on the Legion?

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas burned down THOUSANDS of Innocent People. She also took down the Capital City of the Night Elves.

The Alliance took down a CAMP, and they PLANNED to destroy the Capital City. Though, that was PLANNED! Never actually happened.

Oh, and an ENTIRE TREE WITH MILLIONS OF INNOCENTS is a WAY greater casualty than a simple Horde CAMP!
    We still don't know if Sylvanas actually planned to burn down the tree willingly, and that seems unlikely based on promo and from comments from Christie Golden.

...Yeah, basically. They couldn't go back to the Alliance, they joined up with the Army of the Light, and they've fought the Legion throughout countless ages.

In fact, I don't even think they thought they WERE coming back, it was that crazy.
    @Zulkhan

1. Alleria and Turalyon fought for the Army of the Light during that time. They were apart of their OWN FACTION! Anduin fights for the Alliance, no matter what threat he faces. Same (In a sense) goes for Velen.

2. Even though the Battle for Lorderon happens RIGHT after Teldrassil. -_-
    This makes no sense.
    We fight for several factions but we still are horde/alliance. Is like saying "during wotlk we joined argent crusade, there was no faction during this time"

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    1. Alleria and Turalyon fought for the Army of the Light during that time. They were apart of their OWN FACTION! Anduin fights for the Alliance, no matter what threat he faces. Same (In a sense) goes for Velen.
    They're all Alliance. None of these guys willingly abandoned the faction, they did because they were cut off and believed to be dead. The troops that followed them in the Outland were Alliance-aligned; the Alliance fucking erected statues for them, praised them as Alliance heroes and these immediately responded to that praise by naturally rejoining the faction they always felt to belong to the very moment they had the chance to do so.

Turalyon and Alleria are Alliance, and never stopped to be Alliance.

Even though the Battle for Lorderon happens RIGHT after Teldrassil. -_-
    How the fuck that's supposed to matter? I don't think I ever implied Anduin was talking about things that had yet to happen.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-03-15 at 03:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The way that the tree is burning looks suspiciously similar to the energy from Sargeras's sword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I never said the Alliance lost more....
    but thats EXACTLY what you claimed:
    The Horde hasn't really lost anymore leaders than the Alliance...
    So in other words you MADE IT UP aka FAKE NEWS....

Because you made it feel like the Horde are victimised because they "might" lose another leader, face it while she's in charge you ARE the bad guys.
    Am the Only one who find sillies like this one - who have opened the dark portal to let the orcs in, built nazi camps, had arthas kill people and create the undeads/forsaken - ironic when they claim the other side are the "bad guys"? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    From the top of my head the Alliance has lost: Bolvar, Fandral, Magni, Varian and Benedictus if you count him, he was the leader of the church of light.
    wait what? you count wrong: Magnis is still alive, Bolvar is still alive..... Fandral and Benedictus dont count, they arent/werent leaders of the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Imho, I don't think we will kill Sylvanas. I think Blizzard will finish her "redemption arc" hinted at in Legion with the whole Val'kyr thing, with an unexpected twist. She will resign as Warchief and as the leader of the Forsaken. Nathanos will take her place as the Forsaken Leader, and the Horde will elect/choose a new warchief who will probably be an orc: Thrall, Saurfang or alternate Grommash.
    god please no. we dont need the leader wheel spinning every expansion. plus NO MORE ORCS....for leading

7+ Year Old Account
    Well but to be honest Alliance has lost way more "important" to "semi-important" lore characters than horde. So alas Alliance has that going on for them. But happy news! Soon the Horde will lose yet another faction leader because "it" went rogue! Isn't that glorious? I wonder if the storywriters want Genn to kick the bucket before that rotting corpse finally gets her deserved Raid, wonder how the mechanics will be, perhaps even a little help from Saurfang? Wonder how her afterlife looks now... now that a certain Dreadlord will wait to torment her there further >:]

10+ Year Old Account
    Magni and Bolvar aren't Alliance anymore. Magni is more part of the Titan alignment now. Bolvar is pretty damn obvious where he belongs(Even if he was Alliance at one point and guess what? SO WAS ARTHAS).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Reading anything regarding Sylvanas from fan opinions has to be one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen.

Yes, hopefully Sylvanas can be fully redeemed after BfA, resign and then retire to a quiet and peaceful cottage with her boytoy Nathanos after all this.

/barf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Didn't the early leaks suggest that some part of the sword is used to burn Teldrassil?
    Yes, it also mentioned Sylvanas using it. I'm not sure that's the case(Not that it's beneath her, just it won't happen).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I honestly hope we put her 6ft under and build on top of the grave to make sure she can't come back. :|
    Have her get sucked up by a Void Lord. No coming back from that, probably.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    Have her get sucked up by a Void Lord. No coming back from that, probably.
    Only if her sisters get taken with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Only if her sisters get taken with her.
    No /10chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars

To be fair though, Void Lords are probably far away from interacting with any Azerothians.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No
    Then Sylvanas will stay and continue to be everyone's booegyman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    but thats EXACTLY what you claimed:
    Saying the horde hasn't lost more doesn't mean the alliance HAS, it can just as easily, and more likely than not, mean they are equal.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Was there any new Vulpera stuff in the latest build?

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Was there any new Vulpera stuff in the latest build?
    They have a custom animation that's speculated to be related to the Heart of Azeroth.

I honestly start to like Sylvanas more and more, simply because apparently so many people get triggered by her simply existing. Good stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I honestly start to like Sylvanas more and more, simply because apparently so many people get triggered by her simply existing. Good stuff.
    "Hey guys, I'm so unique and edgy for saying I like a character ironically because the majority hates it, right?!"

Yes! Much humour, such special!
    Here's your medal!

Get outta here...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I am in total agreement here with you. For god sakes.....everyone is getting pissed on SPECULATION...nothing more, nothing less. I pray some little gnoll kid was playing with matches and set the tree on fire. Then what? Hmmmm....who will look ridiculous then? I think Blizzard is sitting back reading this stuff and laughing because everyone is so off base on what is really going to happen. I've never been a lore person, never a hard core faction person...but reading all these pages upon pages of how evil the Horde is and how "good" and pure the Alliance is....really re-enforces my fondness of the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I am in total agreement here with you. For god sakes.....everyone is getting pissed on SPECULATION...nothing more, nothing less. I pray some little gnoll kid was playing with matches and set the tree on fire. Then what? Hmmmm....who will look ridiculous then? I think Blizzard is sitting back reading this stuff and laughing because everyone is so off base on what is really going to happen. I've never been a lore person, never a hard core faction person...but reading all these pages upon pages of how evil the Horde is and how "good" and pure the Alliance is....really re-enforces my fondness of the horde.
    Not really, liking something cause it triggers ppl isn't a sensible view point to have. I mean I hate Sylvanas but not her existence as a character. I treat her as I treated the Lich King. contemptable individuals/entities but fun to watch.

Warrior-Magi