7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DercMerc View Post
    Except they always keep things even when it comes to actual player options.
    *Looks at female Worgen and cut of Alliance content in Cataclysm* Yeah no worries.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    *Looks at female Worgen and cut of Alliance content in Cataclysm* Yeah no worries.
    Hey, at least they actually admitted the fucked up on that one, something that rarely happens with Blizzard. Sigh. The alpha version of the female Worgen was perfect, too. I remember having the exact one chosen for my Warrior, who I wanted to race-change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Since I am unlikely to get Alpha any time soon, does anyone know a good playthrough video of Zuldazar?
    Noobel is always nice and good

Except female worgen were a result of player feedback. Content gets cut all the time, and yeah, it sucks-- but it sucks for everyone, because shit gets cut from both sides.

But hey, you do you and keep pretending the boogie man of Horde biased Blizzard is out to get the Alliance.

And before you assume I play Horde, I play both factions. Imo, Alliance is getting the cooler druid forms in BfA. Again, can't wait to see what other options they have. Really looking forward to it.

I'm not on board the faction bias train by any stretch, and I don't think it's necessarily fair to still be salty over mistakes they made 8 years ago, but I do think their policy of not touching live content is a little worrisome.

"Yeah, we messed things up. What? No, we're not going to fix it. Sorry!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Starling View Post
    I'm not on board the faction bias train by any stretch, and I don't think it's necessarily fair to still be salty over mistakes they made 8 years ago, but I do think their policy of not touching live content is a little worrisome.

"Yeah, we messed things up. What? No, we're not going to fix it. Sorry!"
    Yeah, I'm still waiting on the worgen and goblin update, too. Soon, apparently.

Honestly, I'm still a little miffed we got model updates at all during WoD. Imagine how much better all the models would be if we had gotten it in an expansion that wasn't half-assed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except female worgen were a result of player feedback. Content gets cut all the time, and yeah, it sucks-- but it sucks for everyone, because shit gets cut from both sides.

But hey, you do you and keep pretending the boogie man of Horde biased Blizzard is out to get the Alliance.

And before you assume I play Horde, I play both factions. Imo, Alliance is getting the cooler druid forms in BfA. Again, can't wait to see what other options they have. Really looking forward to it.
    Getting Kul'tirian druids is a pretty big positive. Like I said about the Void Elves, there will be plenty of ppl who love the Kul'tirians.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Grom had a serious warrior-boner for the Night Elves. Honestly, if they could've found some more common ground, I feel like they would've become friendly rivals, or maybe even allies. Night Elves and Orcs having 'testing raids' against each other or meeting up to spar. The Orcs showing they're not all savage by teaching the Elves about their Shamanism, and the Elves showing why they so revere and respect nature by teaching the Orcs about their Druidism.
    Nope, they were a pretty race so in vanilla they got lumped in with the light-worshiping, civilized humans and dwarves that are literally on the other side of the world because obviously that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Getting Kul'tirian druids is a pretty big positive. Like I said about the Void Elves, there will be plenty of ppl who love the Kul'tirians.
    Right?

Things are subjective. There are races that aren't my jam. There are races I enjoy that others don't. Personally, I love the aesthetic of the Kul Tirans. Throw in what looks to be Celtic-inspired mythology (maybe with a few Eastern European twists here and there), and you have the makings of what may be one of my favorite races.

7+ Year Old Account

Except it always Alliance content that get cut? Back in Cataclysm they started develop Horde first. Now I have deja'vu.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Noobel is always nice and good
    I hate Nobble - hes noob and watching as he playing is painful. Ever saw his W3 playthrough? God it was so PAINFUL to watch when you ladder player.

Also his stupid jokes and accent. Even I as russian hate it.

Deleted
    Except it always Alliance content that get cut? Back in Cataclysm they started develop Horde first. Now I have deja'vu.

I hate Nobble - hes noob and watching as he playing is painful. Ever saw his W3 playthrough? God it was so PAINFUL to watch when you ladder player.

As insufferable as Nobbel is, he can't match your english.

Horde favoritism is a meme: always has been, always will be.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Except female worgen were a result of player feedback.
    And thus Blizzard learned and accepted that sometimes they shouldn't listen to player outcry, because many times it is unfounded and only a very vocal minority.

His accent and the way he pronouce is also putting me off. I refuse to watch his videos because of that.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    His accent and the way he pronouce is also putting me off. I refuse to watch his videos because of that.
    I just watched Bellular's video on the zone changes and every time he said "Aerith-high" instead of Arathi my asshole puckered just a little tighter.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Alpha really shows how necessary mog is in Warcraft to me, I just can't enjoy most classes I can make cause there are no good mog options Wish we could copy characters (but I guess then they'd have to deal with the Artifacts and the legendaries).
    meh that's an issue with live aswell.. unless you consider bodypaint with some stuff glued on good.. i'm really hoping we get some of these coats and stuff shown from the data mining.

i'd sacrifice 10 raids not to look like shit in this game :P
    Last edited by Lex Icon; 2018-03-23 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Alpha really shows how necessary mog is in Warcraft to me, I just can't enjoy most classes I can make cause there are no good mog options Wish we could copy characters (but I guess then they'd have to deal with the Artifacts and the legendaries).
    Character copies always came later in the Alpha or Beta, didn't they? And at least the legendaries can't be a problem, because you can buy all Legion legendaries in Stormwind from a vendor. They could just disable the artifacts.
    I think they will do this, once they're ready to have you copy your characters over.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I just watched Bellular's video on the zone changes and every time he said "Aerith-high" instead of Arathi my asshole puckered just a little tighter.
    lol
    I'd take one word wrongly pronounced over entire jarring sentences. But yeach each to it's own. I am not that much looking for youtubers, but Nobbel and tradechat are my "no go zones" xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

All WoW youtubers who speak in their videos are hot garbage. I don't know if there's something about the game that infects you and makes your voice as obnoxious and irritating as humanly possible or maybe it's the fact that 99.9% of Youtubers put on an annoying facade to make money, maybe a little of column a and a little column b.

If I wanted to listen to some obnoxious fuckers talk in an annoying way in order to make money I'd just go to work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    All WoW youtubers who speak in their videos are hot garbage. I don't know if there's something about the game that infects you and makes your voice as obnoxious and irritating as humanly possible or maybe it's the fact that 99.9% of Youtubers put on an annoying facade to make money, maybe a little of column a and a little column b.

If I wanted to listen to some obnoxious fuckers talk in an annoying way in order to make money I'd just go to work.
    I usually prefer YouTubers who put their commentaries in subtitle form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affected Abilities
    Racials
    No new racials added to GCD
    Death Knight
    Frost
    Empower Rune Weapon
    Hungering Rune Weapon
    Pillar of Frost
    Obliteration
    Demon Hunter
    Havoc
    Nemesis
    Druid
    Balance
    Celestial Alignment
    Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
    Feral
    Tiger's Fury is still off the GCD.
    Berserk
    Incarnation: King of the Jungle
    Restoration
    Incarnation: Tree of Life
    Hunter
    Beast Mastery
    Bestial Wrath is still off the GCD.
    Aspect of the Wild
    Marksmanship
    Trueshot
    Survival
    Coordinated Assault
    Mage
    Time Warp is on the GCD for all specs.
    Arcane
    Presence of Mind is still off the GCD
    Arcane Power
    Fire
    Combustion
    Frost
    Icy Veins
    Monk
    Brewmaster
    Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox
    Mistweaver
    Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane
    Windwalker
    Energizing Elixir
    Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
    Serenity
    Storm, Earth, and Fire
    Paladin
    Avenging Wrath is on the GCD for all specs.
    Holy
    Aura Mastery is still off the GCD
    Holy Avenger
    Protection
    Seraphim
    Retribution
    Crusade
    Priest
    Discipline
    Rapture is still off the GCD
    Shadow
    Surrender to Madness
    Vampiric Embrace
    Rogue
    Assassination
    Vendetta
    Outlaw
    Adrenaline Rush
    Subtlety
    Shadow Dance is still off the GCD
    Symbols of Death is still off the GCD
    Shadow Blades
    Shaman
    Bloodlust / Heroism, Ascendance and Ancestral Guidance are on the GCD for all Shaman specs.
    Elemental
    Fire Elemental
    Storm Elemental
    Enhancement
    Feral Spirit
    Restoration
    Ancestral Protection Totem
    Warlock
    Affliction
    Soul Harvest is still off the GCD
    Destruction
    Dark Soul
    Warrior
    Recklessness and Avatar are on the GCD for all Warrior specs.
    fucking l o l

would anyone else like to bet with me that this is going to be gone before next build

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting