Seeing the skies of new continents, or any place since TBC really, just makes me terribly sad about how the skies look in the Vanilla WoW zones.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So by any chance Vol'dun will be added this new week?
    And the PTR was just messing with me...
    It had WoW and Warlords of Draenor...Not Alpha...
    Are you saying that you have a WoW PTR and a WoD PTR? Have you checked your launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    Are you saying that you have a WoW PTR and a WoD PTR? Have you checked your launcher?
    Indeed worth checking the launcher as a WoD PTR appeared on my battle net when I was granted alpha access.

Deleted
    Is there any videos of the burning Teldrassil skybox? I'm pretty curious how it looks in motion.

One thing that would help every discussion is if ppl werent terrible and actually gave opinions rather than "x sucks"
    Like im pretty sure that everyone agrees the uldir raid set looks good. But a lot of ppl want it to be gaudy and overdone. To ppl here wacky =cool and coolness equals how many spikes, spinning devices and glows it has.
    But kts hard to know what they mean because thry dont actually give an opinion.
    Thankfully that means their crap commentary is ignored.

Also that "alliance zone sucks" topic is still up.

Now someone with a brain might comment about quests with a similar story. Or how since its focused on gothic fantasy it doesnt feel as "epic" as the zandalari high fantasy.

But "it sucks" ok. Have fun being listened to by no one
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    One thing that would help every discussion is if ppl werent terrible and actually gave opinions rather than "x sucks"
    Like im pretty sure that everyone agrees the uldir raid set looks good. But a lot of ppl want it to be gaudy and overdone. To ppl here wacky =cool and coolness equals how many spikes, spinning devices and glows it has.

Now someone with a brain might comment about quests with a similar story. Or how since its focused on gothic fantasy it doesnt feel as "epic" as the zandalari high fantasy.

I guess the coolness factor will be included on Mythic version of that gear.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Nice troll. I get that I'm possibly talking to a child but I'll bite: people have constantly said WTF HOW IS KUL TIRAS ALLOWED not even in regards to quests, but into theming as well. It appeals to a different audience and it's annoying to constantly hear about how something you aren't very invested in is objectively better because you like dinosaurs and the color gold.

Tribalism faction war shit in Alpha discussion is annoying.
    Funny enough, I was questing with my husband a bit last night through the Alliance zones, and he said it has a very The Witcher type feel to it (he's played all 3 games), and he loves it. Clearly, there are still a lot of bugs and quite a few things aren't implemented yet, but if it does get fully fleshed out, the Alliance zones will probably be some of my favorites in the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post

The Alliance zone sucks topic, while written by an idiot, has a video explaining aspects of what they're doing wrong. Better feedback on the issue is provided on the official alpha forums. "It sucks" tells people it's worth looking into. And you can plainly see from the more elaborate critique on the forums that the issue isn't how "epic" it feels or distaste for gothic fantasy.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...1756821?page=2
    Rather, there's more a common impression that the zone starts strong, has a wonderful look to it, and then drops the ball somewhere in the middle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    Just my main account with Battle for Azeroth pre-ordered and the WoW PTR with Warlords of Draenor...
    No Alpha access thing around...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You don't know that. They could have sent the big wave for beta yesterday.

You don't know that.

You don't know that.
    Sure I don't KNOW.

But unless blizzard is incompetent, then that's more than likely the reason.

but sure, sit here and tell me I don't know without providing any other possible reasoning because that's mmo-c.

Either way, if someone like me has apathy about the alpha, i'm sure others do, considering i've wanted in every single beta terribly except for this one.

Just my main account with Battle for Azeroth pre-ordered and the WoW PTR with Warlords of Draenor...
    Have you tried launching the Warlords PTR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    Ur judging u coming bk to wow on the appearence of a zone?? Id judge on gameplay not on whether the zone looks good or not lol
    He's already pre-ordered, and all he does is talk about how much he loves WoW. If he's unsubbed I'm an elephant.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

But did you look at your launcher and check the account selection?

In any case, enjoy the sea priests from Stormsong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    but sure, sit here and tell me I don't know without providing any other possible reasoning because that's mmo-c.
    I mean you did the same exact thing when my first post was about speculation too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Here is another shot. Used Far Sight to get pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post

Btw, anyone else shipping Talanji and Rokhan?
    That would make him the ruler of Zandalari after Rastakhan dies. Would be funny.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Btw, anyone else shipping Talanji and Rokhan?
    no.

superior beings shouldn't mingle with lesser beings.

but i am shipping mayla and baine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Zuldazar is too colorful for my tastes. I like the palate of Kul Tiras far more.
    Pandaria is my favorite continent, so guess which one I like best for BFA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Guys!!!!

I GOT IN ALPHA

Check your blizzard accounts/blizzard app to see if you got in! Not sure when the wave went out but I just checked (after few days of not playing WoW) and there it was!

EDIT: now I have to remove my signature.. is there a signature for being in alpha club? xD

It would make him the consort. Do we have any indication that Zandalari rulership is only patrilineal?
    considering one of the ancient kings bosses is a big fat(dire maybe?) female, i'd say we have confirmation that it is not.