I'm getting restless for some Kul Tiran updates, considering that the Dark Iron, Mag'har and Zandalari look almost done.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    I've fully installed the alpha, now I just wait for an invit
    Had that even before the alpha servers went up, still waiting...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    I've fully installed the alpha, now I just wait for an invit
    How did you install the alpha without an invite?..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I still wonder why people somehow think Trolls hate humans significantly less than elves, as of today their kingdoms sit on most of the ancient troll lands.
    I mean ''Trollbane'', yeaah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    How did you install the alpha without an invite?..
    You can trick the launcher into thinking you have access.
    Allowing you to install it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Had that even before the alpha servers went up, still waiting...
    What if you dont get access at all?

Im waiting for end game to open on alpha, wish something would be going on live as well... Next part of silithus shit would be fun.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-03-27 at 06:22 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    What if you dont get access at all?

Im waiting for end game to open on alpha, wish something would be going on live... Next part of silithus shit woul be fun.
    tbh, I got access to Legion later on and didn't log on. All I care about on the alpha is exploring the zones. And i've already done that.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    the half of my guild get a Alpha invite and me? not......

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay...since it hasn't been asked yet....and it's Tuesday.......I'll start the annoyance. Think we'll get a new build today? What are the chances we get a new build? *ducks and quietly exits the room*

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how people ask the same fucking question every week and always get the same answer, as if it would somehow be different.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Okay...since it hasn't been asked yet....and it's Tuesday.......I'll start the annoyance. Think we'll get a new build today? What are the chances we get a new build? *ducks and quietly exits the room*
    No sign of one right now. They could still do it later on in the day, though they seem to be doing them on Thursdays for whatever reason lately.

I'd say there's always a decent chance from Tues-Thurs of a patch dropping, but lately they have been later.

There are no more new builds, this is how the game will release.

/s

There's actually a ton of WoW related activity already. They added 4 new types (or NGDP endpoints) of WoW to the Battle.net app (other than the standard Live, PTR, Beta).

- wowv (WoW Vendor, the type previously known as WoW vendor wowz, is now named "WoW Submission")
    - wowe1 (WoW Event 1)
    - wowe2 (WoW Event 2)
    - wowe3 (WoW Event 3)

I'm guessing the WoW event stuff is for having stable versions to do PvP tournaments on. Overwatch has similar endpoints for competitive stuff. We still don't really know what WoW vendor is for, but my personal guess is it being for either hardware verification for external vendors like NVIDIA and AMD and such. DX12 is being (officially) added sometime soon. I have no idea what WoW Submission is for.

No new builds on any of these yet, but last time they they added a new type was wowz which gave us the fresh new build of WOW-26010patch8.0.1_Beta with it. We might see builds popping up on these new types/endpoints in the (near) future as well.

Full list of all WoW types/endpoints as of right now for those curious:
    Code:
    wow		World of Warcraft Retail
    wow_beta	World of Warcraft Alpha/Beta
    wowdev	 	World of Warcraft Dev (encrypted)
    wowe1	 	World of Warcraft Event 1
    wowe2	 	World of Warcraft Event 2
    wowe3	 	World of Warcraft Event 3
    wowt	 	World of Warcraft Test
    wowv	 	World of Warcraft Vendor
    wowz	 	World of Warcraft Submission (previously Vendor)
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2018-03-27 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm guessing the WoW event stuff is for having stable versions to do PvP tournaments on. Overwatch has similar endpoints for competitive stuff. We still don't really know what WoW vendor is for, but my personal guess is it being for either hardware verification for external vendors like NVIDIA and AMD and such. DX12 is being (officially) added sometime soon. I have no idea what WoW Submission is for.
    Can we expect any performance improvements or new graphical features with the DX12 client?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    There was a mob in Blackrock Depths that uses Devotion Aura. That's literally all.
    They also bubbled and healed, especially in Vanilla they were annoying, due to overall mobs being more dangerous and player dps lower.

Anvilrage Officer : Divine Shield / Holy Light

Anvilrage Marshal : Holy Light / Devotion Aura / Holy Strike (based off old Seals, added holy damage on next attack)
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-03-27 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Can we expect any performance improvements or new graphical features with the DX12 client?
    Definitely! I've tried it out on the alpha (you can manually set it to use DX12) and my FPS has definitely improved. It does crash basically all the time, though (which is probably why it is not in options yet).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm getting restless for some Kul Tiran updates, considering that the Dark Iron, Mag'har and Zandalari look almost done.
    Well I was hoping the Zandalari Trolls under Zandalar...Would have gold eyes and gold tattoos...
    While the Zandalari Trolls under the Throne of Thunder could have the blue eyes and blue tattoos...

That is what I am hoping...
    For the Horde!

Definitely! I've tried it out on the alpha (you can manually set it to use DX12) and my FPS has definitely improved. It does crash basically all the time, though (which is probably why it is not in options yet).
    That's great news! Let's hope they get those crashes fixed soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And you complain about them every week too so we have that to look forward to as well
    actually I mostly answer them every week

I lost around 25% performance with DX12 on the Alpha, so its really not in any shape representative of anything right now.