7+ Year Old Account
    I really like the new Glory of the XYZ Raider mount, the Forsaken FelBat has just something to it, could be just the colorscheme.. I wonder if the Tirisfal council will be the encounter prior to Sylvanas, or to twixt things further Sylvanas is put in a Varimathrasesque position and the Council took over and we fight the council (eventually) afterwards. Nah, no matter how it plays out I really hope Sylvanas gets hell of a Raid encounter!

Their writing of Sylvanas is so inconsistent. In the Legion and BFA trailers she’s portrayed as pretty cool and you get the sense she isn’t such a raging psycho. She seemed to genuinely care about unity in the “You da Warchief now” cinematic. Then in everything else she’s just a balls out evil asshole. So were getting a redemption story or Garrosh 2.0 I guess? Or there’s a lot of bait and switch shenanigans going on.

Main’s Undead either way.
    Last edited by Broken Fox; 2018-03-28 at 02:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Wait, let me get this straight. You're not against them attacking a village and slaughtering everyone, civilians included, because they can raise them as new soldiers?
    Yeaaaaaaaah okay.

I'm not going to board the fuck you Sylvanas train just yet, as they could be false orders or something, but that's pretty fucked up dude.
    Well yeah, I play undead myself we are not meant to be kind, the forsaken are largely ruthless especially when it comes to war. Alliance and horde have committed tons of warcrimes on innocent people in warcraft. This is just another one of the long list. We have done this like twice in the game. No three times including farmers. Why is this a shock that this is happening in all out war? Especially with Sylvanas in charge?

Also it's clear enough by SOO the horde leaders don't care either.

The only thing I am annoyed about is the chance they are repeating the MOP narrative and the fact that Anduin is going to be the "chosen" one.

I'm calling it now. Alliance and Horde both do fucked up things in BfA because something something N'zoth, something something Azerite corrupting people. This is how they'll avoid a Siege of Orgrimmar 2.0 situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DercMerc View Post
    I'm calling it now. Alliance and Horde both do fucked up things in BfA because something something N'zoth, something something Azerite corrupting people. This is how they'll avoid a Siege of Orgrimmar 2.0 situation.
    Pretty much, look at there are proudmoore torturer's dealing with horde prisoners and now this? N'zoth is most likely loling in the background.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already know Old Gods are going to show their tentacles sometime in BFA. Azerite is more likely used to combat them then be corrupted.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Does anyone have a picture of upright orc in the plate horde tier 3? The website model-viewers don't have them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Pretty much, look at there are proudmoore torturer's dealing with horde prisoners and now this? N'zoth is most likely loling in the background.
    Yeah, considering the Chronicle 3 was more or less "OLD GODS DID EVERYTHING", it's pretty obvious they'll be behind the whole war thing and whatever war crimes come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We already know Old Gods are going to show their tentacles sometime in BFA. Azerite is more likely used to combat them then be corrupted.
    Hard to say. I'm not convinced Azerite is inherently evil, but from what we've seen so far it -kind- of seems like a "power corrupts absolutely" scenario, whether it's good or bad. Sylvanas and Anduin's faces in the Legion epilogue cinematics are very clearly meant to like mesmerized.

Edit: in either case, I'm certain we're going to take our big naval forces out to meet in between Kul Tiras and Zandalar, and that'll just so happen to be where N'zoth is buried, and both of our fleets will get wrecked by N'zoth.

Hah, maybe Anduin will go full Vader

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say. I'm not convinced Azerite is inherently evil, but from what we've seen so far it -kind- of seems like a "power corrupts absolutely" scenario, whether it's good or bad. Sylvanas and Anduin's faces in the Legion epilogue cinematics are very clearly meant to like mesmerized.
    Because it's pretty much arcane/magic power in a mineral form and since it's a blood of Azeroth, of course it will have an effect on the faction leaders(As in being in awe).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I just look at plate alliance warfronts armor set, and I am now 100% sure I won't raid in next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Hah, maybe Anduin will go full Vader
    Doubt it. Anduin is the closest WoW has to a protagonist, currently. They like him a lot at Blizzard, and with Golden in the mix, this isn't likely to change. While I don't doubt Anduin will go through some trials and tribulations, I think if we see any real evils from the Alliance it'll be at the hands of Greymane, and maybe even their new Kul Tiran allies.

Because it's pretty much arcane/magic power in a mineral form and since it's a blood of Azeroth, of course it will have an effect on the faction leaders(As in being in awe).
    Right, but both factions were immediately at each other's throats over it-- including Anduin, generally a pacifist. Even if Azerite isn't evil, I'm still calling it being manipulative.

It's the same old cycle...

-Sylvannas does X

-her defenders claim she didn't, as she would never do such a terrible thing. It was the old gods, or someone in the Horde trying to undermine her, or something else

-all evidence, including things she's said herself and her internal monologues in books and short stories, points to her having done X

-they still pretend she didn't

-SURPRISE! She did do X! I bet no one saw that coming

-her defenders claim X is perfectly normal, she's completely justified, and tell people to stop considering X an evil, or even reprehensible thing

-Sylvannas does Y

-her defenders claim she didn't (...)
    Last edited by Leodok; 2018-03-28 at 02:31 AM.

A few screens of unshowed models in Stormsong + some 120 elites krakens near the Stormsong temple :

Deleted
    Yeah, considering the Chronicle 3 was more or less "OLD GODS DID EVERYTHING", it's pretty obvious they'll be behind the whole war thing and whatever war crimes come of it.

Edit: in either case, I'm certain we're going to take our big naval forces out to meet in between Kul Tiras and Zandalar, and that'll just so happen to be where N'zoth is buried, and both of our fleets will get wrecked by N'zoth.
    Yup. I mean look at this there are no good guys here. Hence what is happening in the city does not bother me, both sides are dirty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, but both factions were immediately at each other's throats over it-- including Anduin, generally a pacifist. Even if Azerite isn't evil, I'm still calling it being manipulative.
    Because with a powerful mineral like that, whoever has the most has an edge in warfare, obviously going after it is key. Anduin isnt dumb to ignore that.

Warrior-Magi

People need to stop freaking out about this morality crap.

Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Yup. I mean look at this there are no good guys here. Hence what is happening in the city does not bother me, both sides are dirty.
    It'd be boring if one side was completely good while the other side was completely evil. Despite what some Alliance fans want, what I find appealing about the Alliance is its nuance.

Because with a powerful mineral like that, whoever has the most has an edge in warfare, obviously going after it is key. Anduin isnt dumb to ignore that.
    Or it could be that, like all other leaders, despite being a good guy Anduin isn't completely infallible to outside influences. All I'm saying is that Azerite, as its framed in the cinematics, clearly triggers a change. It could just be "oh shit we need this powerful substance", or it could be such overwhelming power sways those who see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Pretty much, hence I get annoyed at such arguments. I just don't want a repeat of MOP, plus these are the people Anduin wants to ally with. Oh yes and most of the new allied races for BFA on the alliance side are slavers. The game is meant to be grey, such a fact goes over most people's heads. Hence my confusion with people freaking out or yelling at me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm legit so tired of it, I'm this close to skiping out on the whole Alpha/Beta process. It's not fun to talk about the same dogshit every alpha build.