Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    So, I think, in the way that the story’s gonna be told, and the two-and-a-half/three pieces that are coming out ahead of time, where we’re actually gonna see the burning of Teldrassil, and what that’s gonna do is… hopefully leave it open to debate. I definitely think that you’ll come to the conclusion that Sylvanas burned the tree. But…

How much of the Horde is behind that? [That’s] up to debate.

And how much of the retribution is driven by the Boy King trying to prove his manhood, and how much is actually strategic objective? [It’s] also up for debate.
    So, it's not the Horde, it's just Sylvanas. Or not even Sylvanas and just someone else. But it looks to the Alliance as if it was the Horde. That's supposed to be clever and intriguing? Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The problem is that Sylvanas is a mess.

She cares about herself. Not really, she cares about the forsaken. Actually she only uses them to fend off her own demise. Not now, all she really wants is the forsaken to thrive.

She is not evil. She is like the Lich King. Oh no, she offers the newly risen undead a choice. Except when she doesn't.
    Thank god someone gets it.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Being able to level up via island expeditions is pretty hype. It'll help me get my 12 classes from 110-120 with hopefully minimal burn out. My view of the expansion is improving, even if Vulpera were all but confirmed as a Horde allied race. Ugh.
    I can't watch the stream cuz im at work, so could only read the notes. What did they say to confirm vulpera? I'm honestly pretty indifferent about them either way but just love the idea of more races in general. Thanks!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Silvermoon is also painful pile of smoke and mirrors. Updating it is tuu big of a work for too little benefit.
    You take that back! Updating it and the Exodar would be completely worth it, uuuu... ;~;

I don't think the Horde will take the Exodar as we see Anduin and Velen inside of it in the future.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcarsenal View Post
    I can't watch the stream cuz im at work, so could only read the notes. What did they say to confirm vulpera? I'm honestly pretty indifferent about them either way but just love the idea of more races in general. Thanks!
    All they said was that they could not talk about future Allied races right now.
    So they were either confirmed or dismissed.

They also said "every race" is being considered as long as it makes sense
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Leveling with War Mode (World PvP) enabled will grant more experience and rewards, with the intent being to offset the time lost to dealing with PvP and making leveling just as fast and rewarding with PvP on.
    This is good. I like that.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

From wowhead:

Q: What are your thoughts on the Vulpera as an Allied Race?
    A: They can't talk about future Allied Races. They're a lot of fun to do quests for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I don't think the Horde will take the Exodar as we see Anduin and Velen inside of it in the future.
    I really hope that ends up not being canon, because that gives Anduin and Velan far too much plot armour
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

All they said was that they could not talk about future Allied races right now.
    So they were either confirmed or dismissed.

They also said "every race" is being considered as long as it makes sense
    I just want Ogres and Vrykrul. I can die a happy man if I can play even one of those, especially a Death Knight (Pretty unlikely given no allied race DK's so far).

The problem is that Sylvanas is a mess.

She cares about herself. Not really, she cares about the forsaken. Actually she only uses them to fend off her own demise. Not now, all she really wants is the forsaken to thrive.

She is not evil. She is like the Lich King. Oh no, she offers the newly risen undead a choice. Except when she doesn't.
    That's the problem w/ the Forsaken in general. I expressed it numerous times in other threads.

I mean, honour and glory are what the majority of races, prominent lore figures of A and H and players cares about, but all undead are written as pragmatic beings whose positive emotions are very dull or even nonexistent. They chose the best course of action which is effective, gets things done, but quite often is dishonourable. This makes them highly unlikable.

I think that Blizz writers can't figure out what they want to do w/ playable undead who in best case scenario act like gray characters, but in worst case scenario are pretty much villains.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-04-05 at 02:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well, they didn't confirm Vulpera. But they mentioned the names of all the neutral reps. Voldunai wasn't one of them. So when (Because let's face it, with all that customization it's inevitable) they're added they're going to be Horde. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I really hope that ends up not being canon, because that gives Anduin and Velan far too much plot armour
    The Alliance RN has too much plot-armor as a whole.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, they're not. They're a part of the war campaign.

You just said the exact same thing as me...

Now can everyone stop crying about how Azerite Armor won't add any depth to classes?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=283326/b...on-unlock-sche

Check the interview, in the heart of azeroth section.

I will even quote it directly:
    'The complexity of traits will increase as players start getting gear from challenging sources like raids. Azerite armor in general should allow customization in your gameplay and rotation. With artifacts, players eventually ended up with all traits which wasn't much fun for decisions. With legendaries, it was frustrating when you wanted a powerful one and didn't have it for months.'

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post

From wowhead:

Q: What are your thoughts on the Vulpera as an Allied Race?
    A: They can't talk about future Allied Races. They're a lot of fun to do quests for.
    So it’s confirmed. Vulpera allied race yay
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

i hope some brave soul leaks that talanji cinematic.

i'll have to keep a watch out so i can see it if they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    that's a blatant lie unless they change saurfang leaving the horde.
    The fact that only Saurfang was heard to make a fuss about Sylvanas does not deny or confirm anything.

Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Blizzard on the Teldrassil.

"The way the opening of Battle for Azeroth plays out with the burning of Teldrassil, the team hopes that what happened is open for debate. It is likely that the belief will be that Sylvanas burned the tree, but how much of the Horde is behind that decision is open to debate, as well as how much of the retribution is Anduin proving his manhood."
    Like, seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The Alliance RN has too much plot-armor as a whole.
    This is nonsense considering how some characters just seem to die off. So please stop.

DRAGON ISLES. Repeat after me, DRAGON ISLES!!!
    If they make Dragon Isles a Island expedition I will have a sads.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

By the way, they have some positive surprises:

"Honor Talents are now tied to player level and will be unlocked as you level to 120."

Thanks. Great.

"You will fill up a bar with Conquest Points, earning a weapon or another piece of gear each time you fill it. Every week you earn another piece, and after you completed your set you will build a more powerful set."
    "If you are a Gladiator level player, there is still a random loot system that rewards gear competitive with raid gear."

A small step in the right direction. It's good that you are returning to conquest points / weekly caps, but you still have unlimited ceiling which is terrible. You still have PVE piercing into PVP = show-stopper. You still have unequal ground even without that = show-stopper.

But not having to "earn" Honor Talents is good.