Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So how crazy does Prepatch in late may or early june sound? Since FF14 is dropping their next patch in late may?
    I certainly hope not, since it cuts my mage tower tour even shorter .
    But I guess it depends. Maybe they want to do some balancing on life realms after ripping out everything artifacts gave to the classes, otherwise I'm not keen of 2-3+ months of broken classes, just so that I can do a handfull of scenarios which take like 10-15 minutes each..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-04-14 at 04:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I certainly hope not, since it cuts my mage tower tour even shorter .
    But I guess it depends. Maybe they want to do some balancing on life realms after ripping out everything artifacts gave to the classes, otherwise I'm not keen of 2-3+ months of broken classes, just so that I can do a handfull of scenarios which take like 10-15 minutes each..
    Itsnt ALL of the Expansion Data is going to be in that Pre-Patch? Its not even beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    After a chain quest to secure an Outpost... he became your follower... for the usual table thing ...
    And I wonder what Ty'Jin is wearing. It doesn't look very Shadow huntery - more like whitemane's chapeaux (?).
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

If anyone wants to watch the Battle for Azeroth Battle for Lordaeron Scenario.
    This guy is so irritating I can't. Thankful for mute.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And I wonder what Ty'Jin is wearing. It doesn't look very Shadow huntery - more like whitemane's chapeaux (?).
    Looks like one of those wide brimmed leather hats from Vanilla to me.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'm guessing having all the parasites die will play directly into the Void Lords' plan.
    Gotta lead into the next expansion somehow.
    Guaranteed. I'm betting the next expansion is Death-themed, and we find out all of the dead Old Gods went to the Shadowlands and took it over.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

After a chain quest to secure an Outpost... he became your follower... for the usual table thing ...
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/WyAaLAV.jpg?1[img]
    hmmm. so garona's joining the horde fully as well?

i hope she gets a new model like rexxar's, one that shows she's a half-breed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well actually...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    He is a Shadow "posh" Hunter...
    BTW you have to disguise as a Kul Tiran pirates in order to establish one of the Horde Outpost in Kul Tiras.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

To me she look the same... She just attend to the Mission Command Table: you ask to her to recriut reinforcements from Orgimmar using Campiang Resouces.

Just to be clear we got two table this time:
    1) "Kul Tiran Campain" table to sent horde players into the Ally territories
    2) Mission Command Table, the usual followers table.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2018-04-14 at 05:04 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Well thanks to hipnosworld...We can see a possible Garona Halforcen model...
    https://hipnosworld.deviantart.com/
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    I just hope this time the followers get a bit more development other than just recruiting them and then using them as mission table monkeys.

7+ Year Old Account
    After a chain quest to secure an Outpost... he became your follower... for the usual table thing...
    My bet is Rexxar is gonna be next Warchief.

I can get behind Rexxar for Warchief, he helped found the Horde.

Yeah a follower is totally going to become Warchief of the Horde.
    /s
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    My bet is Rexxar is gonna be next Warchief.
    Hope no, I dont wanna se him die after an expantion. ^^;
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/dressing-room#REzV0zJ8z9oz9m87T

Found a bug issue with the Vulpera...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    After being a Champion, Commander, and Order Hall leader, the logical result is for the player to become Warchief or High King.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    Itsnt ALL of the Expansion Data is going to be in that Pre-Patch? Its not even beta.
    I don't think they will need all of it this time. Class changes and item references maybe, but the world data etc doesn't neccessarily need to be there. But they usually put the prepatch on the test realms, don't they? So we will have ample warning is my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    After being a Champion, Commander, and Order Hall leader, the logical result is for the player to become Warchief or High King.
    That would be true for single player games, but the glass ceiling is real in MMOs.
    Chances are we will sooner get to experience our own fall from grace and redemption story in wow than we will become the leading role of the faction. Since we are forced to adhere to the faction ruleset it would just be awful anyway.

Edit: And while I'm at it, I somehow have the feeling that since Azeroth becomes more important as a person and Sylvanas is this frachnise's Cerigan, that those two will have a fatefull run-in sooner than later. I hope we don't end up with another fire angel as a result.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-04-14 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ogres suffer from the same issue with Vrykul. Yes they have tons of lore but they are too large and would have practical problems fitting in the world or their primary characteristic (their size) would have to be compromised. The Mok'nathal may be a small tribe but that is irrelevant to Allied races (consider Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei both of which should have similar numbers to a single tribe). The issue is that Rexxar doesn't actually have the best relations with them.

As for Ogres being interesting, Cho'gall is interesting and the WoD Ogres are interesting. Imo our universe's orcs are boring. They have lost their civilization, don't seem to even remember it and are in their majority just dumb bruisers who survive by raiding.
    IIRC Ogres are about Tauren sized (which are canonically larger than what we see in-game) so there's no reason Blizzard couldn't shrink playable Ogres. Just say the Stonemaul ogres are on the short side.

That said, Mok'nathal would also be cool. There's few of them, but after the shenanigans with the Void Elves it's clear population isn't an excuse for playable races anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    Yes, you pretty much download all of the expansion files in the pre-patch. I believe we actually have a lot of files for BfA already that are just encrypted.

It's also not like class iterations can be changed with a simple console command. They're reworked in the code, so basically the moment 8.0 hits we'll be playing the BfA iterations of our classes and specs.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-04-14 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting