7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    Didn't they already confirm the Xorothian Cultists thing was a coincidence and even mentioned they had no idea they were putting out patches 77 days apart too.
    77 days intervals yes, but I don't remember Blizz saying channeling meant nothing. It was Simcas reddit post that proved that.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    So, I'm guessing by letting Sylvanas become a well-developed character instead of walking stereotype with blue tits, they will make her views, combined with Saurfang's, give an identity to what the Horde actually is.This is however a wild guess.
    The problem is what Blizzard THINKS the Horde actually is.

We had the noble savages banding together to survive phase
    We then went to the "We go to war and try to conquer stuff" phase
    We hade a brief "not really, we are like a family"
    And now we are back to "we go to war and try to conquer stuff" phase that was established NOT to be something the Horde wanted by rebelling against a Warchief. But apparently all we needed were these blue tits to go full conqueror mode since even tauren use the blight now.

Im hoping Before the Storm explains a lot of why most characters act completely different to how they have been portrayed for years
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Hmm now that the horde intro is almost fully implemented, I have to wonder what the purpose of the "Seal" is. After all the time falling through the world in the last couple of weeks and dubbing the giant ring in the pyramid lovingly the "stargate", I kinda wonder if it will play some role with N'zoth, given how the NPCs claim it is older than the zalandari empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Hmm now that the horde intro is almost fully implemented, I have to wonder what the purpose of the "Seal" is. After all the time falling through the world in the last couple of weeks and dubbing the giant ring in the pyramid lovingly the "stargate", I kinda wonder if it will play some role with N'zoth, given how the NPCs claim it is older than the zalandari empire.
    It's related to G'huun. All three seals get broken, which is what leads to him being released and the first raid.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    It's related to G'huun. All three seals get broken, which is what leads to him being released and the first raid.
    Ah i see, I guess the others were in the missing cutscenes? Like the one with rezan?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Ah i see, I guess the others were in the missing cutscenes? Like the one with rezan?
    Every zone has a temple with a seal, just check them out.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awaiting a dev tweet that we'll hype us all...

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Lol what? And alliance had a chance to have inner conflict but instead of putting someone like Genn in charge they put Anduin. Vol'Jin could've been great because he has a grudge against humans - especially Kul' Tiras but it's not over the top evil guy that is escalating a lot shitty stuff that is provoking not only enemies in Alliance but within the Horde as well.
    That's the thing, isn't it? People like Vol'jin, Rexxar, Rokhan, and even Baine have closer ties to a Kul Tiras expansion than Sylvanas. Sylvanas is an outsider to that conflict, whereas Vol'jin's people have been hounded by Kul Tiras since Thrall found them.

The natural, and doubtlessly greyer, conflict was thrown out in favor of Sylvanas.

All Sylvanas does is increase the shitflinging. She doesn't give the Horde more pride. She doesn't make the Horde happy. She doesn't make the Alliance happy. It doesn't create a situation where both sides feel justified.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2018-04-24 at 03:38 PM.

Most of the War Campaigns seem to lead in to each faction getting to experience the other side's dungeon (Rexxar goes to Shrine of Storms, Alliance help the Sethrak to their Temple, etc).

Is there any reason why Horde goes to Waycrest Manor?

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    That's the thing, isn't it? People like Vol'jin, Rexxar, Rokhan, and even Baine have closer ties to a Kul Tiras expansion than Sylvanas. Sylvanas is an outsider to that conflict, whereas Vol'jin's people have been hounded by Kul Tiras since Thrall found them.

The natural, and doubtlessly greyer, conflict was thrown out in favor of Sylvanas.

All Sylvanas does is increase the shitflinging. She doesn't give the Horde more pride. She doesn't make the Horde happy. She doesn't make the Alliance happy. It doesn't create a situation where both sides feel justified.
    Exactly, it makes entire experience hollow. I just watch those cinematics and asks myself questions, : why and what for? I just don't get it why she does so many ugly stuff like blighting remaining Horde soldiers and raising them them even, and nobody has apparently issues with that.

I really wish we get story that is "more to the ground" where it uses potential of characters that has ties to certain issues and not showing Blizzard Darlings even if they appearing in certain situations makes no sense whatsoever. Like it was in Broken Shore scenario, their latest horrendous atrocity >.> ( I wrote it back in the day:
    https://justpaste.it/ubfp full analyze on why it was BS).
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Heard that there was a Alpha shutdown, so perhaps new build today.

are alpha servers down?

10+ Year Old Account

Well looking forward to doing this to get Talanj...Not Zul...
    Also some of the dialogue has voice lines so it will great to see everyone talking etc...
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2018-04-24 at 04:43 PM.
    For the Horde!

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    are alpha servers down?
    Servers just went down, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by KridenTagg View Post
    Servers just went down, yes.

*Heavy breathing*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Exactly, it makes entire experience hollow. I just watch those cinematics and asks myself questions, : why and what for? I just don't get it why she does so many ugly stuff like blighting remaining Horde soldiers and raising them them even, and nobody has apparently issues with that.

I really wish we get story that is "more to the ground" where it uses potential of characters that has ties to certain issues and not showing Blizzard Darlings even if they appearing in certain situations makes no sense whatsoever. Like it was in Broken Shore scenario, their latest horrendous atrocity >.> ( I wrote it back in the day:
    https://justpaste.it/ubfp full analyze on why it was BS).
    The faction war must go on.

(I think it's a little wtf for Sylvanas to plague her own army...even if the battle is a loss. Any sensible Orc/Tauren would have be disgusted by this)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    *Heavy breathing*

New build! 8.0.1.26491
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Small build. Only 75MB. Not that it matters too much, most files are probably in by this point, all there is left is to actually unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Small build. Only 75MB. Not that it matters too much, most files are probably in by this point, all there is left is to actually unlock it.
    As long as gnolls don't get their updated model, I won't rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The faction war must go on.

(I think it's a little wtf for Sylvanas to plague her own army...even if the battle is a loss. Any sensible Orc/Tauren would have be disgusted by this)
    The faction war can go on in various ways. It can be Alliance to finally start things over, or the conflict can be over resources/ ideology/ territory. Making again split for good guys and evil is just really disappointing especially after MoP story development and conclusion.

Horde doesn't really need any excuse to fight Kul'Tiras, and I'm sure Alliance has already enough reasons to fight Horde. I believe that We really don't need another evil Horde leader to escalate things.
    And not just Orcs and Tauren would be against it, Trolls are also against raising dead - Bwonsmadi is patron Loa of Darkspear Tribe, and he also disapproves for souls to be taken away from him realm.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria