5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Have warlock animations been updated to reflect the green fire book if you've done them yet?
    I think that's impossible to know until the character copy is active... and I don't think it is, yet?

They wiped characters after each beta/alpha cycle, so no character on the server has "Done" the Greenfire Questline, currently.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did some dueling on shadow yesterday on the beta and trying to survive in a close call, I got annoyed real fast while trying to press pet and embrace for fast healing.. it didnt work most of the time cus I didnt press long enough.. it feels realy slow.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    With there being only a few months left of legion I've began to fuck around with artifact appearances to see which ones I actually like. However, I for the life of me cant remember what blizzard has stated about the subject of acquiring tints.

For instance I just went to get Tomekeepers spire (disc hidden wep) and I only seem to like the 3rd colour variation which would require me to complete 200 world quests. I'm currently only playing the auction house really so doing those 200 would be a massive drag.

Have they mentioned anything about completing the tint requirements in BFA content or is it just part of the challenge to do them in broken shores ?>_>

"Edit" assuming of course there are world quests in BFA. Which isnt far fetched.
    All artifact skins will be obtainable in BfA with 2 major exceptions:

1) Recolour of "Balance of Power" skin for completing M+15 in time. You must get [Keystone Master] achievement for M+15 on that class, but you DON'T have to finish "Balance of Power" questline in Legion. Basically, you can do M+15 now, BoP in 8.0 and get that skin for all your specs. To get all you must finish M+15 in time on all 12 classes.

2) Mage Tower base skin. You must do Mage Tower scenario before BfA (probably pre-patch) on specific spec. So to get all you must complete all 36 MT scenarios. If you get base skin, you can unlock recolors in BfA. If not, all 4 recolors for that weapon will be unavailable post-Legion.

There will prob be bfa update today? Hasnt it been every friday?

New build hype?

4/27 - In the next major build, three different Islands will be available per week on a rotation, drawing from the following pool:

- Un'gol Ruins
    - Molten Cay
    - Verdant Wilds
    - Dread Chain
    - Whispering Reef
    - Skittering Hollow
    - Rotting Mire

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Have warlock animations been updated to reflect the green fire book if you've done them yet?
    Yes. A guildie of mine farmed the green fire book to test it few weeks ago.

what ever happened to that expedition island showcased at Blizzcon with the big Gilnean city on it, was that scraped?

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    what ever happened to that expedition island showcased at Blizzcon with the big Gilnean city on it, was that scraped?
    May have gotten pulled to focus on Gilneas itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    God I love myself sometimes. (And you obviously)
    I love both of you, but Ive been busy the last few months so haven't been here much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foodyboi View Post
    The alliance area, seems super unfinished, innkeepers standing outside their inn with door locked. banker standing in an empty tent.

I hope to god the buildings are enter-able.
    Same. Im afraid they will launch it like that though tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blosc View Post
    New build hype?
    From? Cant find on wowhead

Are there any videos of the new islands (the 2 that were released last week/early this week)?

I don't see any on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    From? Cant find on wowhead
    Muffinus on forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...1988147#post-2

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I actually found a placeholder world map for it a few days ago (its from the first beta build, probably has been posted), that's all that I can find though. Map seems to be gone/not shipped.

Last edited by Marlamin; 2018-04-27 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Blizzard said Island expedition offers Artifact power but..that confuses me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hm, hopefully they get PTR up and running soon, the suspense is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I know Blizzard said Island expedition offers Artifact power but..that confuses me.
    Then I guess you must have selective hearing. They explained the Heart of Azeorth necklace is an artifact, so they’re carrying on using artifact power to empower it bc why change a system that works.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Then I guess you must have selective hearing. They explained the Heart of Azeorth necklace is an artifact, so they’re carrying on using artifact power to empower it bc why change a system that works.
    And in the end it would only be a name change anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Padwarle View Post
    Hm, hopefully they get PTR up and running soon, the suspense is killing me.
    Why would you want PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Why would you want PTR?
    Umm, new build?

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    The thing is they made it sound like the whole system wasn't running on azerite up until the beta transition. Essentially they "retconned" (in quote because alpha etc.) the heart from eating up azerite to funnel it back to Azeroth to now just being.. well an artifact.