Quote Originally Posted by Lost Starling View Post
    Yeah, those golden eyes are really going to make my void elf pop.
    belfs can’t have tentacles. or be blue.

Is there a good place to read about Azerite armor, the AP level required to unlock tiers and how / why that differs from item to item? Do higher ilvl pieces have higher AP levels required to unlock the tiers?

So is there a fix for the permanent ultra settings' shadows ?

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
    Do higher ilvl pieces have higher AP levels required to unlock the tiers?
    Yes.

10c.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    So is there a fix for the permanent ultra settings' shadows ?
    Wait for cryptocurrency crash and buy the obsolete GPUs :P

I sure hope they fix the Fullscreen stuff on beta. It sucks not having a dedicated fullscreen mode anymore - tanks performance and dulls the color of the game.

I understand if it's not possible with DX12, but it should still be an option when using DX11.

10+ Year Old Account
    This expansion is going to live or die on its patch content. I suppose like most expansions, but especially this one.

I came back to this thread after receiving a #VirginAlert on my Shitposting Vigilante app. I was not disappointed.

Also, as said before I really hope they open up some buildings in Boralus. The city feels great, but too many closed doors. I'm already frustrated enough I can't go inside that library in Suramar (the one from the raid)...

10+ Year Old Account
    I want them to squish levels next expansion to 50, 60 for the new cap. World revamp. Can level in Vanilla zones from 1-50, and you can pick from any expansions from 30-50 in 5 level increments. As for the world, they dont redo mountains etc. Just just re-texture everything, so mountains look kinda old, but have new textures on them. New tree models everywhere. Quests are zone specific. No big expansion level story to timelock everything. Now all the Vanilla zones are timeless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I want them to squish levels next expansion to 50, 60 for the new cap. World revamp. Can level in Vanilla zones from 1-50, and you can pick from any expansions from 30-50 in 5 level increments. As for the world, they dont redo mountains etc. Just just re-texture everything, so mountains look kinda old, but have new textures on them. New tree models everywhere. Quests are zone specific. No big expansion level story to timelock everything. Now all the Vanilla zones are timeless.
    Will that be all sir?

Make a blog, I'm sure it'll help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want them to squish levels next expansion to 50, 60 for the new cap.
    I wish, BFA would have been the better time to do it since we would be back at 60 just like the good ol'days.

They won't do a level squish though, people cry over being "nerfed" with the stat squish imagine if they halted everyone's level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Will that be all sir?

Don't you talk to my headcannon husband like that, Mr. Frog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I love you.

Don't you talk to my headcannon husband like that, Mr. Frog!
    Love you too boo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Will that be all sir?

If anyone here needs to make a blog, I think we all know who that is... (Not you froggy, referring to someone else)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    If anyone here needs to make a blog, I think we all know who that is... (Not you froggy, referring to someone else)
    Oversized pictures spam guy?

Also gief build with warfronts blizz!
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    They won't do a level squish though, people cry over being "nerfed" with the stat squish imagine if they halted everyone's level.
    Forum noise is rarely a good reason to avoid something.

There are a few objective benefits to doing it, though.

- Gaining a level will feel much more meaningful again. At the moment it's, what, 30 skills/talents for 110 levels?
    - Gear break points around expansions would be removed, so abandoning lower level content wouldn't be so lucrative.
    - Subjective: 60 'feels' like less of a mountain to climb than the upcoming 120, and beyond.
    - Doing a level squash in the same expansion as an item squash would be much less disassociating.

There are other things I'd like to see that aren't directly related to a level squash, though. Cataclysm zones, for example, are part of the current "old world" so I don't really understand why they're opening at level 80. Would putting expansions into the Caverns of Time be a way of meaningfully keeping them in the game, without the story-breaking up?

I suppose it's a question of effort versus reward. At this stage of the game's life, it may simply not be lucrative to do such a thing; but I'm not sure how much work it would actually be.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperious View Post

- Gaining a level will feel much more meaningful again. At the moment it's, what, 30 skills/talents for 110 levels?
    Actually, there's a good chance that would go the opposite direction, with people feeling they are "dinging" to rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperious View Post

- Gear break points around expansions would be removed, so abandoning lower level content wouldn't be so lucrative.
    - Subjective: 60 'feels' like less of a mountain to climb than the upcoming 120, and beyond.
    - Doing a level squash in the same expansion as an item squash would be much less disassociating.

There are other things I'd like to see that aren't directly related to a level squash, though. Cataclysm zones, for example, are part of the current "old world" so I don't really understand why they're opening at level 80. Would putting expansions into the Caverns of Time be a way of meaningfully keeping them in the game, without the story-breaking up?

I suppose it's a question of effort versus reward. At this stage of the game's life, it may simply not be lucrative to do such a thing; but I'm not sure how much work it would actually be.
    So the experience would be:
    a, 1 to 25 : Vanilla
    b, 25 to 35 : TBC + WotLK
    c, 35 to 45 : Cata + MoP
    d, 45 to 50 : WoD
    e, 50 to 55 : Legion
    f, 55 to 60 : BfA

And locations would give 1 level to keep the leveling experience close to what it is now.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, there's a good chance that would go the opposite direction, with people feeling they are "dinging" to rarely.
    I think that's certainly true, but levels feeling more meaningful would be a result of less of them (assuming we're going to stick around 30 abilities/spells and talents). To this point, I think the designers have used things like features and dungeons as a means of marking a ding, which is quite imaginative, but it's not really the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    So the experience would be:
    a, 1 to 25 : Vanilla
    b, 25 to 30 : TBC + WotLK
    c, 35 to 45 : Cata + MoP
    d, 45 to 50 : WoD
    e, 50 to 55 : Legion
    f, 55 to 60 : BfA

And locations would give 1 level to keep the leveling experience close to what it is now.
    I like the sound of 1-55 vanilla (plus Cataclysm), and 55-60 the new expansion.

Old expansions can be options throughout the level range if a player so chooses. By putting them into the Caverns of Time, we don't get the disassociation from the broken timeline.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Here's his album: https://imgur.com/a/lI85tDO, relevant reddit thread: https://redd.it/8hebrx

Very interesting as it is not on minimaps etc. Hmmm!
    That is indeed interesting. And wishful thinking on my end here but, I really want that to be the sword having shattered Silithus to pieces as a consequence of whatever we do to our artifacts.