Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    I think Vol'Dun is the most interesting zone in BFA. The other zones are just varying degrees of biomes we've seen time and time again (lush, green, pretty; yawn) so a proper ruin strewn desert is a welcome change.
    You might wanna check out uldum.

Middle thing looks suspiciously like a gnome themed training dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    The questing experience needs to be reworked so the storylines of each zone are detached from the storyline of a specific expansion. That way it will be relevant longer and won't break the timeline again
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh, Uldum is it? The zone that's nearly 8 years old? Much of which is...lush, green and pretty? Huh. It's almost as if I had a point.

Oh, Uldum is it? The zone that's nearly 8 years old? Much of which is...lush, green and pretty? Huh. It's almost as if I had a point.
    Most of Uldum is desert.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

Middle thing looks suspiciously like a gnome themed training dummy.
    Left one is a portable stable for hunters.
    The middle one is transmogriffication machine.
    No idea about the last one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Allifeur- View Post
    And actually paying attention to the original comment - yes, it looks like a training dummy in the middle.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of it is a desert with a some oasises
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Much of which is...lush, green and pretty?
    Sure, if you consider only 10% of the zone having lush green areas as "much".

7+ Year Old Account
    have you ever actually been to uldum before?

Formerly known as Arafal

It shows that you haven't been there for 8 years. Maybe you should go revisit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope this week is THE week !
    Login screen + music

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allifeur- View Post
    The last one currently is found in Boralus next to the guy usually doing the "Obliterum" forging. Currently that's not working in Boralus, cause the apparatus that used to do the oblitering won't work and this new one standing next to it only opens the adventure journal instead of oblitering.

I think (since the original apparatus doing it looks small and dull) that the right one there is going to be the new Obliterating forge for the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Uldum would be great if half the quests weren't a cheap Indiana Jones film parody.

That zone deserves to be revisited with actual lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Uldum would be great if half the quests weren't a cheap Indiana Jones film parody.

That zone deserves to be revisited with actual lore.
    i actually liked that aspect of it until i realized that was almost the entire zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i actually liked that aspect of it until i realized that was almost the entire zone.
    I heard it was supposed to be different but they scrapped those ideas and filled it with Indiana Jones references to fill the void.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I dont buy this tbh. like i maybe remember wrong but it fell in line with almost alot of cata zones which were just memes and refrences for a big part, so probally it was on purpouse
    Uldum is one of the zones that must be avoided to enjoy the game. Meme zone constantly interrupted with obnoxiusly outdated cinematics thanks to the old/bad tech used.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I actually didnt mind Uldum, the quests involving the Ramkahen and not Harrison Jones were really cool (also maybe my sense of humor is crap but I chuckle every time I see Budd and his 'Man-a-taur'

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Uldum is one of the zones that must be avoided to enjoy the game. Meme zone constantly interrupted with obnoxiusly outdated cinematics thanks to the old/bad tech used.
    Really? I love Uldum.

Worst zone in Cata for me was Deepholm. Was completely bored throughout it on my first go.

Although I absolutely love desert zones so probably why.

Please, login theme. Please.

Please.