But...they are kind of fat? Sure, they are built like that second version "Strongmen"(as if bodybuilders aren't also very strong compared to your average person), but those guys do also have a lot of fat. They just also have a lot of muscle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    lol.
    Necromancer class confirmed on this bump of old arguments
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    My favorite part about the female KT whining:

Worgen, the race with unanimously the worst female model in the game, is equal in players to Draenei, maybe the most beloved female model in the game.

https://realmpop.com/us.html
    That data doesn't show the gender of the characters. You see way more male worgens than female worgens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That data doesn't show the gender of the characters. You see way more male worgens than female worgens.
    ...that's what I meant. It doesn't matter how bad/disliked one model is if the other one sees tons of play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Server shutdown 90 days guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah you can break down on genders on that site. Worgen are 3/4 male, Draenei are about 2/3 female.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah you can break down on genders on that site. Worgen are 3/4 male, Draenei are about 2/3 female.
    My whole point was that one mega-popular gender for a character has been done before, and will continue to happen time and time again. Male Dwarves too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Server shutdown 90 days guys !
    Maybe 2 1/2 months.

lol

I dont like female dwarfs running animations, looks like they're running in slow-mo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    My whole point was that one mega-popular gender for a character has been done before, and will continue to happen time and time again. Male Dwarves too.
    I like this site more: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

Shows allied races in a reasonable time frame.

Shutdown in 14!

We need to channel energy FAST

Server shutdown in 14 mins guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I like this site more: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

Shows allied races in a reasonable time frame.
    Speaking of which, void elves are now tied for the -fourth- most popular race in wow.

The only races definitively ahead are Human, belf and nelf. Orc and Draenei are tied with void elfs.

insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Server shutdown in 14 mins guys.
    Yessss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tornado gone, gief content.

As I travel to the Kingdom of Dreams and Nightmares, I will give this thread my entire power to finish the ritual.

Enjoy the next few hours, brothers, for a new build is upon us.

Deleted
    inb4 yesterday's patch was the patch ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Actual serious question for those that are ''Omfg super hyped for BFA, like holy shit omg''. Why exactly? Aside from ''Well it's just new content'', why are you legitimately hyped? The story? (how lol), races, mechanics? classes?
    I wouldn't put me with those that are that hyped, but I am actually looking forward to BFA optimistically. As someone who's been pretty MIA from WoW since WoD outside of coming back and playing for a little bit during different content points.

I'd say my main reasons I am actually looking forward to BFA are.

- Environments: Troll architecture is something I've always liked in this game, and the Zandalari having elements or Mayan, Aztec, Egyptian etc is just more stuff I'd like to check out. Kul'tiras also looks kind of neat, just give me major Witcher vibes.

- New Raids: Raiding is where I put the majority of gameplay towards in WoW, now I can't say for sure if Uldir is going to be a good raid or not, it does look interesting and deals with Titan/Old Gods themes which I find vastly more appealing than Legion themed raids. Uldir peaked my interest instantly when I learned what it was about. It could still be a shit raid though, that I won't be able to really know until I actually give it a shot myself.

- Removal/Tweaked Legion systems: I HATED Artifacts in early legion when it came to playing multiple specs, I overall just didn't like how the artifact system (Though it got better, I'll admit) was handled. Yeah it was neat to have an alternate progression system for sure, but maintaining it for three specs so I could play them all optimally or switch if one of the nerf bat too hard etc was a major turn off. The Azerite system sounds a lot more appealing in the sense that it'll be tied to your class and easy enough to swap the spec traits around when needed. Also it looks like you get Azerite power from a different form of gameplay as the primary source instead of running Mythics dungeons and WQs constantly, but it could be bad if said content is lame. My only issue with Azerite currently is that the traits are pretty damn lame, but we haven't seen them all so I'll hold off any strong options until we know what we're fully going to get.

Second thing is Legendaries, I simply just hated them. I got them and it was fun at first. But after really looking at the system as a whole it was handled extremely poorly, again just like Artifacts it got better as time went on, but overall it just wasn't a fun system and became more of a headache overall.

Allied Races: I'm a sucker for more race options and reasons to level alts. Nothing major right now with the exception of the Zandalari, but I look forward to see how many and which ones get added overtime. I know a lot are more or less just re-skins, but if done well I'll eat it up. Wish they did have some more customization options though.

Those are probably the main draws for me. tl;dr New raids and dungeons and the removal of systems Legion had that I disliked.

BFA isn't looking perfect by any means a lot of the specs need a ton of work still. It's not a big of a step as Legion was for sure, but if the raiding and dungeons are good and hopefully the classes shape up nice before launch I'll be fairly happy. A bonus if the new features turn out to actually be good additions and not just fluff content.