Man, alliance campaign is good, curious about the horde and alliance finales though, each attacking the other capital.

BTW, anyone know if and how we can do the Jaina quests?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean considering that Gazlowe is pretty much openly supporting the Horde at this point, they might as well have him take Gallywix's place, problem is what happens to Steamwheedle cartel without him.
    Corperate merge.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Really wondering if can they add a new row of talents for level one hundred and twenty?
    Would be really nice honestly...
    For the Horde!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Really wondering if can they add a new row of talents for level one hundred and twenty?
    No.

10char.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? 100-110 gets Artifacts and 110-120 gets Azerite. Those are basically glorified talent rows, and in the Artifact's case, an entire talent tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If Varimathras dialogue is to at all be believed. Sylvanas has a traitor working for her in Stormwind. Which means they could feed her information.

!
    Thank for reply but ever since I posted this message I managed to get beta invite do all Horde basic questing in Zandalar, and being in the middle of Kul'Tiras. xD
    But well that is still interesting detail.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

It's too late now for them to implement something like that. It's certainly possible in future expansions, but it seems like Blizzard is staying away from adding talents in that fashion. Tbh the azerite system is basically new talents, but in a different form.

Deleted
    Azerite is basically new talents??? To each their own.. Theyre boring passives with no real interaction to your character development(but with a very pretty UI after last build)

10+ Year Old Account
    They could always change the number to one hundred and five...and then add the extra one at one hundred and twenty.
    Like all the talents go up by fifteen each time..so yeah...If you couldn't tell I do like the talent system.

A man can dream can't he?
    Also;
    For the Horde!

A man can dream can't he?
    A man can do that quietly.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

So Blizzard pulled a race literally out of the void because they ran out of ideas, and now most of BfA's Alliance's narrative is dedicated to Blizzard desperately trying to make them look cool. Fucking great.

Deleted
    Why did the alliance have to fail at killing Gallywix? It would have been a boon to everyone.

As for the San'Layn guy, good riddance. Hopefully that means they won't be an allied race. There are enough Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    Azerite is basically new talents??? To each their own.. Theyre boring passives with no real interaction to your character development(but with a very pretty UI after last build)
    I never said they were good talents haha. That's essentially what they are intended to be from my point of view, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    To each their own? They are talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    Why did the alliance have to fail at killing Gallywix? It would have been a boon to everyone.

As for the San'Layn guy, good riddance. Hopefully that means they won't be an allied race. There are enough Elves.
    One of the few horde leaders that probably most people wouldn't care about, even the guys that constantly complain about horde leaders dying like flies .

- - - Updated - - -

I really wonder, have people paid attention to the Azerite traits from raid gear or are they stuck on the initial traits that are there for leveling? THey are not at all boring passives.
    Link? /10char

Ok, so alliance war campaign final chapter is bugged atm, can't get credit for walking to top deck of the ship
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I mean if Gallywix died, he would probably be replaced by someone better.
    They'd have a rather hard time replacing him with someone worse. N'zoth for Goblin leader?

This is the full list: http://www.wowhead.com/spells/azerite-traits
    I've often posted some of my favourites but it was usually drowned by . . . other topics. A few I consider s
    *snip*
    Most of them seem like weak tier bonuses, which I guess was the intend. Besides the common theme of doing something somewhat interesting and then forcibly tacking some direct numbers on it to account for difficulties, these aren't exactly exciting. Some are certainly more interesting than others, but overall overall it remains a downgrade. Well at least I won't have to hear the fanbois cry any longer that a boring rotation will be fixed by some azerite gear .

I still think the system is conceptually flawed beyond redemption and that you can even still pick the traits is utterly pointless and just a bad excuse to have to grind multiple pieces for off specs, but at least the interface is super pretty, kudos to the UI guy that did that, even locking in the shitty world questing trait feels somewhat mighty.

This is the full list: http://www.wowhead.com/spells/azerite-traits
    I've often posted some of my favourites but it was usually drowned by . . . other topics. A few I consider s

Breaking Dawn
    Increases the healing done by Light of Dawn by 77 and its range to 40 yards.

Cycle of Binding
    Afflicting an enemy with a Sigil grants you 0 Agility for 6 sec and reduces the cooldown of your other Sigils by 6 sec.

Cankerous Wounds
    Festering Strike deals 154 additional damage and has a 10% increased chance of applying 3 Festering Wounds.

High Noon
    Sunfire's radius is increased to 11 yds, and it deals 154 additional damage to its primary target.

Iron Jaws
    Ferocious Bite has a 6% chance per combo point to increase the base damage of your next Maim by 324.

Rampant Growth
    Regrowth heals for [12 * (6)] more over its duration, and its healing over time effect also applies to the target of your Lifebloom.

Trailing Embers
    Pyroblast burns enemies between you and the target for [31 * (4)] Fire damage over 6 sec.

Death Throes
    Shadow Word: Pain deals an additional [5 * (8)] damage. When an enemy dies while afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain, you gain 5 Insanity.

Sacred Flame
    Holy Fire deals an additional 124 damage instantly, and restores 110 mana each time it deals damage.

Fan of Blades
    Fan of Knives' radius is increased to 15 yds and damage is increased by 77 if it hits at least 3 targets.

Paradise Lost
    Take control of the dice of fate, granting yourself 154 Agility if Roll the Bones only provides you with one combat enhancement.

Lightning Conduit
    Stormstrike makes the target as a Lightning Conduit for 30 sec. Stormstrike deals 31 Nature damage to all enemies you've marked as Conduits.

Rumbling Tremors
    Your Earth Elemental spawns Tremors that deal 231 Physical damage every 2 seconds. Earth Elemental's auto attack damage is increased by 231.

Dreadful Calling
    Unstable Affliction deals 16 additional damage, and casting Unstable Affliction reduce the cooldown of Summon Darkglare by (63 / 1000) sec.
    I'm generally in the BFA class-design is fine for the most part camp, but none of these are particularly interesting/impactful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Ok, so alliance war campaign final chapter is bugged atm, can't get credit for walking to top deck of the ship
    It works for me today