Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Corpus Christi I guess. Some catholic one im sure
    Not a banking holiday in US tho.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Corpus Christi I guess. Some catholic one im sure
    I think you are confusing the tweet, which was referring to Memorial Day (i.e. Monday, delaying work early in the week). I've never heard of anyone in the US celebrating Corpus Christi, in fact, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people you ask about "Corpus Christi" will think of the city in Texas, not the feast. There's only a very tiny handful of places that are catholic enough for a feast day to do much of anything.

O well, arvaanas said some shit. IDC which holiday is but they mentioned the build is gonna be late in the week.

That is because Monday was a holiday. If I was a betting man I would assume the build is today, because it always feels better to not deploy builds right before scheduled testing. But worst case it'll just be tomorrow before raid tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    That is because Monday was a holiday. If I was a betting man I would assume the build is today, because it always feels better to not deploy builds right before scheduled testing. But worst case it'll just be tomorrow before raid tests.
    Yup. Seems most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I really think it'd be better if Siegebreaker was a bit reworked so instead of:
    Siegebreaker (30 sec cooldown, Generates 15 Rage): Break the enemy's defenses, dealing [120% AP] Physical damage, and increasing your damage done to the target by 20% for 10 sec.

It was more like:
    Siegebreaker (30 sec cooldown, Generates 15 Rage): Break the enemy's defenses, knocking them back and dealing [40% AP] Physical damage, and increasing your damage done to the target by 20% for 10 sec. Siegebreaker deals quadraple damage against enemies immune to knockback.

That would make it much more fun for PvP and world PvE and make it feel somewhat different than yet another colossus smash.
    It would also make the rest of your instance group try to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    KT Humans still only have 1 face don't they? We haven't seen Heritage armour either - just what we think is it. (missing helm too)

They need to be fully fleshed out assuming we earn them by completing the Alliance storyline?
    We get Dark Irons for completing Alliance Storyline. Horde gets Mag'har.

Zandalari and Kul Tirans are patch content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    YESSSSSSS It must happen, it must bhe done!
    Either
    Voljin takes Rezan's body
    Voljin takes a dsifferant body of a random dinosaur, a trex, or as others have said a raptor would be more fitting for voljin
    or rezan himself just because part of the horde and becomes the warchief

FOR THE HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDE

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I fully expect that 8.1 will have small campaigns to introduce Zandalari and Kul'tirans and that on the Zandalari side what we get is Talan'ji rezzing Rezan either through sheer personal mojo or due to a deal with Bwonsamdi. Though I love @FelPlague's idea of Rezan coming back as Vol'jin's body. Give the Horde a T-rex Warchief!
    Nah, that idea was too ridiculous to be taken seriously. I don't even know how would that possibly work. It would be neither Vol'Jin nor Rezan and both are established entities, with their own personality and priorities.

And I'm also thinking Rezan will be brought back, it's too important Loa for Zandalari, and I can't imagine for Blizz to pass opportunity to introduce 3rd paladin for Horde and get lotsa money from race changes.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    How many zones did you complete before you could reach level 120?

Do you guys think they'll touch the XP needed to level up?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post

Two zones with 10% done in the third.

7+ Year Old Account

Touch xp how? Nerf? You will have heirlooms enabled later on so there is no need really.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

they've fucked up because of warmode granting +15% exp.

either they may it so you hit 120 after all 3 zones completed w/o warmode enable or you hit 120 after all 3 zones w/ warmode enabled. either way blizzard have fucked up the pacing of levelling.

Were Legion zones realm-specific in the beginning of Legion or were they shared between realms? Because WoD zones were realm-specific in the beginning and only shared later and I don't remember what it was for Legion.

The reason I ask is that if BFA zones are going to be realm-specific in the beginning, then it makes sense to turn on the warmode for the XP buff on single-faction realms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    they've fucked up because of warmode granting +15% exp.

either they may it so you hit 120 after all 3 zones completed w/o warmode enable or you hit 120 after all 3 zones w/ warmode enabled. either way blizzard have fucked up the pacing of levelling.
    except, not everyone wants to level with the possibility of being ganked by a group of griefing max-level turd-sniffers from the opposite faction. I'm doing it on launch on my main to cap her & get her started on gearing & the like, as there won't be any geared Alliance roaming Zuldazar, after that? my Rogue & Druid because stealth.
    Last edited by mmoc0f38054b92; 2018-05-31 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Spelling. Clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    except, not everyone wants to level with the possibility of being ganked by a group of griefing max-level turd-sniffers from the opposite faction. I'm doing it on launch on my main to cap her & get her started on gearing & the like, as there won't be any geared Alliance roaming Zuldazar, after that? my Rogue & Druid because stealth.
    right ... but they've fucked up because now they balance leveling speed/zone completion around warmode turned off, suddenly those who have it on increase the speed of leveling/zone completion by 15% which fucks everything up.

this is why you can currently hit 120 with 2 zones and like 10 quests in the third lol

right ... but they've fucked up because now they balance leveling speed/zone completion around warmode turned off, suddenly those who have it on increase the speed of leveling/zone completion by 15% which fucks everything up.

this is why you can currently hit 120 with 2 zones and like 10 quests in the third lol
    Hitting 120 with 2 zones and having 1 zone left is not a problem. There are many real problems to worry about, this one ain't it.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Hitting 120 with 2 zones and having 1 zone left is not a problem. There are many real problems to worry about, this one ain't it.
    you are correct of course.

they have a big list of stuff they need to finish... 10 weeks :qqduck:

2 zones and a bit of third (I think 3-4 chapters?)
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

That's a not a bad thing in my opinion.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I re-looked over the Zandalari animations, damn they are good.

Almost makes me want to make my warrior a Zandalari instead of an orc.

Guess I need two warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol