10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Well Horde and Alliance literally have their own level up zones. Shouldn't be much of a problem.
    Yeah for the first night, once 120 they'll come kill us while doing world quests

It is time brothers. Channel the shitpost energy for that login screen and music

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    It is time brothers. Channel the shitpost energy for that login screen and music
    RIGHTCLICKING your summon!

wtb intresting build this time, character copy time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah char copy, or at least account data copy will be welcome, hard to test pet battle WQ

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Servers are unavailable.

Login screen and music plz.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    wtb intresting build this time, character copy time?
    PLEASE! this is what i've been waiting for to test, i have no desire to test things with their shitty half geared characters lol.

Hopefully some music now!

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    PLEASE! this is what i've been waiting for to test, i have no desire to test things with their shitty half geared characters lol.
    What's the point of "outgearing" leveling? You'll only outgear it for a few levels anyways. I have yet to see any good reason why we character copies matter at all, other than having some better mounts/transmogs on the beta.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping beyond Hope that we'll get some more Knaifu voice lines or whispers, since we can keep using her and getting those whispers as we go. Same for Aluneth and other speaking weapons.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    What's the point of "outgearing" leveling? You'll only outgear it for a few levels anyways. I have yet to see any good reason why we character copies matter at all, other than having some better mounts/transmogs on the beta.
    Because that's the way we prefer to test? With our OWN characters? And "a few levels" lol, you don't replace gear until the second half of leveling, if you're decently geared.

Plus, like someone said earlier, character copy means account data, aka, pets for testing the changes to pet battle stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Yeah for the first night, once 120 they'll come kill us while doing world quests
    And we'll all be scaled to eachother.
    They can't oneshot you like normlly.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    And we'll all be scaled to eachother.
    They can't oneshot you like normlly.
    Bellular actually did a video which included that.

He was doing the earlier War Campaign stuff in War Mode and got jumped by a couple of people several levels higher than his discipriest. He was able to fight them off and escape, even though it was 2 on 1, but couldn't do much damage, at all, in response.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Just implement the allied races mounts for the maghar / DID

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Have my shitposting energy, Dwarf of the Banlands
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People who want to gank will skip leveling and come to gank.
    War Mode leveling will be inefficient later on, however first night is done in group for maximum effect, so that should be safe.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Bellular actually did a video which included that.

He was doing the earlier War Campaign stuff in War Mode and got jumped by a couple of people several levels higher than his discipriest. He was able to fight them off and escape, even though it was 2 on 1, but couldn't do much damage, at all, in response.
    Yeah but at least you have a fighting chance instead of dying in a global out of nowhere.

Also note after character copy all our gear is getting ilevel squished so they will be stronger than the premades but not like what you see on live.

The pet battle content is only thing where we need character copies. Premades have no pets.

Granted this could be solved by giving premades lvl 25 pets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People who want to gank will skip leveling and come to gank.
    You can't gank in 110-120 bracket.