Coz having 4 mounts fucking sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They did make a big-budget cinematic for the Battle of Lordaeron.

[video=youtube;jSJr3dXZfcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg[video]
    Legion had Broken Shore beginning cinematic and awesome game engine ending cinematics. Its not the same thing.

Hell even WoD had those during Dark Portal - Tanaan Jungle intro scenario.
    Last edited by Wildstars; 2018-05-31 at 09:17 PM.

Sacrifices must be made if you want good cinematics, RIP Ysera..

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Legion had Broken Shore beginning cinematic and awesome game engine ending cinematics. Its not the same thing.

We will have those types of cinematics, they're just not view-able at the moment. Either that or the existing ones we do have ARE those, just not in the same format (i.e., they're a skeleton).

Those aren't the same,

there is 3 types of cinematics.

In game cutscenes

rendered cinematics using in game models

and the cgi ones for each expansion,

the ones we saw in the beta are not placeholder, just like the argus ones and highmountain/val'sharah etc. There will be the rendered cinematics that use in game models but they get revealed the day the game goes live, like legion, they only added them before in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    We will have those types of cinematics, they're just not view-able at the moment. Either that or the existing ones we do have ARE those, just not in the same format (i.e., they're a skeleton).
    They always hide those, there's a couple of "thrall uses the dragon soul" placeholders around and some "cutscene here" ones as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    This convo comes back every single patch lmao.

cutscenes =/= ingame cinematics. Lordaeron has 2 (when Thrall shoots deathwing = cinematic)

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Is it really that hard to realize people would rather test with their OWN characters? With their non-ass gear and decent stats, to see how that character will be during launch?

If nothing else, there's things you can't legitimately test without going through hoops, like the Pet battle changes, you'd have to level pets if you wanted to test some of that.
    Non-ass gear? Literally your character is 110, your gear is all gone by 115-118.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    This convo comes back every single patch lmao.

cutscenes =/= ingame cinematics. Lordaeron has 2 (when Thrall shoots deathwing = cinematic)
    One when Jaina appears and second at the end?

One when Jaina appears and second at the end?
    Yep, those 2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Female Sethrak confirmed:

As a friend of mine say: "under a 36 bra sizes... is not to consider a woman"
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Non-ass gear? Literally your character is 110, your gear is all gone by 115-118.
    It matters for purposes beyond bug testing, things like leveling speed, i mean you can not care all you want, but it does matter to some.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    As a friend of mine say: "under a 36 bra sizes... is not to consider a woman"
    Fantastically valuable contribution.

Damn, Lordaeron scenario still fucked.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Damn, Lordaeron scenario still fucked.
    Not for me, just completed it (Alliance).

And BfA has Cinematic opening to Battle of Lordareon and several IGCs during it. So what's the problem?

I have a theory on why character copies haven't been up: They still haven't figured out how to work out artifacts on a technical level. They have blocked out obtaining artifacts on alpha/beta since the start. Character copy would allow us to have artifacts which probably have a load of bugs right now and cause issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And BfA has Cinematic opening to Battle of Lordareon and several IGCs during it. So what's the problem?
    I think BfL cinematics look awful because atm there is no music and you know, music can change everything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DercMerc View Post
    Fantastically valuable contribution.
    It is... that character can be male or female as well... because there are no way to distinct the gender.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

It is literally the last boss of the sethrak thing it is a female avatar of a loa.