Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why imagine it?
    Wait is this actually real? That's awesome. The scantily clad elf thing totally works male or female for NEs.

Deleted
    It also seems like (part of) the overworld Warfront questing is in. It's a bit confusing right now as it broke my quest tracker (again) so I'm basically just guessing where to go/what quest I'm on but, but I can say that it looks great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Blizzard forgot to disable WMOs on the Silithus map leading to this hilarious minimap:

That's actually epic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    An opinion Blizzard shares since cataclysm. The spectral phoenix already existed in the game in Cataclysm. It was called the Dark Phoenix. The model got changed halfway into the expansion with the patch note "The Reins of the Dark Phoenix, purchased from the Guild Vendor, has had its art improved. It's now less transparent and indisputably more awesome.". Even Blizzard acknowledged the old dark phoenix sucks.
    Why are you arguing as if I said the old rewards are better than the new ones?

They're equally shit.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Was I wrong though? You do.
    No, but I think it's quite cute you were so unable to respond to a logical argument that you actually resorted to "you smell farts!"

Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    Wait is this actually real? That's awesome. The scantily clad elf thing totally works male or female for NEs.
    Male Night Elf archers look out of place. Not because of the armor, just because they look strange as part of the sentinel army.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2018-06-07 at 11:16 PM.

on another note, it seems like the scaling for legacy content isnt fully implemented, while the health of raid mobs has been reduced, their damage seems a bit high/untuned/ soloing highmaul Imperators Rise on LFR and the pre imperator trash is giving me a really hard time

New Raging Blow animation is booootiful

Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    FINALLY SOME SKIMPY male ARMOR!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    on another note, world quest artifact power items are now greys, not sure if they have a sell price yet

I approve of balancing out female slutmogs by adding some for the men.

Why imagine it?
    Officially the best armor set in the game. Give this to players now!

Why imagine it?
    /whistle

It looks good tbh.

Seeing how Boralus has "evolved" over the beta builds is really neat. The city is really starting to look amazing now.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

I mean, it'd kinda be nice to have these gold prices be somewhat higher priced according to their artifact power value?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    FINALLY SOME SKIMPY male ARMOR!!
    Finally I might get some skimpy armor for my DBDK that'll actually match my set... eventually.

managed to solo down Imperator Margok on lfr, took a lot onger and mobs do alot more damage,which may cause problems with DPS race encounters like HFC Archimonde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently almost all of the maps got updated

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I mean, it'd kinda be nice to have these gold prices be somewhat higher priced according to their artifact power value?
    They are. Otherwordly Trophy is 75 AP, Timeworn Amethyst is 500, Legion General's Medallion is 850. It just doesn't scale in direct proportion, where Argus stuff would be worth tons and Broken Isles WQ/treasure stuff would be worthless.

Edit: Actually I guess they aren't. Looking at an alt, Adventurer's Resounding Glory (400 AP) is 25g, but so are Jewel of Victory (55 AP), and Emblazoned Fire Core (645 AP).

Weird. It might just be split based on quality? Otherwordly Trophy is green (10g) the others are all blue (25g) except Legion General's Medallion, which is epic (50g).
    Last edited by Hitei; 2018-06-07 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Seeing how Boralus has "evolved" over the beta builds is really neat. The city is really starting to look amazing now.
    did they updated in this new build as well? please tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Would be nice. If they want to make a heritage armor out of it, they can do that, too. They'd have to just up the texture resolution, add some 3D assets around the hips, ankles, wrists and chest, and it'll work out too.
    We saw a lot of early tier armors with the 3D assets "baked" into the texture, so if this is obtainable, I'd would hope they make the metal plating 3D assets. There's hope at least!