Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I'm just surprised anyone is willing to believe her about it. Sure she is the leader but it's not like she'd be dumb enough to start a war if there was no backing from the other horde leaders and their armies.
    Well, everyone else goes along with it because [insert plot reasons here] and the entirety of the Horde story is written to conform to this; so much so that you now have fan-favourite Horde heroes like Rexxar going around and assisting Forsaken in their necromancy.

I do somewhat see where Sylvanas is coming from. I personally think Vol'jin made her warchief for this reason too. She's the only one tough enough to make a risky decision like that in my opinion. I could easily see the Night Elves and Worgen taking advantage of that situation considering their misgivings with the Horde. If Sylvans did not act there, I'm pretty sure they would regardless of what Anduin says.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Not to mention that it was Hamuul Runetotem who brought the forsaken into the horde in the first place who might believe that it was a mistake after they killed Malfurion. Or the number of ancients that would want revenge for Malfurion probably or even the Cenarion Circle. Literally its the worse plan that Sylavanas could ever think of doing. When was the last time Malfurion wasnt actually neutral even tho he is technically an alliance racial leader?
    I think that the only time he is around as an official Alliance leader of sorts is in Stormwind Keep during Varian's "funeral" ceremony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gluttonous Fury. Increases the amount of Fury you can accumulate to 150 and you passively generate 5 fury per second. Replaces Dark Slash. Thats what I would do. Though it should be baseline tbh.

Deleted
    I'm just surprised anyone is willing to believe her about it. Sure she is the leader but it's not like she'd be dumb enough to start a war if there was no backing from the other horde leaders and their armies.
    Well that's the thing with the Horde. What the Warchief says goes. Don't like it? Challenge her to Mak'Gora. She just needs to inspire morale in the general troops and populace. The other Horde leaders and armies have to do exactly what she says though. Wether they agree or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Gluttonous Fury. Increases the amount of Fury you can accumulate to 150 and you passively generate 5 fury per second. Replaces Dark Slash. Thats what I would do. Though it should be baseline tbh.
    thats actually... yeah, baseline.

Blizzard doesn't know what baseline means, they love adding stuff to talents that you should have or had as baseline.

Doesn't change that she says it. "Anduin Wrynn will build powerful new weapons, and sooner or later he will turn them upon our homelands. First he will strike at the Undercity and Silvermoon, then his gaze will fall upon Kalimdor." They need to rewrite her lines there because it is just completely detached from reality. Change it to "our enemies" or something.
    Or its framed like that on purpose to make you think/know she's not entirely rational/honest.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Anduin agrees with both military and medical researches for azerite in Before the Storm.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Your classic "FOR THE HORDE" screaming nerd is actually playing a Female Blood Elf because he likes to fap over it.
    F A C T S

/10char

You know Sylvanas has officially been crowned the villain of the expansion because she's become as dumb as a bag of rocks, like all Warcraft villains.

Literally the only melee class that has to choose between 100% active resource generation or 100% passive RNG generation.

#DumbDesign.
    this is SO MESSED UP, its completely retarded

- - - Updated - - -

That's because the neckbeards that play this game want to look like something they aren't in real life - beautiful. Your classic "FOR THE HORDE" screaming nerd is actually playing a Female Blood Elf because he likes to fap over it.

Also because many of the new races have absolutely horrible Armour rigging to their model. My Warrior is a Worgen - It looks fucking awful in armour.

I agree with you somewhat. I'm all for more races.

What I am not for is lazy as fuck re-skins or shipping the same race but a different "culture" or skin colour.

Highmountain Tauren could have been a toggle. Same for Lightforged.

- - - Updated - - -

But it creates interesting CHOICE if we force you to choose between shit you previously had baseline.

"I just want my class to play like it did in Legion"

"Sorry Billy, this is what we call progression in WoW now. You have gained 10 levels but you have lost basic functionality that made your class fun."
    Also Billy, heres your pair of crutches for the expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Or its framed like that on purpose to make you think/know she's not entirely rational/honest.
    Which doesn't stop it from being a bullshit plan that doesn't actually make sense, just makes her a liar or out of touch with reality =P
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Did you main Havoc?

Did you main Havoc without Anger of the Half Giants?

I sometimes went 10-20 seconds not getting Fury from Demon Blades. Standing there, auto-attacking.

Why? Because its RNG. RNG is RNG.

It's insanely poor design to have resource generation tied wholly to RNG.

Guess what they tested in 7.2.5 before they scrapped it entirely? Lowered generation but 100% proc chance on Demon Blades.... Guess it just didn't fit the RNG design of Legion.
    they said it filled too fast and that didnt fit the "chaotic fantasy" of the class. Now what i say to that? EAT ME

Which doesn't stop it from being a bullshit plan that doesn't actually make sense, just makes her a liar or out of touch with reality =P
    Of course! Which is why I said it might be framed like that on purpose. I mean, more than likely it's just poorly written, because Blizzard, but it's not out of the realms of possibility.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Well that's the thing with the Horde. What the Warchief says goes. Don't like it? Challenge her to Mak'Gora. She just needs to inspire morale in the general troops and populace. The other Horde leaders and armies have to do exactly what she says though. Wether they agree or not.
    Vol'jin didn't challenge Garrosh to mak'gora, and they still turned against him. Saurfang leaves because he refuses to follow her anymore. If everyone stepped away and refused to follow her like he did, she doesn't have anyone to give orders to. Which was my point. If she knows no one wants to go to war and have even more of their people die, she wouldn't try to force them to because too many would start to rebel against her. She has to spin her plans in the most favourable way she can to keep the others on the same page as her, or at least on the page enough to not outright defy her like Saurfang ends up doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Of course! Which is why I said it might be framed like that on purpose. I mean, more than likely it's just poorly written, because Blizzard, but it's not out of the realms of possibility.
    Yeah, I was just countering the people who said her motivation makes sense, because while her lines may make sense with something else (her being out of touch, paranoid, or lying), her motivation on the surface does not.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    What's chaotic about standing there auto-attacking?
    My sanity as I am fury starved and waiting for a proc.

What's chaotic about standing there auto-attacking?
    No freakin clue

Deleted
    And yet - the design is exactly the same one expansion later.

Hilarious.
    Yeah I don't get it either. I am not sure why Blizz is hell bent on making Havoc the only Melee DPS where your primary resource doesn't fill automatically in some way. It's either 100% passive with a chance of getting my resource, or smashing a button that hits like a wet noodle that only exists to give me resource. By all means keep the variance in Fury gain if they want to push the "chaotic" feel of the spec. But they shouldn't force me to smash a boring button or pray to RNGsus to get my main freaking resource. If nothing much changes I'll just main Fury warr in BfA and make my DH a tank.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Any character could tell form miles away that she's either being extremely paranoid or is telling lies.
    lies is something she is able to tell pretty often

like lying that there goblins in silithus are doing nothing

lying that she is the one who come up with the idea of the meeting with undeads and humans, to look good and kind

lying to taurens about the whole azertie thing, and so on

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I do somewhat see where Sylvanas is coming from. I personally think Vol'jin made her warchief for this reason too. She's the only one tough enough to make a risky decision like that in my opinion..
    you mean she is the only one to make a retard decision to start a war and start losing it? yeah maybe

but this is all about plot and who they want to start the conflicts, they could make the alliance start and the horde retaliating, case any horde member would pick up arms and fight, or even make other leader start the conflict, they chose the easy and lazy way with a bunch of crappy reasons

Vol'jin didn't challenge Garrosh to mak'gora
    thats because the horde writers are not horde or are not familiarized with the horde at all

new team, they want their ideas, they want to change the horde in their vision, i can see that, regardless still is pretty bad

They keep saying they want the horde and alliance going back to their roots and we are stuck with a high elf as warchief Jebaited, honestly i just wish some warcraft 2 vibe, like orgrin killing blackhand with a makgora, saurfang doing the same with sylvanas
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-06-13 at 05:06 AM.