Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    I wouldn't count of blizzard being consistent with that
    But that makes more sense? Arthas stabbed her, pulled her spirit as a banshee to roam for days as her corpse was left to rot. Only days later when he was weakened she was able to get free and return to her body.
    Then she fell from Icecrown and got herself stabbed, we don't know how much time actually passed when she was actually dead before Val'Kyr raised her back. And then She had headshot from Godfrey.

Her regenerating from that is just silly.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    But that makes more sense? Arthas stabbed her, pulled her spirit as a banshee to roam for days as her corpse was left to rot. Only days later when he was weakened she was able to get free and return to her body.
    Then she fell from Icecrown and got herself stabbed, we don't know how much time actually passed when she was actually dead before Val'Kyr raised her back. And then She had headshot from Godfrey.

It's not really silly, it's Fantasy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    In Lor'themar's short story she was rotting, her skin was peeling off her cheeks.
    She didn't have Val'kyr yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Arthas did something to her body to preserve it to use it to torment Sylvanas. She got it back but was decaying or at least drying out like a snake skin.

In the Nathanos story she says the Val'kyr restored her. So now she's an un-rotting true undead.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Hey you guys that are patch queens and are playing PTR; do you think 17th of July is more likely to be when the pre-patch comes or is 10th of July more likely?

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Hey you guys that are patch queens and are playing PTR; do you think 17th of July is more likely to be when the pre-patch comes or is 10th of July more likely?
    I vote for 17th.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    if i had to bet I would bet on 10th

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She didn't have Val'kyr yet.
    And? They can keep her going somehow, but they shouldn't work as miraculous beauty salon. Undeads cannon regenerate like living creatures. So what already affected her body should stay.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Question:

I would like to make a new alliance toon once BFA comes out because for one, I liked the Alliance zones MUCH more than the horde ones in beta. I still have an active 110 boost but I'm running into a problem. It won't let me create a new void elf because it says I haven't completed a particular achievement.

Does anyone know what I need to do to unluck this allied race?

I only have 110 horde characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Question:

I would like to make a new alliance toon once BFA comes out because for one, I liked the Alliance zones MUCH more than the horde ones in beta. I still have an active 110 boost but I'm running into a problem. It won't let me create a new void elf because it says I haven't completed a particular achievement.

Does anyone know what I need to do to unluck this allied race?

I only have 110 horde characters.
    Reach exalted with argussian reach then lvl an alliance character because you need to do the void elf recruitment questline.

If you dont have any alliamce characters there's no way around lvling one or boosting a non allied race one.

Unless you buy another boost.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2018-06-24 at 03:20 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What on earth is a patch queen?
    WoW version of size queen.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What on earth is a patch queen?
    People that love speculation on patches and when they will arrive. They also remember what every patch in WoW history had in them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Like standing on the Battlements of Lordaeron as Siege Towers and Archers and Mages all attack.

Or standing on a rock to make herself a juicy target for Jaina and Anduin before she hits the plague tank near them.

Or jumping off the wall to kill some Alliance Soldiers and join the battle on the fields before the gates of Lordaeron.

For someone who sees the Forsaken as a shield, she sure gets between them and danger a lot...
    Let's not forget the Battle for Gilneas where she made a risky deal with the Worgen in order to save her people, a deal for which she paid with her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Reach exalted with argussian reach then lvl an alliance character because you need to do the void elf recruitment questline.

If you dont have any alliamce characters there's no way around lvling one or boosting a non allied race one.

Unless you buy another boost.
    You gotta be kidding me.

So the easiest way would be to boost a regular Alliane character (puke) to 110, then do the quest to unlock the race and buy a race change?

You gotta be kidding me.

So the easiest way would be to boost a regular Alliane character (puke) to 110, then do the quest to unlock the race and buy a race change?
    Yeah, but you wont get the heritage armor that way.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Yeah, but you wont get the heritage armor that way.
    Ah, I don't really care about that anyway. But geez, why would they make it so tedious.

Thanks for answering so quickly, by the way @Drekmar and @Arafal

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    And? They can keep her going somehow, but they shouldn't work as miraculous beauty salon. Undeads cannon regenerate like living creatures. So what already affected her body should stay.
    The new book has basic forsaken regenerating their undead flesh with potions and it has been stated before powerful shadow magic knits undead flesh together. Combine whatever Arthas did to her body with the Valkyr empowering it like they did with Nathanos, and it makes sense why her body does not rot, same with Nathanos. They are like Deathknights now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    You gotta be kidding me.

Oh ye, i forgot about the race change.

But ye, that's the fastest way.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I don't really care about that anyway. But geez, why would they make it so tedious.
    Be glad that your reputations count from Horde chars. If they really wanted to make it tedious, they'd require you to do Argus storyline and Argussian reach on Alliance characters so it's not THAT bad.

I actually used the 110 boost on a random horde char (what was suggested to you but on the other side) I made once so I could do the horde unlock quests just because I wanted to see the Sunwell thing with my own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Like standing on the Battlements of Lordaeron as Siege Towers and Archers and Mages all attack.

Or standing on a rock to make herself a juicy target for Jaina and Anduin before she hits the plague tank near them.

Or jumping off the wall to kill some Alliance Soldiers and join the battle on the fields before the gates of Lordaeron.

For someone who sees the Forsaken as a shield, she sure gets between them and danger a lot...
    With chasing Malfurion and yelling "hey birdie birdie" as cherry on top kek.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2018-06-24 at 03:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Be glad that your reputations count from Horde chars. If they really wanted to make it tedious, they'd require you to do Argus storyline and Argussian reach on Alliance characters so it's not THAT bad.

I actually used the 110 boost on a random horde char (what was suggested to you but on the other side) I made once so I could do the horde unlock quests just because I wanted to see the Sunwell thing with my own eyes.
    Y'all could've saved boosts and leveled a DH on another server to do unlock quests. Takes just doing the intro for DH then saving them for Legion Invasions for fast leveling (esp with Flying Broken Isles).

That's how I did Horde side unlocks for Horde AR

Also this is suuuuper late but thanks to everyone for their input on my earlier post lol I'll level a proper Horde shammy to experience Horde side stuff in BfA (Until Zanda Pallies are released )