10+ Year Old Account
    I've tested the new survival hunter spec, feels pretty slow, but fun

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    All the items I have up now are just copies of things I already have, so I have no clue.
    Are the icons the usual ones used for the argus trash? :/
    But then again, if there was new stuff we'd have seen it datamined anyway, so not much point in hoping for nice stuff, same with hoping for a collection of overcharged artefact weapon models before the end of legion .

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Are the icons the usual ones used for the argus trash? :/
    They're actually items I had blues of, it may just be because i'm a DH? Idk. Like, I don't think they're copies of the argus gear, but I don't remember where i got them lol.

Edit: they're my quest gear lol, as a DH, unsure of others.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-06-29 at 10:49 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TubbiestPack View Post
    Do either faction get explanations of what is happening in the opposite continent or is it exclusive?
    Continent stories are faction exclusive but I think the War Campaign story criss-crosses the factions with each other.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Continent stories are faction exclusive but I think the War Campaign story criss-crosses the factions with each other.
    You get some insight into the other side with the war campaign if you pay attention, but it's rather low key tbh. If you are horde for example and you get to go to borealus, one of your missions is to check out one of the villages on the outskirts and listen in on them and steal some anchors and stuff. That way you learn about the azerite powder plot which alliance have going on in regards to ashvane.

You obviously won't follow in the footstepes of Flyn or Talanji though, but that was obvious. From what I've seen most of the war campaign is centered around it's own plot.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-06-29 at 11:13 PM.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Which Holy?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, MoP's LFR gives 6 loots, and WoD ... only 0-2, seems fair -.-
    Last edited by Valysar; 2018-06-29 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    idk if i just have a lot of haste on my gear, but holy feels smooooooth like butter.
    Priest or Paladin?

Damn, they've sure hit the gas on the promos for the new expansion in the last couple of days. Every ad i get on youtube is for BfA, and Wired just released a 50min video of Ion explaining WoW's history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvrzZgZ2ZDw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Probably just hotfixes. it won't update to 8.0, and not on a Friday...
    I was kinda worried, and excited at the same time...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    I've tested the new survival hunter spec, feels pretty slow, but fun
    I am Survival Hunter in Legion and might have to try it out in Battle for Azeroth. <3
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Damn, they've sure hit the gas on the promos for the new expansion in the last couple of days. Every ad i get on youtube is for BfA, and Wired just released a 50min video of Ion explaining WoW's history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvrzZgZ2ZDw
    I haven't seen a single one and I even watched a bunch of videos lately on youtube related to wow/bfa. The youtube algorithm works in myserious ways, lol.

Listening music on youtube app on phone, as the first ad I got the BfA comercial
    Was surprised a bit.

windwalker is so trash what the hell were they thinking? 45 on para, no fist stun, 45 on port, no healing elixirs, leg sweep 3 seconds? WHAT? whoever did that deserves a shot to the fucking head. What a degenerate company sometimes..

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    windwalker is so trash what the hell were they thinking? 45 on para, no fist stun, 45 on port, no healing elixirs, leg sweep 3 seconds? WHAT? whoever did that deserves a shot to the fucking head. What a degenerate company sometimes..
    At least you still have your aoe stun, that alone is a rarity among most BfA classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    At least you still have your aoe stun, that alone is a rarity among most BfA classes.
    its 3 seconds and on the gcd, thats an insult

Its baseline now though and not a talent, thats a neat bonus.

Deleted
    I'm actually in the freakin beta this time so I can get first hand knowledge. Once I try everything I wanted I will post a longer review in the beta forums and/or here. But before that, feel free to ask anything.

TL;DR: Zones good, windwalker bad, writing super bad, mission tables not implemented, poor Tess cut again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Its baseline now though and not a talent, thats a neat bonus.
    are you trolling? we went from fist stun and legsweep to no stun and 3 second legsweep, ON GCD, whoever implented this is such a fucking faggot holy shit (talking pvp here)

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    TL;DR: Zones good, windwalker bad, writing super bad, mission tables not implemented, poor Tess cut again.
    Mission tables are implemented, they are on your ship.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Mission tables are implemented, they are on your ship.
    And when you click on it it opens up the kul tiran zones to start the leveling experience. Which you can't complain cause the Azerite bombs do not spawn.