Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    its 3 seconds and on the gcd, thats an insult
    No, it's a stun. Again, as one of the few classes. Things change, and you adapt. Don't like it? Sure.. but screaming "omg degenerate company! people should be shot" is just pathetic.

But if you believe that those people (whom you are defending) are the way to get the game to change.. yikes, you're in for a rough ride.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    even england isnt completely drenched in rain water 24/7.
    Sometimes it snows.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I actually kinda like the story in BFA. Only thing I don't like are the rationale behind some of the Horde characters. But the Alliance side of the story seems pretty solid and interesting so far with likable characters and interesting lore implications.

Honestly, it seems like a pretty good time if you like warcraft humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Times change, if it wants to represent modern england it needs a good firestorm or two https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...er-in-pictures
    No, the region around Kul Tiras, not England.

Does anyone know if Gathermate or Gatherer work in the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    No, it's a stun. Again, as one of the few classes. Things change, and you adapt. Don't like it? Sure.. but screaming "omg degenerate company! people should be shot" is just pathetic.

But if you believe that those people (whom you are defending) are the way to get the game to change.. yikes, you're in for a rough ride.
    they already stated that they won't change anything major anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    the lvling gear this expansion is quite good looking.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I actually kinda like the story in BFA. Only thing I don't like are the rationale behind some of the Horde characters. But the Alliance side of the story seems pretty solid and interesting so far with likable characters and interesting lore implications.

Honestly, it seems like a pretty good time if you like warcraft humans.
    Ther are some good bits, but otherwise not impressed. Magni asks you to strengthen your medal cause it can use azerite to seal the wounds of the planet. Well, you go into an azerite mine on Kul Tiras yet don't absorb anything from there. Oh and the golems made of pure azerite are in no ways stronger than the average wild animal on KT. Yet even a pinch of azerite turns a pistol into a rocket launcher. Inconsistent much?

Anduin sends Jaina but just in case she fucks up, spoilers: she does, he also sends in Gen. So why did we bother with Jaina at all? Also conveniently KT just so happens to have thier own problems they cant deal with alone so they are willing to welcome us. Wonder what the plan would be if KT happened to be totally fine.
    I also love it that there seems to be no subtlety regarding the corruption in Tiragarde Sound. Lady Ashvane works kidnapped children to death in her factories and makes deals with pirates that not even other pirates want to work with due to how evil they are. There is no mistery or moral complexity.

Drustvar is a lot better though. I'm enjoying the gloomy horror stuff. And the witch trial.

Oh, by the way. The mission table is completely uninterractable now. But the map inside the office works, so I launched a mission from there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having issues with azerite gear from emissary quests? Got i300 shoulders that need 18/21/24/17 azerite level for traits, which is by 2 higher for each tier than 355 normal Uldir Gear (re checked now some Uldir gear is same as that some is 1-2 levels lower). And then got a 315 helmet that has 0 traits on it.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    they already stated that they won't change anything major anymore.
    Congratulations on avoiding the point. At least your tank stats are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, PvP server is up on Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Anyone else having issues with azerite gear from emissary quests? Got i300 shoulders that need 18/21/24/17 azerite level for traits, which is by 2 higher for each tier than 355 normal Uldir Gear (re checked now some Uldir gear is same as that some is 1-2 levels lower). And then got a 315 helmet that has 0 traits on it.
    Level requierements for azerite gear is all over the place after the last update. Mythic Uldir gear has the same requiements as 340 m+0 gear as well. Which is obviously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Level requierements for azerite gear is all over the place after the last update. Mythic Uldir gear has the same requiements as 340 m+0 gear as well. Which is obviously wrong.
    Seems like the build was caught in the middle of some changes.

Can you use cannon vehicles in the beta?

I am not jumping on the "Genn did it" bandwagon yet, but it is increasingly apparent that the Horde won't be the ones burning Teldrassil. Seems that as far as Sylvanas will make it is Lor'danel's shore before the tree starts to burn.

So it seems the question is, was a third part that would relish in the chaos of it all -cough cough Old Gods- or was it someone in the alliance that burned down the tree?

If it is the former, well, it is a perfect opportunity for the Old Gods to sow further discord between the alliance and horde, by taking Sylvanas bargaining chip -Darnassus- and removing it from the table and leaving her with nothing to show for, and the whole hatred from the alliance.

If it is the later, it can be either an accident, like someone trying to use a cache of Azerite to halt the horde at the shore and backfiring, it doesn't have to be someone from within the alliance purposefully burning down Teldrassil to frame the horde. The thing is, Tyrande and Malfurion are not on Teldrassil during these events, so who is in charge and calling the shots on Darnassus? If it was Genn tho, I can see the scenario of them trying to use Azerite as a las resource attempt without thinking of the consequences, not necessarily out of selfish resentment, but truly thinking it's the last shot they have to prevent the fall of Darnassus, so it being more of a huge miscalculation rather than a frame job. The frame job just comes after the fact and maybe not an idea of the person that made the mistake.

And I am really not counting on it being Genn if it is the case. Maybe it was someone is even less of a position than him given the power vacuum with Tyrande gone, so it could be any high ranking alliance general making the call to use the Azerite to stop the horde. Or even, a Ranger-General.

That's right it is Vereesa who blows up Teldrassil by mistake, because if there's anyone else besides Genn that could fuck up like that, it's definitely her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    the lvling gear this expansion is quite good looking.
    I take it you don't play a plate weaer on horde..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I am not jumping on the "Genn did it" bandwagon yet, but it is increasingly apparent that the Horde won't be the ones burning Teldrassil. Seems that as far as Sylvanas will make it is Lor'danel's shore before the tree starts to burn.

So it seems the question is, was a third part that would relish in the chaos of it all -cough cough Old Gods- or was it someone in the alliance that burned down the tree?

If it is the former, well, it is a perfect opportunity for the Old Gods to sow further discord between the alliance and horde, by taking Sylvanas bargaining chip -Darnassus- and removing it from the table and leaving her with nothing to show for, and the whole hatred from the alliance.

If it is the later, it can be either an accident, like someone trying to use a cache of Azerite to halt the horde at the shore and backfiring, it doesn't have to be someone from within the alliance purposefully burning down Teldrassil to frame the horde. The thing is, Tyrande and Malfurion are not on Teldrassil during these events, so who is in charge and calling the shots on Darnassus? If it was Genn tho, I can see the scenario of them trying to use Azerite as a las resource attempt without thinking of the consequences, not necessarily out of selfish resentment, but truly thinking it's the last shot they have to prevent the fall of Darnassus, so it being more of a huge miscalculation rather than a frame job. The frame job just comes after the fact and maybe not an idea of the person that made the mistake.

And I am really not counting on it being Genn if it is the case. Maybe it was someone is even less of a position than him given the power vacuum with Tyrande gone, so it could be any high ranking alliance general making the call to use the Azerite to stop the horde. Or even, a Ranger-General.

That's right it is Vereesa who blows up Teldrassil by mistake, because if there's anyone else besides Genn that could fuck up like that, it's definitely her.
    I doubt Veressa would do this and what's the point really? Yeah she doesn't care for the Horde but with recent developments she's not completely in her hatred.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    That makes sense, felt weird to get on a fresh 120 a piece requiring azerite 18 neck for first trait when my current level was 12-14.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I think by default Gsync only supports exclusive full screen. Since Blizz will no longer be supporting full screen exclusive in BfA you probably have to go into the Gsync options and change the option to activate on both full screen and window modes.
    That’s correct, you need tower G-SYNC to work with full and windowed. I have been playing in windowed (borderless) for a long time now and had no issues with G-SYNC.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post

I could see Genn screwing up by trying to use the Azerite to kill Sylvanas, in particular, and unintentionally destroying Teldrassil. Vereesa... I just don't feel it.

But if the Devs want things to be "Morally Grey", the only way for the Alliance to be Grey in this situation is to willfully destroy Teldrassil as a way to keep Sylvanas from claiming it. Even a Third Party action, as I've long speculated, would just make the Alliance acting in good faith on bad information.

If that's their intent, I think Genn is the only available person to do it. However, with everything in the game and novellas not lining up correctly I have a feeling it could be anyone acting in good faith on bad information. Even in destroying the Tree. Which puts anyone on the board.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.