7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    literally noone cares if you're here or not

(inb4 me replying implies that I care)
    I care

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier View Post
    Well guys it was a good run, but i'm probably gonna retire from shitposting. Maybe i'll come back for 9.0 but i channel all of my remaining shitpost energy into this thread.
    The Light has died this day

Will miss your posts! They were always a fun read!

Haven't seen any news about goblin/worgen rework. Praying that I missed something.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Haven't seen any news about goblin/worgen rework. Praying that I missed something.

Anyone?
    Goblin rework is all but confirmed due to their animations all being updated for Vulpera. Blizz wouldn't spend all that money developing animations for a single allied race.

If Goblins are getting reworked, Worgen are getting reworked.

Well there's that at least, nothing from blizz though I guess ? :|

7+ Year Old Account

Anyone?
    They'll probably reveal it at Blizzcon this year. They've said they are working on it for BfA and usually the Blizzcon after the expansion release is all about the rest of the expansion, and then the Blizzcon 1 year after expansion release is about the NEXT expansion.

Well there's that at least, nothing from blizz though I guess ? :|
    Blizz has been sealed airtight about patch content for two expansions in a row now. Probably after they promised too much with WoD. They won't be confirmed outside of a convention like Gamescom or Blizzcon.

Azshara raid, Zuldazar mini-raid(?), Vulperas... they aren't saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Blizz has been sealed airtight about patch content for two expansions in a row now. Probably after they promised too much with WoD.

Azshara raid, Zuldazar mini-raid(?), Vulperas... they aren't saying anything.
    Usually they do little updates still though

Usually they do little updates still though
    We will know more about 8.1 probably at gamescom.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Finally!

/10char
    Crimea is Ukraine!

So they only could say soon? Really, they are still not sure about it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So they only could say soon? Really, they are still not sure about it? :P
    its always 2 weeks
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Are they legally not obliged to say when prepatch is? Or are they waiting until one week before to freak people out?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Are they legally not obliged to say when prepatch is? Or are they waiting until one week before to freak people out?
    Nothing binds them to announce it, just common courtesy.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Patches never get an announcement longer then maybe a week or so. They reserve the right to push it when needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably related to them not wanting to announce a date and having to delay it because something unpredictable happens. It isn't really uncommon for them to accidentally break the game during a random end of cycle PTR patch and considering how the fanbase reacts to the smallest things, it's a smart idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would not be so big a deal for them to guesstimate the prepatch dates if this games playerbase didnt put literally every world they post under a microscope, over scrutinize, and incompetently analyze everything they said. Then after all of that, people still manage to take everything completely out of context and form the wrong conclusions.

So yeah, the less Blizzard speculates, the less ammunition they give the spastic jerkoffs in this and other forums to freak out and overreact about.

I still say we are getting it on the 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    I still say we are getting it on the 10th.
    The Concordance of Legionfall, will not be at 100 by then, unless it grows more exponentially rather than stayng at the current rate. I think that will at least hit 100 first. I think it's at 80 right now.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    The Concordance of Legionfall, will not be at 100 by then, unless it grows more exponentially rather than stayng at the current rate. I think that will at least hit 100 first. I think it's at 80 right now.
    Yes but we could get 20 levels by then with the way it is going, about 4-5 levels a day it's possible.