7+ Year Old Account
    so the pre-patch will come and wee didn't see all the druid forms for Kultirans and Zandalari, FeelsBadMan

Deleted
    Battle for Abilities - the Windows Vista of expansions, where more effort was put into shadows than class design

Though as an old man with arthritis, no skill, and a reaction time of a tree, I quite like the GCD changes. I hope to get a cool mount too with PL.

Oh and loving those cool azerite traits. Game-breaking stuff there. Really feeling I learn something new with each trait. Like the one that makes Conflagrate increase my damage if there is an Immolate on the target... Does that mean I should keep Immolate always applied? That’s new.

Do we still have no idea how long it will take to unlock Mag'har and DIDs? Is it rep gated, weekly gated, both? Take a week off of work and you could maybe grind it out in a week???

Seriously, someone give me a clue. Pleas
    Thanks.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Saw the news on being able to buy legendaries directly after the pre-patch. More than a year late and because of that almost completely useless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Will the order hall gold missions be disabled with the pre patch?
    Most likely, I think it was the same with 7.0 and WoD gold missions.

...aaaaand, after we just talked about doing Kara trash to level from 73 to 81 fast, it looks like they nerfed it (other people reporting). Obligatory "fun detected" image.

PS: Switch to TBC heroics. They are on lockouts and the XP is lower, but with one-time quests it's comparable to Kara trash. Until they nerf them as well, obviously.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-07-14 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ...aaaaand, after we just talked about doing Kara trash to level from 73 to 81 fast, it looks like they nerfed it (other people reporting). Obligatory "fun detected" image.
    People have been doing that since the leveling patch hit. Anything that makes leveling more of a chore is a shitty change though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Do we still have no idea how long it will take to unlock Mag'har and DIDs? Is it rep gated, weekly gated, both? Take a week off of work and you could maybe grind it out in a week???

Thanks.
    Requirements are known for months, you got a guide on wowhead already.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    People have been doing that since the leveling patch hit. Anything that makes leveling more of a chore is a shitty change though.
    Yes, I know, it's just that it came up in this thread yesterday. I agree with the second sentence, but Blizzard obviously don't and nerf the living hell out of all ways to speed up leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Requirements are known for months, you got a guide on wowhead already.
    I know what the reqs, still havent seen - unless im blind - how long it should take, thanks.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I know what the reqs, still havent seen - unless im blind - how long it should take, thanks.
    Depends on how many Honorbound emissaries you get, if you do all Honorbound WQs every day, and if you do all Honorbound reputation missions.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-07-14 at 06:15 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Saw the news on being able to buy legendaries directly after the pre-patch. More than a year late and because of that almost completely useless.
    Yeah, especially for mage tower on alts it would have been nice if they had done that 2-3 months ago.

By the way, here is something I want to note and underline even though this topic has been widely discussed already.

We all heard the sentiment about how "it's just alpha" is not an excuse, it simply morphs into "it's just beta" and then further, and frequently then just dissipates into the air without the issue being resolved. We all heard that, we all know it's true to an extent, no news here.

But please take a step back and observe what was said about class design / abilities / artifact / etc, right in this thread, just over a long time period:

1. At first, people were saying that changes in BFA were not a prune, that the abilities were merely moved and reorganized, that BFA is presenting as many options as Legion had, just in a different form. This crashed and burned. Nobody is arguing this now.

2. Then, people were saying that class changes being reductions is nothing to worry about because class changes go for the entire long period of alpha / beta and that there is no reason to worry about an unfinished thing. Because unfinished things get finished and fixed. This crashed and burned as well. Ion's message killed the last defenders. Nobody is arguing this now.

3. People were also saying "we haven't even seen azerite pieces yet" and then "we haven't even seen azerite pieces from the raid yet". Again, saying that azerite armor is likely where the big additions will be, bringing the range of abilities / variety in gameplay styles back to Legion level (or even higher). This also crashed and burned. Nobody is arguing that azerite armor is going to do much, at least not the armor we can see.

Why am I talking about it again? This is common knowledge, right? Well, I am talking about it because it was happening right in this thread, consistently.

If you were among those who were saying "you are complaining about nothing, it's unfinished and going to be fixed" in one or more of the three variants above, please remember that you ended up being wrong. And next time you see someone complaining about something in the game, instead of immediately turning "you are complaining about nothing", please take a look at what it is they are saying.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-07-14 at 07:13 AM.

Does anyone know if you can finally buy the legion season 5,6&7 ensemble with the prepatch? Or do we have to wait out the post-season as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    calia stuff surely will be alliance right? and the race if there is one with calia as a leader....i just can't see her going horde? not after the book. its almost impossible in my eyes. do you thinkg im wrong?
    As tristan said, her interest lies with her former people, not necessarily the Alliance. It all depends on how the Faction War turns out - I wouldn't be too surprised if she 'joined' the Horde as a Forsaken leader after a peace treaty is signed.
    (Note that a peace treaty doesn't mean "all is well", it could just mean a return to the tentative peace there was after the Third War - which was, incidentally, the time the Forsaken (and Blood Elves) joined)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so the pre-patch will come and wee didn't see all the druid forms for Kultirans and Zandalari, FeelsBadMan
    Pretty sure we've seen everything for Zandalari, unless they also get a specific Tree of Life form.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2018-07-14 at 08:12 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Well either I really don't know what I am doing or Shadow priest is litereally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Pretty sure we've seen everything for Zandalari, unless they also get a specific Tree of Life form.
    We have not seen the Zandalari water travel form, nor the Kul Tiran balance form. Those are the two missing. They will likely be added in 8.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Well either I really don't know what I am doing or Shadow priest is litereally unplayable.
    I think it's very much playable, it just plays like ass, but that is bog standard for the spec tbh.

Thanks.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=284610/m...k-requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Depends on how many Honorbound emissaries you get, if you do all Honorbound WQs every day, and if you do all Honorbound reputation missions.
    It should take significantly less if you craft/buy the new inscription reputation items to focus all WQ on one reputation.