Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I just noticed that Orgrimmar was updated throughly outside the gates.
    Yeah, this was on PTR and beta.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I think we are about to go in circles, I answered this already. First, pre-patch class balance always mattered somewhat and Blizzard consistently making a terrible job on it was always bad, even though it would have been worse if they delivered there in exchange for flunking something more important. Second, in the case of BFA class balance at 110 is pretty close to class balance at 120 given that specs don't change. All in my opinion.
    I think you're still, either intentionally or not, conflating a deliberate decision to NOT balance classes during the pre-patch time period as missing something during QA which means it's bad quality. I don't think it was missed, or they did a terrible job of it, I think class balance during the pre-patch has been something they've deliberately not messed with because this 30 day time period is largely irrelevant to any kind of progression or content that requires balancing, so why spend time or money dealing with it when it will work itself out over the course of the next expansion?

If class balance at 120 is similar to class balance at 100 right now, I see that as two separate issues, but I see your point. The fact that they've already stated that they will have to do more balancing and class updates in the first major patch speaks to how much work they still need to do in this regard.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with the sentiment that you think the game is bad quality right now, I'm just questioning why pre-patch class balance is being used as the metric for deciding that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    What's the music name that plays during BFA Login screen?? It's the same one used in the Warbringers teaser!

Formerly known as Arafal

Kek, part of Maghar recruitment got triggered on live. Eitrigg talking about recruiting them and totem pole with their info is available.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Kek, part of Maghar recruitment got triggered on live. Eitrigg talking about recruiting them and totem pole with their info is available.
    Somewhere out there there is an alternate universe where the whole chain went live on accident.

Now that would be a crisis for Blizzard.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Somewhere out there there is an alternate universe where the whole chain went live on accident.

Well, it stops at the requirements check so no biggie. Still hilarious though.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Why? They could simply remove the quest flag and delete any characters made.
    It would be bad PR but something they can fix.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this would be really great for the Demon Hunter transmog...and really nice you finally get the Illidari HD Tabard now...
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=285680/s...dari-trophy-ta

Do hope too they update the Broken model for the Illidari Forces too...Naga are just fine as well.
    For the Horde!

I dunno if legacy raids were hotfixed or whatnot, but the people saying they are unsoloable now seem to have issues of their own. I went into Mythic BRF and had a clear damage bonus as I stomped everything even more easily than before the patch.

That said, it seems legacy loot mode is disabled in there for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I was wondering why my character randomly was given the quest to recruit allies when I logged into her...
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I dunno if legacy raids were hotfixed or whatnot, but the people saying they are unsoloable now seem to have issues of their own. I went into Mythic BRF and had a clear damage bonus as I stomped everything even more easily than before the patch.

Yeah I'm not bothering doing xmog runs for WoD raids until Legacy mode is really on.

It actually is live. The requirements are there too Now had a player had the requirements they would have been able to do the Quest chain like on beta. But Alas it isnt.

For legacy loot mode to work you need to be 11 levels over the content which is why its like that.

Deleted
    Damnit, all glow textures on Legion boots are missing for me after patch. Reconfiguring graphics or Scan/Repair do nothing, guess I have a few hours of reinstalling ahead of me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    For legacy loot mode to work you need to be 11 levels over the content which is why its like that.
    Which is downright retarded.

Either lower the lvl of WoD and Legion bosses to 100 and 110 respectively or change it to 10 levels and higher.

Not gnna farm Blackhand mount like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Which is downright retarded.

Either lower the lvl of WoD and Legion bosses to 100 and 110 respectively or change it to 10 levels and higher.

Not gnna farm Blackhand mount like this.
    Then don't.
    You will be able to in a little under a month when you can get an 11 level difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Then don't.
    You will be able to in a little under a month when you can get an 11 level difference.
    That's the idea. It's just a shame since I've been at it for over a year. I simply didn't expect Blizzard to go full nazi and go "it's 10 levels above luuuuul"
    Also, WoD content isn't my issue with it: it's farming Legion raids, which I planned on doing a lot with legacy loot, but seeing as we can't be 121...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier View Post
    Anyone else have Ahn'qiraj, Ruins of Gilneas, and Eye of Azshara missing from their maps even though you explored it?
    Yep, they're all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    That's the idea. It's just a shame since I've been at it for over a year. I simply didn't expect Blizzard to go full nazi and go "it's 10 levels above luuuuul"
    Also, WoD content isn't my issue with it: it's farming Legion raids, which I planned on doing a lot with legacy loot, but seeing as we can't be 121...
    The 'dmg boost in low content' that was applied after the last squish also only worked on content 11+ levels lower. This is consistent with Blizzards earlier behavior.

And you will have enough damage to solo Legion raids at 120 (after a bit of gearing) just as you had enough damage to do WoD content before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

BRF was soloable yesterday, it's just that the health is way overtuned in addition to all the other raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting