Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Pointless to argue with said person. Not worth the effort. Pre Patch started out badly but I don't think one can argue it's somehow represenative of quality of BFA(It's not even bloody out yet).
    I'm not sure posts like this help move the conversation forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Isn't Bornakk dead? From Day of the Dragon?

Seriously though I think its just cause most people have forgotten him since he hasn't posted much for the last couple years.
    Yeah, I wonder where he's been. Maybe he's the CM for the "Team B expansion team". /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    How long has he been gone for?
    He hasn't been actively posting since 2010.

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/author/Bornakk/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Pointless to argue with said person. Not worth the effort. Pre Patch started out badly but I don't think one can argue it's somehow represenative of quality of BFA(It's not even bloody out yet).
    Lmao. How does Blizzard's ass taste?

Think if you give it another lick you'll get something out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I could have sworn he got a goodbye post or something?
    Oh, this is why he's back.

Quote Originally Posted by https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bornakk
    Bornakk (real name Liam Knapp) is a member of the CM team on the US forums. Apparently, he sat across from Drysc at one time. His avatar was inspired by one of the novels and chosen because he likes the lore behind the Mag'har, as well as the mohawk.
    Mystery solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Oh, this is why he's back.

Mystery solved.
    He took an extended Knapp.

I'll see myself out.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mystery solved.
    Makes sense, but glad I'm not the only one that remembers him leaving at one point in the past.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I actually predicted that Hati question.

Then again who didn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    No fullscreen mode question ? I was totally wrong
    But again, Blizzard choose the questions according to the topics they want to deal with, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

Then again who didn't?
    Well, at least they mentioned the possibility that we might see the snarky anal beads on a stick again as well.

shocking official story forums on fire after the horde lore info from Ion
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765897629
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh they've updated the Crash Lightning spell (Shaman). The lightning now looks like Sethraliss's lightning

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

Then again who didn't?
    Considering how many threads were made about in general discussion on the WoW forum it seemed like a foregone conclusion really.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    He hasn't been actively posting since 2010.
    I had some e-mail contact with Bornakk during Legion beta, but when I tried again during BfA beta he didn't answer me. I thought he might have silently moved to something else, but apparently not!
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2018-07-19 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new beta build just downloaded here, 93 MB

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    shocking official story forums on fire after the horde lore info from Ion
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765897629
    what would you expect, like, even if he didn't say nothing, the backlash was still going on, with the mp 2.0 thing

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what would you expect, like, even if he didn't say nothing, the backlash was still going on, with the mp 2.0 thing
    Well if Blizz knew anything about subtlety this wouldn't have been an issue.

But as the War of Thorns storyline shows, Blizz has all the subtlety of a flying hammer. Had Ion said nothing it was still obvious she's getting Garroshed. He said she wasn't getting Garroshed a few Q&As ago and nobody believed him then.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    They expected that Sylvanas will become Azeroth's chosen, that the Forsaken raise all humans and elves into undeath, that good-looking undead high elves are added and that "Spread Plague" becomes a baseline faction-based spell. All the orcs, tauren and trolls would be burned at the stake because there's obviously no place for them in an elven Horde.

Blizzard would probably get away with this if they also gave blue eyes to blood elves.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-07-20 at 04:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well if Blizz knew anything about subtlety this wouldn't have been an issue.

But as the War of Thorns storyline shows, Blizz has all the subtlety of a flying hammer. Had Ion said nothing it was still obvious she's getting Garroshed. He said she wasn't getting Garroshed a few Q&As ago and nobody believed him then.
    I mean the question was specifically asking about "why should a Horde player take pride in a crappy, selfish Warchief" so he probably decided he had to spill a bit for Horde players to stay hooked.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, Reddit peeps are whining a whole bunch over losing their Artifacts it's so damn childish and ridiculous.

It was always going to feel shitty no matter what.

A lot of people don't seem to realize that Legion was specifically tailored to the idea that our characters are finally "This crazy powerful mage" or "the most stalwart paladin" or "the most sinister rogue" etc etc.

It was an expansion DESIGNED around the fact that our POWER FANTASY was going to be the greatest.

And a lot of people also don't realize that a lot of that power fantasy came because we were wielding Artifacts, not that our characters innately became more powerful.

So losing the Artifacts is a major blow to our characters and their capabilities as well.

It's just no one typically likes losing shit, but a lot of people getting angry for what is being lost don't seem to understand WHY it's being taken away in the first place.

There was never going to be a way for Blizzard to continue just adding onto what they had done in Legion. If they did, it would just result in another MoP where every Class could do everything and very obviously that's not a design they want to head back towards, despite how many people seemingly want to constantly feel like Gods in this game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    They expected that Sylvanas will become Azeroth's chosen, that the Forsaken raise all humans and elves into undeath, that good-looking undead high elves are added and that "Spread Plague" becomes a baseline faction-based spell. All the orcs, tauren and trolls would be burned at the stake because there's obviously no place for them in an elven Horde.

Blizzard would probably get away with this if they also gave blue eyes to blood elves.
    that must be, no one in his sane mind would think sylvanas going to be warchief would end well, start wrong end wrong, its about time to fix the mess

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I agree with everything except this. I blame the player base for anything rushed now a days because everyone is impatient. If they came out and said "Hey, we need to delay this a month" you can GUARANTEE there would be murder.
    It is not only the "rushed" feeling I get about BfA. It's just the overall willingness of Blizzard to give us an expansion as good and exciting as Legion (at least on the feature side) - and I just don't see it. BfA is like going from 100% features to 20% features (at best) and this is something that just isn't working for a follow up expansion. Sure it's hard to top previous xpacs but at least they could've tried.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    No fullscreen mode question ? I was totally wrong
    But again, Blizzard choose the questions according to the topics they want to deal with, so...
    thats a blue response question not an Q and A question.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default