barely notice the gcd

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    LMAO, the PW: Shield is triggering the GCD now. What a rubbish.
    are you serious?

please say you aren't actually serious.

Formerly known as Arafal

What a way to discredit yourself. Top bantz.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    OT: Anyone else on EU having issues?

10 servers are offline and on the servers I can access it says 'character not found'.

Reset my WTF folder just in case, don't see any breaking news headlines so not sure what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Raiding in BfA is going to be awful. These new limitations that they put for the gameplay feels absolutely fucking dreadful. Having cooldowns on the GCD and various utility abilities is one of the worst designs that I have ever seen in this game throughout my 13 and a half years of playing it. Abilities like Charge and Heroic Leap now feel incredibly bad. My main CD feels incredibly bad, too.

I'm still excited for BfA, I think the content and raids are going to be fun. I am not at all happy with their direction of class design going forward, though.
    if you actually cared (you dont) you'd not use hyperbole and actually have sensible commentary.

nothing in this game has ever held a candle to the horrible class design of vanilla and nothing ever will.

i've been playing since 8.0 and the only way i've felt anything added to the gcd is occasionally i'll click an ability 1 second to early after cliking a normal ability, which is a mistake i shouldnt be making since i'm used to MOST of my abilities (the things you attack with) having that limitation.

its not hard.

I cant use colossal smash till 1.5 seconds after i use overpower. I cant use avatar till 1.5 seconds after using die by by the sword.

you can say they shouldnt have done it but to act like it has any real affect on the game is an utter exaggeration and until you people admit that and put it into your feedback literally no one will listen to you because that isnt feedback its 'rubbish"

"i dont like this change because it makes the game feel slower and i prefer a faster paced experience , i like to be able to quickly access my abilities and for skill to be determined by my ability to do so"

not "this is objectively bad, ruins the game for everyone and makes the game unplayable."
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    OT: Anyone else on EU having issues?

10 servers are offline and on the servers I can access it says 'character not found'.

Reset my WTF folder just in case, don't see any breaking news headlines so not sure what to do.
    They're working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    And that is before the Horde set fire to Stormwind during the Stockade extraction.
    The Horde didn't do that. Zul did.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The Horde didn't do that. Zul did.
    Yeah, the horde characters with him were really against his actions and tried so hard to stop him...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Yeah, the horde characters with him were really against his actions and tried so hard to stop him...
    They still couldn't have done it the way he did. Besides, when you see the aftermath from Alliance perspective, the damage appears to be mostly superficial. Guess it helped that all the guards were already out and about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you still want somehow make look that we are in the upperhand in every encounter , yet, most of alliance cities and stormwind are well safe and we are getting enemies at our door
    Eh, those enemies at the door been there since Cata. Northwatch Hold, Fort Triumph and Bael Modan been taking part in Alliance Southern Barrens offensive since zones rework.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-07-21 at 09:45 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Anyone else having problems joining low level BGs? My hunter is currently level 28, has Warmode on, and is on Argent Dawn EU, a RP server. Before the prepatch I would get in after 4-10 of waiting, now I for hours without getting in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Eh, those enemies at the door been there since Cata. Northwatch Hold, Fort Triumph and Bael Modan been taking part in Alliance Southern Barrens offensive since zones rework.
    most of then were crushed and most of then were supplied by theramore, there is no logic of then going that deep in kalindor since theramore is no more

most of then were crushed and most of then were supplied by theramore, there is no logic of then going that deep in kalindor since theramore is no more
    Books state that everything was retaken after fall of Theramore. Even Northwatch hold was rebuilt by Varian's forces. You should buy them.

Also, in BfA Northwatch Hold is under attack from Rageroar clan once more, even Karga is alive and leading them.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-07-21 at 10:24 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Books state that everything was retaken after fall of Theramore. Even Northwatch hold was rebuilt by Varian's forces. You should buy them.
    after theramore? i though i was after SoO, it remember reading that somewhere, i don't buy bad books tough
    Also, in BfA Northwatch Hold is under attack from Rageroar clan once more, even Karga is alive and leading them.
    are they now? they were extinct and evryone die, strange, more strange when they ar enot rly a "clan" more like a militar group
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-07-21 at 10:42 AM.

after theramore? i though i was after SoO, i remember reading that somewhere, i don't buy bad books tough

are they now? they were extinct and evryone die, strange, more strange when they ar enot rly a "clan" more like a militar group
    Basically this is what's going on in barrens during BfA:
    - Alliance is attacking Crossroads and Gates of Mulgore
    - Fort Triumph servers as their base and is being supplies with resources from Bael Modan
    - Fort Triumph plans to attack Desolation Hold
    - Bael Modan is attacked by horde forces from Desolation Hold to disrupt the flow of resources
    - Rageroar clan is attacking Northwatch Hold that is being reinforced as well
    - Both Factions fight for control of roads leading to Stonetalon
    - Both Factions are investigating Theramore ruins to serve as a base of operation
    - Wailing Caverns contains Azerite
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    And that is before the Horde set fire to Stormwind during the Stockade extraction.
    While a lot of main characters plus the horde "hero" was about to be blown apart by Jaina. SW shouldn't be an example really
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    While a lot of main characters plus the horde "hero" was about to be blown apart by Jaina. SW shouldn't be an example really
    I rarely comment on these lore discussions but it did grate on me a bit that Thalyssra who is 10K years old and a "First Arcanist" - aka presumably an extremely high level Mage - says they can't fight Jaina who is a 30 something human. Human potential blah blah blah but at some point skill should really overtake raw strength.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    I rarely comment on these lore discussions but it did grate on me a bit that Thalyssra who is 10K years old and a "First Arcanist" - aka presumably an extremely high level Mage - says they can't fight Jaina who is a 30 something human. Human potential blah blah blah but at some point skill should really overtake raw strength.
    Not to mention before that she was also spell locked by some random Alliance mage.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-07-21 at 11:09 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I thought she was wary of Jaina's empowered staff.

Not to mention before that she was also spell locked by some random Alliance mage.
    She needs to learn to juke apparently.
    To be fair it was several elite mages casting a nullifying field on a locked location. Still lame, but not "one random mage spell locking" as you exaggerated.

Players get "locked" there too, so we need to learn to juke as well?
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-07-21 at 11:27 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    She needs to learn to juke apparently.