10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Azshara framing the Horde would not be a good way, it would have been the most boring way they could have ever pulled out of it.
    Mystery on both sides would be nothing but frustrating after all the build-up.

Another case of "my shit ideas are better than yours".
    My ideas may be crap, no question. But the point wasn't "take my ideas instead," it was more that there were a lot of other options out there. I've seen some other ideas throughout the thread that also might have been cool. As it was, it just felt like Blizz is forcibly painting her to be evil. Her being evil wouldn't be so bad, but as far over the top as they went...?

That being said, I'm not sure mystery on both sides would be all that bad. We don't need to know the villain of the expansion to start with...that was part of what killed the MoP story for a few people. Imagine Garrosh doing horrible things and the rebellion started, but we did not know he was coming.

This way, they've painted themselves into a corner. How can a Tauren go into this next expansion and feel at all good about what they are fighting for? As a Night Elf, my answer about what I'm fighting for is easy. But a Tauren who loves nature and just saw Teldrassil burn due to a snarky Night Elf? Mystery on both sides allows for that Tauren to have a good reason to fight, this does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    a fuckton of people do.
    Sure, but raiders wont switch only because of lore as that dude implied. Racials > Story for proper raiders.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The scenario is very much in character and alligned with what we know of her character so far.
    Yes, I do agree this is in character for her. If anyone were to think otherwise, they'd be wrong. I don't think it makes any sense for the entirety of the Horde to stand behind her after this though. MoP was NOT that long ago and the Alliance was threatening to end them completely if another person like Garrosh came into power, and everyone and their mom was skeptical of Sylvanas's intentions when it came to whatever she did up until Legion when it was all just "Sylvanas being Sylvanas."

Brb, gonna create a bunch of trial Alliance chars to see which animations I like the best when I'll switch faction on my hunter main.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier View Post
    TL;DR for people just opening the thread

Blizzard conned their fanbase for 8 months
    few times a agree with you, i feel like I've been scammed. Shit even most of the theories vomited out of this thread would have been more pleasant the the amalgamation of bullshit we just got.

TL;DR for people just opening the thread

Blizzard conned their fanbase for 8 months
    I didn't think BfA had been up for pre-order that long? Time sure flies.

5+ Year Old Account
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing at the Sylvanas fanboys scattering around like flies on shit.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

7+ Year Old Account
    only way they can save them selves from this is if they scrap it and do it over, and they wont.

Thank god for Raids and DI dwarves (allied races in genereal) or else i would have skipped this expac.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing at the Sylvanas fanboys scattering around like flies on shit.
    It's k, I've already seen the new excuse. "It was good strategic move, Horde is winning the war!".

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hey, as an Alliance main, I am super happy to bash the Horde now.
    Same
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I wonder how Mayla and Thalyssra feel about this Well they volunteer to help with the Stormwind extraction so I guess they are all in as well
    Ugh. What a mess. As if it wasn't enough to ruin one character, it seems most horde characters are going to be tainted.

That's the beauty of it, blizzard is ruining their in game factions to unite us all IRL
    No thanks, I love the faction conflict more than evil villan that will destroy everything number 7.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It's k, I've already seen the new excuse. "It was good strategic move, Horde is winning the war!".
    SHE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD omg you guys!!!11!! SHE AINT GARROSH 2.0!!!111

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It's also fucking amusing how they made Saurfang flip over the dumb shit of Lordaeron while making him ignore this shitfest.
    In Lordareon Sylvanas used plague to raisi Horde soldiers into mindless undeath. That was the breaking point.

If it was just Alliance skeletons, he would probably been fien with it.

Hey, as an Alliance main, I am super happy to bash the Horde now.
    And I am rolling a Horde.

Because next time they will fuck up the Alliance, so if anyone wants to avoid being embarrassed, the only right move is to just stop caring about lore (which I did) and go for the racials / where there's more people / other things (hence the reroll).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    SHE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD omg you guys!!!11!! SHE AINT GARROSH 2.0!!!111
    You just don't understand, she could raise that nelf as an undead, BUT SHE DIDN'T! FEEL SYLVANAS MERCY!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    The only way this can be salvaged, much like WoD, would be to retcon it and reorganize it in the next chronicle books (assuming there is a fourth since the last one said "to be continued".)
    there'll definitely be more.

they are just waiting for the expansions and story to pile up so they can cover several in one book.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Ugh. What a mess. As if it wasn't enough to ruin one character, it seems most horde characters are going to be tainted.
    It was all predictable to me that Sylvanas will bring entire Horde down to her stinking low level. I expected this stuff and I am still appalled that this is what Blizzard served us.
    They killed Vol'Jin for that?!

A guy that had legitimate reasons to fight Alliance without going overboard with it.

Just when the conflict between Horde and Alliance could be engaging and reasonable, but nah let's make Alliance holier than holy and out of Horde Scourge 2.0.

This is not the Horde that I grown to love.
    At this point I really hope that Zandalari will join Horde after Sylvanas goes down.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

You just don't understand, she could rise that nelf as an undead, BUT SHE DIDN'T! FEEL SYLVANAS MERCY!
    Hold her beer, please.

in my opinion , if she just planning the tree i was okay with that. but she just changed her mind after some low rank dying elf told her she is just bitch. I'm still dont mind the burning of the tree but we know blizzard. They will make her raid boss coz of it.

5+ Year Old Account
    You just don't understand, she could raise that nelf as an undead, BUT SHE DIDN'T! FEEL SYLVANAS MERCY!
    #MorallyGrey?