Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think they have more ire to the Silver covanent then Night Elves at this point.
    Agreed, Lorash seems like a very pointed case with a deep grudge for the kaldorei given his long life. if the BE have had one long enemy through WoW, it has been the SCHE, because the bad blood with the draenei was quickly swept under the rug.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Saw this in another thread.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/762273.jpg

Small detail, but now we know high/blood elves can live up to seven thousand years and still be spry and young.

Guess that shorter lifespan than night elves has been retconed.
    ... Wow, that's actually pretty cool and reasonably well written.... But do we get to encounter the Fate of Lorash? Nope... For fuck sake. Oh and Malfurion clearly forgot about the nelf spies in Quel'thalas trying to ruin things

- - - Updated - - -

Sure but again ancient bloody history. It's kinda dumb to hold onto that grudge. It's so long ago for them, long life span or not.

No, go away. It's not like I wanted Teldrassil burned.
    Elves are masters of holding grudges in every fantasy setting, it comes with being semi Immortal apparently

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... Wow, that's actually pretty cool and reasonably well written.... But do we get to encounter the Fate of Lorash? Nope... For fuck sake. Oh and Malfurion clearly forgot about the nelf spies in Quel'thalas trying to ruin things

He may actually not know, he wasn't around until much later.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    So that powerslide Sylvanas made is nice I hear. If you listen closely during it you can hear the hooves of Arthas' horse clattering as if almost galloping towards her, so I doubt he was in range to strike to begin with. I still dislike the powerslide anyway, looked a bit ridiculous.
    In Rise of the Lich King it is said that Sylvanas run out of arrow. So if we put the to of them together, we have her being forced into melee against the undead, and then Arthas charging to her seeing an opening, which overall is a neat progression of events.

The guitar slide was cool, shame that the animatic made it seem like she slide right down to Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    In Rise of the Lich King it is said that Sylvanas run out of arrow. So if we put the to of them together, we have her being forced into melee against the undead, and then Arthas charging to her seeing an opening, which overall is a neat progression of events.

The guitar slide was cool, shame that the animatic made it seem like she slide right down to Arthas.
    I think the part I noticed the most was the sorta tears that still linger on Sylvies face. Really explains it instead of just a weird tattoo.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The new nvidia drivers for BFA that released yesterday are giving me better FPS than I have had all throughout legion. Both my and my gf are getting 25-30 more fps in dal than we usually get. She's on a 1070 with an i5 and im running a 7700k and a 1080ti.

On my rig in 1440p, 200% render scale, the slider at 8, I'm getting 80ish, where before I would struggle to keep 60 during primetime. My frames in some areas of suramar are actually hitting 144fps with those same settings. It's pretty incredible.

Anyone else seeing similar results?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK . . .

Anduin would never allow it. Malfurion would never condone it.
    Poison Anduin, shank Malfurion.

Adolfana Hitlerunner the new leader of the alliance!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thenatural View Post
    The new nvidia drivers for BFA that released yesterday are giving me better FPS than I have had all throughout legion. Both my and my gf are getting 25-30 more fps in dal than we usually get. She's on a 1070 with an i5 and im running a 7700k and a 1080ti.

On my rig in 1440p, 200% render scale, the slider at 8, I'm getting 80ish, where before I would struggle to keep 60 during primetime. My frames in some areas of suramar are actually hitting 144fps with those same settings. It's pretty incredible.

You are getting more fps than DX11?

Shit, gotta test that out tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    I love you man, this is my new favorite warbringers, just an endless sea of memes

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol noob, she run out of arrows and then got deadzoned?
    Basically, but like, sad and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the part I noticed the most was the sorta tears that still linger on Sylvies face. Really explains it instead of just a weird tattoo.
    That detail was legit cool, her tears literally burned into her skin like acid, so metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Poison Anduin, shank Malfurion.

Adolfana Hitlerunner the new leader of the alliance!

- - - Updated - - -

You are getting more fps than DX11?

Shit, gotta test that out tomorrow.
    Yeah, the both of us are. Used DDU to scrub the old drivers, installed the new ones that released yesterday, and my frames are significantly improved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    A joke that the blood elves are better at everything than the night elves, the crowing achievement being in cata when a blood elf woman found how to harness the power of Elune to wipe out a town of night elves who killed her brother.
    Waaait wait wait, where was this? I'm actually surprised I forgot that thing because I don't remember it at all and I've done all the Cata quests. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Waaait wait wait, where was this? I'm actually surprised I forgot that thing because I don't remember it at all and I've done all the Cata quests. o_o
    desolace, like the first ones you do as horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    desolace, like the first ones you do as horde.
    I need to go redo them then on my low level toon. Thanks!

How the hell do you get those results? Even only at 1200p, 150% render scale and the same 8 preset I'm getting just 45 to 50 FPS when flying over Suramar.

Crank to 10 and I'm only getting 30s.

5+ Year Old Account
    Personally I like the idea of Silvermoon falling to the Alliance and getting Velf/Nelfed.

As to "Anduin would never Allow it!" Anduin can't stop them. Or if he can, he's unwilling. Genn at Stormheim proves that rather conclusively.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, with all this prepatch and beta info, is pretty much safe to say the best thing who happened for the horde in years is Terry crews playing D&D as an orc maghar

And im sure its gonna be until the next expansion easily

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    How the hell do you get those results? Even only at 1200p, 150% render scale and the same 8 preset I'm getting just 45 to 50 FPS when flying over Suramar.

Crank to 10 and I'm only getting 30s.
    I should have clarified a bit, I'm not getting 144 sustained in all of suramar, especially the very lush trouble areas. But I don't think I have dropped below 60 even when trying to fit as much bullshit on screen as I can.

I get 144fps in the city and in felsoul hold and in most of the eastern part though.

There were times earlier in the expansion I could get my frames to drop into the 40s in the area north of meridil with the foliage and whatnot though. I haven't seen it drop below 60 today as of yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Personally I like the idea of Silvermoon falling to the Alliance and getting Velf/Nelfed.

As to "Anduin would never Allow it!" Anduin can't stop them. Or if he can, he's unwilling. Genn at Stormheim proves that rather conclusively.
    Which was Sylvanas shennigans not Blood Elf related things so it's not even related at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I should have clarified a bit, I'm not getting 144 sustained in all of suramar, especially the very lush trouble areas. But I don't think I have dropped below 60 even when trying to fit as much bullshit on screen as I can.

I get 144fps in the city and in felsoul hold and in most of the eastern part though.

There were times earlier in the expansion I could get my frames to drop into the 40s in the area north of meridil with the foliage and whatnot though. I haven't seen it drop below 60 today as of yet.
    I see minor improvement, but nothing as drastic as you, and I'm on a 1070.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2018-08-03 at 01:15 AM.