Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    such a thing would happen in the treacherous ranks of the alliance but not within the horde!
    sylvanas killed the soldiers of the horde and raise them as undead that is betraying the horde

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't see this ever happening but if this was not an MMORPG but a CRPG or a novel, maybe Malf could work a miracle and HEAL the Ghostlands and then settle it with a mix of Night, High and Void elves that freely accept their blood elf cousins among them.
    Personally I'm looking for a more complex narrative than the alliance just being the good unproblematic guys, you know? I don't want the Alliance to "get down" to the horde's level, but for the narrative to explore that the notion of a cycle of hatred isn't as easy to escape than just saying "we are gonna be above that"

Still, I'm up for the alliance to move no further than the Ghostlands, showing a lot more restraint, but still making clear that there's no a line drawn and the Blood Elves can cross it at their own peril, be either in friendship by deserting, or as a confrontation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I think after this cinematic, if you're a Sylvanas fanboi, there's going to be some real bad news in the future.
    That doesn't have much to do with my point. Regardless of anyone's feelings on Sylvanas, it's kinda blatant she is being thrown under the bus so everyone has someone to rally against. And that does feels a bit clunky, and above all, repetitive, even if the resulting storyline is a good one.

Tho I'm still hoping for a third evil faction so my dark ranger can follow the dark lady forever ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't have much to do with my point. Regardless of anyone's feelings on Sylvanas, it's kinda blatant she is being thrown under the bus so everyone has someone to rally against. And that does feels a bit clunky, and above all, repetitive, even if the resulting storyline is a good one.

Tho I'm still hoping for a third evil faction so my dark ranger can follow the dark lady forever ;D
    That would imply she is being screwed over and if anything she isn't. If it was Jaina who burned the tree I would agree. Sylvanas however, her path has been dark since forever. It just slowly escalated, she has hardly cared for others(Outside of Nathanos and Forsaken but even then it's limited care). That's just it though, she never really got better after Undeath, just slowly worse.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post

It was more to reinforce that defending her actions is utterly stupid in terms of "for the horde" which some people have been doing since the burning cinematic happened and your point about how obvious it is that she's getting thrown under the bus in terms of Warchief of the Horde status.

10+ Year Old Account
    New drivers did nothing for me. 1070 i5 6600k

On average around 8 setting getting 44-52 at the area in suramar with all the forces. Maybe thats a cpu bottleneck area. IDK, but no change in fps there.

just saw someone point out that the sun seems to be rising in the north in that cinematic. pretty funny screw up.

also, saurfang's tusks and general face seem to be the same as grom's from the warlock's cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1025501613895516160

I really like these artworks that they post lately!

''As Teldrassil is consumed by vengeful fire, the time to strike back nears.''

Do you think there's a chance to get another cinematic? That focuses on Night Elves after the battle etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    It was more to reinforce that defending her actions is utterly stupid in terms of "for the horde" which some people have been doing since the burning cinematic happened and your point about how obvious it is that she's getting thrown under the bus in terms of Warchief of the Horde status.
    Indeed, tho I do believe there's some nuance allowed there. Sylvanas is truly "for the horde" as long as the horde serves her purposes and goals. She needs the horde and its survival so it can serve her. There's still the question if she is a senseless agents of chaos or if her actions are still meant to preserve the horde's future, not out of altruism, but out of self preservation.

It might not relate to her ultimate fate or place in the narrative, but it does relate to her motivations, and that is still an interesting question to pose.

5+ Year Old Account
    Rastakhan. Rasta. Khan. King of the Rastas. Emperor of the Zandalari.

Zekhan. The King.

ZAPPY BOI 4 WARCHEEF
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post

Do you think there's a chance to get another cinematic? That focuses on Night Elves after the battle etc.
    Possibly but I don't know for certain. That said we can't take these parts of the story in a vaccum. BFA is far from over. Still surprised as fuck to see Teldrassil burning in 3d rendering.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    also, saurfang's tusks and general face seem to be the same as grom's from the warlock's cinematic.
    that might be because both... what was the correct pc term...... because both are orcs!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post

Yea it's called the battle for Lordaeron. The tweet is about the expansion launch event not a cinematic.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Possibly but I don't know for certain.
    nobody cares for the (dead) elfs point of view! :-P

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    nobody cares for the (dead) elfs point of view! :-P
    I do. Contrarywise, I don't care about dead elf feminist and her generic orc crybaby.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the outrage was from people not wanting the horde to be evil.

sylvanas is evil. the only way to not make the horde evil, is to remove sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

eh, at first it seemed disjointed, but i can see what they're getting at with her. she's had time to sit and think, to change her views a bit.

the problem is that we don't get to see her work through that, so it feels sudden. but it's relatively realistic.
    This is what internet does and you fell for it!
    Sylvanas wont be a garrosh 2.0 or is evil. This is her character.. wait till she will get some story where she will start to ubderstand life is still precious in like 8.2/8.3
    The internet is evil but who knew.

Edit: oo and saurfang is a crybaby.. hes honor whining is what the most annoying, atleast zappyboy aas kinda cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    This is what internet does and you fell for it!
    Sylvanas wont be a garrosh 2.0 or is evil. This is her character.. wait till she will get some story where she will start to ubderstand life is still precious in like 8.2/8.3
    The internet is evil but who knew.

Edit: oo and saurfang is a crybaby.. hes honor whining is what the most annoying, atleast zappyboy aas kinda cool.
    How very macho of you. Oh no Saurfang is having conflicted emotions. Ffs, grow up.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    sylvanas killed the soldiers of the horde and raise them as undead that is betraying the horde
    well when I did they quest I was offered a gas mask... so shes to blame because they didnt get their masks first?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I guess you are now running banned.exe instead of flame_user.exe
    I took that reply rather as a sarcastic remark about Nobbel's "celebrity" status, thus getting stuff earlier than "us regular people".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I just realized the xpac is just 10 days from live. I'm starting to feel the hype

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    She is evil, no two ways about it. Hell you could apply that logic to any serial killer in modern society right now. So please don't start with this argument. It's ok to enjoy Sylvanas as a character but don't wash her crimes away.
    The only legit "Evil" thing she did was plague bomb her soldiers but then again gas masks were offered, so cant be mad people didnt take one" but other than that, I disagree with you. Shes actually more understanding than people give her credit for. And if you wanna get all abstract, Slyvanas is an undead that thinks life itself is the problem, so ending life is the only logical decision.

I liken it to how in America we love our dogs to pieces, and in other area(s) that shall remain nameless, dogs are skinned alive and eaten, we would consider that act evil here and yet there... not so much