Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He could of tried to go in his humanoid form I guess to amuse us but perhaps Blizzard wanted more. I mean I think it would get slightly silly fighting him in his dragon form when he's monstrously huge. I mean it certainly feels like a Fantasy theme(humans/good guys fight the dragon) but I think the Deathwing fight and Madness were good ways to get around the sillyness.

That said, much as I liked Deathwing, I think now a days he could of been given a better way but he's all dust now.
    It's "could have", or "could've", not "could of".

I'd just like to take the time to thank @Bullet1519 for starting this hype train.

Oh good, the totally legit leaks about future patches have started.

That said: been a fun ride, gang. See you in the next official expansion alpha/beta thread. Have fun in BfA.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-08-13 at 05:34 AM.

Deleted
    Before the thread closes down tomorrow, a big thanks to everyone and especially to all the artists that created the Hypetrains and signatures!

Cant wait for this thread to finally die.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was a fun ride for about half the time this thread was up boys, hopefully the next one won't get ruined by a bunch of arguments about lore again hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    reminder that those are the last hours to regret BfA and start rebooting from MOP
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-08-12 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the expansion after BFA has 7+ zones again. Ik BFA has 6, but it feels smaller because faction specific.

6 leveling zones but only need to do 3 to ding is ideal to me. Maybe 4 to ding. Makes alts much more bearable. Kinda like how Northrend is good for 2-3 playthroughs to see everything. I also want an end game zone like Suramar again. Even if its the size of the Vale in MoP, with a long story and some fun daily stuff it would be great. I think other than the necklace being meh compared to the artifact weapons, the biggest bummer is the lack of an end game launch zone. Though Blizzard might have been better off saving Suramar for 7.1, with the story contuniation in 7.1.5 with the raid. There was enough launch content to have fun in Legion even without Suramar for 2-4 months imo.

Im kinda hoping thats what blizzard is doing this time. Instead of the cool story zone in 8.0 like Legion at launch, its coming in 8.1. Nazjatar zone. New dungeon. 8.1.5 is the raid and the final chapters of the questline for the zone. How epic would that be for an 8.1 patch?

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I made an 8.1/general patch speculation thread. Please migrate to there so we can keep the gang together?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post49930229 Link if anyone is interested.

One thing I dearly miss are the audio dramas like the Gul‘dan/Khadgar ones before release. I really fell in love with them..

10+ Year Old Account
    So ends another Beta thread, always fun even if I wasn't as active this time around.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Is this what it's like to finally die on MMO-C?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @Shadochi It's starting again, wheeeeeeee!
    weeeee! Time to get some new banners on
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    at long last, its finally over

Ah, this beta has been a blast. See you guys on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    at long last, its finally over
    No thread rules forever, my son. But control must be maintained... there must always be ... https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post49930229

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    No thread rules forever, my son. But control must be maintained... there must always be ... https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post49930229
    I see... only shitposts... before me

10+ Year Old Account
    Love you all no matter horde or ally.. Been super funsies!

Deleted
    'Oh noes thread is shutting down/ is this what it feels like to die/ this truly was a unique thread'
    - MoP, WoD, Legion and BfA Beta threads.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    I see... only shitposts... before me
    Well played sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The main problem with DS was that the fights were crap, whoever designed Spine should have been forced to wear the dunce hat for a year and Madness of Deathwing was the most disappointing fight in the history of WoW because we wanted to fight a dragon dammit, not tentacles and oozes!
    That, and it basically had no new model for 6 bosses, crap mechanics all around save for Yor'sharj and Blackhorn, took part entirely in recycled environments save for Deathwing's back, had the single worst trash pack in raiding history, and the writing as well as voice acting were just total crap even by Blizzard standard. There are a lot of things that suck in Dragon Soul.

The only cool bits were the visuals for Spine and Madness, but that quickly became overshadowed by Spine being the single worst fight in the game and Madness being so underwhelming mechanically and thematically.

Timewalking for Cata will definitely be Firelands. I can't think of any other contender.