The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Ok...I can kind of get behind that I suppose. Would that mean we'd have a logical split along class or spec lines or something? I can't see Paladins/HPriests deciding to go work for Alleria over Turalyon lore wise.
    Yeah that's the exact thing that kinda torpedos the idea of scrapping Horde/Alliance for Light/Shadow.

Are Death Knights and Warlocks just locked to the Shadow faction? And how the hell do Priests work?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It's still interesting, any activity on the wow_beta program is! They don't do these things for nothing.
    I think they might be just cleaning up before blizzcon, they always got available gameplay at the convention. 8.0 demo is unlikely, or?
    Gosh, I want a repeat of that WoD fiasco when the guy lived close enough and got to stream it. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    When I get back home tomorrow I will go to all Wrathion locations and look for a circle of stars, I will also go to the Temple of the Earth to look for Wrathion. I am positive guys, eureka! Wrathion is N'zoth in disguise!

IF they add another class like Ethereals, they will create a new Legion Artifact and Class Hall? Or the new class will be a level 110 char like DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I think they might be just cleaning up before blizzcon, they always got available gameplay at the convention. 8.0 demo is unlikely, or?
    Gosh, I want a repeat of that WoD fiasco when the guy lived close enough and got to stream it. LUL
    8.0 demo is very likely with that large of a demo area and yesterday's fuck-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lentil View Post
    IF they add another class like Ethereals, they will create a new Legion Artifact and Class Hall? Or the new class will be a level 110 char like DH?
    Well for starters Etherals are a race, not a class.

But my guess is in 9.0 when we get a new class again it'll be a hero class and start at the least at 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    When I get back home tomorrow I will go to all Wrathion locations and look for a circle of stars, I will also go to the Temple of the Earth to look for Wrathion. I am positive guys, eureka! Wrathion is N'zoth in disguise!
    Shaman have a circle of stars over the Maelstrom. Neptulon is currently sitting at the Maelstrom...

Coincidence?! PROBABLY!!! BUT MAYBE NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah that's the exact thing that kinda torpedos the idea of scrapping Horde/Alliance for Light/Shadow.

Are Death Knights and Warlocks just locked to the Shadow faction? And how the hell do Priests work?
    What I took it as is just lore wise there was story progression for Horde and Alliance. The gameplay of factions stays intact.

And Netherlight Crucible doesn’t discriminate between what class you are. Demo locks can still pick the light powers. And in BC, Draenei priests could join the Scryers even though that was nearly the antithesis of Draenei Priests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    What I took it as is just lore wise there was story progression for Horde and Alliance. The gameplay of factions stays intact.

And Netherlight Crucible doesn’t discriminate between what class you are. Demo locks can still pick the light powers. And in BC, Draenei priests could join the Scryers even though that was nearly the antithesis of Draenei Priests.
    Yeah but the netherlight crucible is a machine.

Factions are led by people.

Also isn't the entire lesson of Argus that Light and Shadow must be inbalance? Wouldn't them becoming factions and fighting each other be.... pissing all over that?

Deleted
    Shaman have a circle of stars over the Maelstrom. Neptulon is currently sitting at the Maelstrom...

Coincidence?! PROBABLY!!! BUT MAYBE NOT!
    The boy king serves at the master's table!!!

serves!!!

Anduin interacted a lot with Wrathion, sitting at a table listening to Wrathion in MoP!

Wrathion stayed with us till we got on intersection course with the Legion, since then he's been gone!!!

Well for starters Etherals are a race, not a class.

But my guess is in 9.0 when we get a new class again it'll be a hero class and start at the least at 110.
    So, because of Legion we'll never get another level 1 race. :s

Although this doesn't make any sense, this did bring up a question - If they ever release a new class, will they get some kind of decoy artifact to get through the Legion leveling content?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, because of Legion we'll never get another level 1 race. :s
    What?

No.

Class halls mean no class will start at level 1 again. Too much effort to give them an artifact and order hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Although this doesn't make any sense, this did bring up a question - If they ever release a new class, will they get some kind of decoy artifact to get through the Legion leveling content?
    I suppose it depends on what the Legion content looks like after Legion. Will we just get a really cool/strong weapon to slog through levels 100-110 with or will we power it up like we do now and just abandon it the moment we hit 111? Hard to say. Hopefully they had some idea of what that system was going to look like once it was no longer end-game.

Yeah but the netherlight crucible is a machine.

Factions are led by people.

Also isn't the entire lesson of Argus that Light and Shadow must be inbalance? Wouldn't them becoming factions and fighting each other be.... pissing all over that?
    Well, the Aldor And Scryers never fought. I’m thinking more (and this has nothing to do with the leak), either Alleria is your teacher or Turalyon is your teacher. And that’s your progression path.

Deleted
    so anything new, what have i missed?

I suppose it depends on what the Legion content looks like after Legion. Will we just get a really cool/strong weapon to slog through levels 100-110 with or will we power it up like we do now and just abandon it the moment we hit 111? Hard to say. Hopefully they had some idea of what that system was going to look like once it was no longer end-game.
    I don't know, lately most of their ideas are pretty short lived. Really want them to build a gameplay feature that lasts more than one expansion.
    Mythic+ is a neat thing.

But Garrisons, Artifacts and Order Halls got the cut, although heavily centered features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    Well we're starting to calcify an idea of what's going to happen it seems like. But nothing has happened except blizz is dusting off the beta servers for Blizzcon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    Wrathion is N'zoth in disguise!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I don't know, lately most of their ideas are pretty short lived. Really want them to build a gameplay feature that lasts more than one expansion.
    Mythic+ is a neat thing.

But Garrisons, Artifacts and Order Halls got the cut, although heavily centered features.
    Mythic+ will probably stay in the game. I don't think they'd be willing to cut it. It's a fairly nice system they can use with all of their new dungeons. Honestly it was probably one of their biggest successes in Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    Wrathion is N'zoth in disguise!!!!!!!!
    Shhhh....that was a SECRET!!!