Alright, it's time to get this party started!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wait. Got you mixed up with the guy who said MoP is getting flak now.
    With the whole Chineise theme, I don't have a problem with it persay. I'm just saying MoP would of gotten more hate if that CHi'ji ish race got put into the game. MoP is probably my favorite expansion post Wrath.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Another uncle's brother's son leak:
    -Previous announcer says World of Warcraft is up next.
    -Stage goes dark.
    -Taylor Swift music starts playing.
    -Pirate expansion: south seas
    -Main villain: Void Pirate Saylor Twif
    You forgot about Conan the Barbarian!

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    You forgot about Conan the Barbarian!
    You mean Bonan the Carbarian?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope Cobab the Narnarian

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    With the whole Chineise theme, I don't have a problem with it persay. I'm just saying MoP would of gotten more hate if that CHi'ji ish race got put into the game. MoP is probably my favorite expansion post Wrath.
    It's funny how some people think a chinese themed continent is out of place but space traveling blue goats are not. Whatever. I wonder what kind of shitstorm 8.0 will bring.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I just imagine him talking about how carbs are the most important par of a heathy diet
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

It's fun to look back on old versions of the world map to see what's changed, or what may still come.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Conan the Crabrarian.

New rare spawn.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    If Kul'Tiras is where we're going for x7(Still up in the air about that), I can see Blizzard merging Kul'Tiras island+Crestfall+Zul'dare into one big mass of land. They have the cataclysm excuse if they need to. All speculation tho
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean not to be boring, but Ghost Horse likely means Forsaken.
    Forsaken or Kul'Tiras - while Daelin Proudmoore and his forces died on Theramore, and used to have a monument in Stormwind, I could easily see Blizzard making a Kul'Tiras Krypt Dungeon where we fight the forces of Kul'Tiras that died in the 3rd war while fighting under Admiral Proudmoore and a Ghost Horse being a either a mob we fight or perhaps a drop from Daelin. They could easily just retcon a bit and say the bodies were brought home by Jaina and her forces after the war.

They did remove his statue from Stormwind Keep during the revamp and such a dungeon would give some great opportunity for Rexxar, Jaina, and Thrall to have a nice story moment and character development - especially Jaina, as she could come face to face with the fact that she has basically become her father. It also gives them an opportunity to bring the scourge into the story considering they were present (a lich at least) during Death's of Chromie, which Ion said was important.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Kul'Tiras is where we're going for x7(Still up in the air about that), I can see Blizzard merging Kul'Tiras island+Crestfall+Zul'dare into one big mass of land. They have the cataclysm excuse if they need to. All speculation tho
    I don't think so.

The fact Zandalar items got caught up in the coverup, and the fact that there's a Raptor along with a Horse, would tell me that there's a heavy Troll influence in all this. Heavier than Zul'dare could support alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    It's fun to look back on old versions of the world map to see what's changed, or what may still come.

Where's this from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Where's this from?
    I found it in a blog post documenting early alpha development WoW stuff through vanilla.

http://nogg-aholic.blogspot.ca/2006/...-reason-8.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I don't think so.

The fact Zandalar items got caught up in the coverup, and the fact that there's a Raptor along with a Horse, would tell me that there's a heavy Troll influence in all this. Heavier than Zul'dare could support alone.
    Well if we're not going to have a Broken Isles situation(SMall islands being beefed up to be a continent/big landmass) I wonder what's going to happen.

Warrior-Magi

Playable ogres or bust!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if we're not going to have a Broken Isles situation(SMall islands being beefed up to be a continent/big landmass) I wonder what's going to happen.
    I'm on the record saying we get many islands.

It won't be like Cata because they'll all be on one continent server, in a single geographic area, and will all be part of ONE overall storyline.

Unlike cata where they were spread over three servers, and each one told its own entirely distinct story (to the point where only Hyjal and Twilight Highlands actually mattered to the plot)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Where's this from?
    Undermine is almost as big as Northrend there. Undermine continent inc.

Did everyone forget all the ghost pirates in the Dread blade Artifact Quest? They're obviously stopping at Azsuna, so they have to come from somewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Did everyone forget all the ghost pirates in the Dread blade Artifact Quest? They're obviously stopping at Azsuna, so they have to come from somewhere
    I think most people are saying "Why would pirates have horses" which is a good point.