10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Uldir looks awesome, looks a lot better than what I expected it to be. G'huun is looking to be nicely sized as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    There is actually a map in the game called Thros, the blighed lands. No idea what the purpose of it is yet. But since it's already in game I assume were going there for something. From what I can gather it was added a couple of builds ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8AWhD13Eg&t
    Honestly looks like confirmation that Drust = Vrykul. The tomb is the same kind as the ones from Stormheim.

Maybe this is where you go for the big reveal?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Wow, Uldir looks awesome, looks a lot better than what I expected it to be. G'huun is looking to be nicely sized as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM1byuEsbW4
    Looks dope. Really digging Zandalari & Titan mixed aesthetics.

7+ Year Old Account
    my god g'huun's disgusting.

the raid looks amazing tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Looks dope. Really digging Zandalari & Titan mixed aesthetics.
    yep looks great. I hope they will make something about the lighting though. It's a bit too dark imo, in some parts at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    yep looks great. I hope they will make something about the lighting though. It's a bit too dark imo, in some parts at least.
    Probably will. Looks still WiPish to me but good nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

Scenarios got OP rewards? What did they yield besides Valor Points, which you got from pretty much anything else, too?
    ]
    The daily valor was important to people to boost their ez gear from SoO, especially after it was allowed to have double upgrades (4x IIRC)

Otherwise they were useless and a 5 minute zerg fest. Oh no put out the fire, run down the hill and kill the Saurok climbing the mountain, ride around the path oh no a really big one attacking the temple ! Zerg 2 seconds later ggbye swap character.

The ones with actual objectives like pick up bananas and stuff I think were /logoff level bad.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    my god g'huun's disgusting.

the raid looks amazing tho.
    Old Gods were never the nicest things to look at. That said, when I saw G'huun's concept art, I was like "Oh god ewwwwww." Not in a bad way though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    malfurion is only strong because of his magic.
    sylvanas counters magic users(banshee wail)

malfurion is screwed.
    Malfurion is prepared for her and has all the powers of Nature at his command. He won't hear her scream unless he wants to.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM1byuEsbW4
    why are there so many fungi in there, im confused is he the loa of blood or loa of fungi?

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    why are there so many fungi in there, im confused is he the loa of blood or loa of fungi?
    Uh neither hes pestulence and disease. Blood is one of his domains because it harbers disease.
    I think yall are confusing what blood god means. Usually it means a dark god requiring sacrifice and since blood is life essence
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Honestly looks like confirmation that Drust = Vrykul. The tomb is the same kind as the ones from Stormheim.

Maybe this is where you go for the big reveal?
    All humans are descended from Vrykul. Some may have kept more of the old ways.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    All humans are descended from Vrykul. Some may have kept more of the old ways.
    Except the Drust being Vrykul Druids hasn't been revealed yet and Blizzard is being very coy about them. It may serve as an explanation for Kul Tiran druids/why the playable ones are so large.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Tbh, judging by how many (and I’m not trying to be insulting) completely awful players there are that do Timewalking (which has no difficulty options) I think there’s definitely a good sized audience that enjoys non-difficult exploratory content like scenarios and normal mode island explorations.

- - - Updated - - -

There’s a preview of the novella with the CE edition up and there is 1 line by a Forsaken I found particularly enjoyable: “I would have thought they were obvious,” he said. “Were the intelligent ones the first to die? Oh wait, there are no intelligent night elves. A troll got another commander’s ears, you know. He’s wearing them now.”
    You know, I know he probably means the troll is wearing them around its neck on a string or something, or hanging off its belt, but I instantly pictured, and still do after thinking about how silly this is, the troll wearing the nelf ears over its own ears like little hats. It doesn't even make sense because ears aren't hollow like that, but that is what I visualized. And I giggled.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Malfurion is prepared for her and has all the powers of Nature at his command. He won't hear her scream unless he wants to.
    We could use a major Night Elf casualty. Malfurion is a good choice, especially after he annoyed the shit out of everybody in Legion. We all know Sylvanas isn’t going anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    literally everyone would get one shot if someone blasted their head off with a pistol barely a centimeter away.

how the fuck is this an argument?
    That scenario made no sense. Sylvanas purposely landed on giant saronite spikes when she leapt off the Citadel cause she knew she’d survive the fall otherwise, but a damn bullet one hit KOs her.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    That scenario made no sense. Sylvanas purposely landed on giant saronite spikes when she leapt off the Citadel cause she knew she’d survive the fall otherwise, but a damn bullet one hit KOs her.
    Plot armor is as effective as the plot demands itto be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't know who the two cloaked figures are from the artworks from the Burning of the Treddrassil...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Still don't know who the two cloaked figures are from the artworks from the Burning of the Treddrassil...
    (spoiler: they're exactly who you think they are)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Plot armor is as effective as the plot demands itto be.
    Yep. But then they just brought her back 2 minutes later which made the whole thing even dumber. They could have had Godfrey blow her up with a magic bomb or something, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    (spoiler: they're exactly who you think they are)
    Thrall and Vol'jin!!! No way, my tinfoil hat theory is right