Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Only reason you agree with him is because she likes Sylvanas and you don't.
    No, I like Sylvanas a great deal. I'm just not so fucking blinded by my like that I jump through insane mental hoops to pretend she isn't an extremely shitty person doing worse things than Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Just in case @Shampro still doesn't get it:

Garrosh was a man.

Sylvanas is a dead female elf.
    What does that have to do with anything? I liked Garrosh a great deal as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I don’t see how you being transgender has any impact on your opinions on a fantasy mmorpg. If they’re trolling you for it, it’s because they are small minded individuals with nothing better to do with their time.
    Yeah, her being transgender(Which is a revalation but w/e won't change anything) has little to do how I think she is looking into a lot of things waaay too much. But anyone could do that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? I liked Garrosh a great deal as well.
    Let's not be delusional here, if garrosh had boobs he would have a lot more fans.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don’t see how you being transgender has any impact on your opinions on a fantasy mmorpg. If they’re trolling you for it, it’s because they are small minded individuals with nothing better to do with their time.
    Oh, no. Not that part. Specifically the part where Beste and others refer to me as "It" rather than "She" or "Her".

It's a transphobic tactic that slips under most people's radar while dehumanizing trans individuals.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I mean, any amount of "here we go again" and jokes about GENDER ASSUMPTION, HUEHUE aren't going to change the fact that it's a legitimate thing people are doing and is fucking awful.

I don't agree with Steampunkette about a lot of things pertaining to Sylvanas, and I dislike the writing of the latter just as much as anything, but the people who piss and moan about identity politics are often the first people to go to it as ammunition to invalidate or bully someone else. This is abso-fucking-lutely one of those times.

Mods that are going to infract uniformly based on the existence of the topic are doing a disservice. Sometimes there is legitimate fault on one side.
    Last edited by Vakir; 2018-05-31 at 01:55 AM.

Can we avoid gender horse shit now or are we going for another round before mods start to give out infractions?

Exactly. As per my previous post:

Delete Demons Blades as a talent and make it passive - nerf the fury gen a bit.

Then you can hit Demons Bite whilst also passively generating a BIT of resources that also scales with haste.

Look Mum, I'm a developer.

- - - Updated - - -

Just in case @Shampro still doesn't get it:

Garrosh was a man.

I would love Demon Blades passive, it would fix everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Now we got feedback on MM Hunter.... Havoc is nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I would love Demon Blades passive, it would fix everything.
    Yep, that and the increased fury pool. Only casting off TWO chaos blades after finally pooling up is one of the dumbest things I've seen in this game's class design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Oh, no. Not that part. Specifically the part where Beste and others refer to me as "It" rather than "She" or "Her".

It's a transphobic tactic that slips under most people's radar while dehumanizing trans individuals.
    That’s what I mean though, why is it even necessary to bring up dehumanizing terms when debating with you? It serves no purpose other than to bully and attempt to invalidate your opinion by throwing mud in your eye.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by vapenaysh View Post
    Yep, that and the increased fury pool. Only casting off TWO chaos blades after finally pooling up is one of the dumbest things I've seen in this game's class design.
    IDK why the lack of changes on DHs... it doenst make any sense

- - - Updated - - -

Yet ANOTHER FEEDBACK POST... for FURY WARR... Im giving up already.

5+ Year Old Account
    That’s what I mean though, why is it even necessary to bring up dehumanizing terms when debating with you? It serves no purpose other than to bully and attempt to invalidate your opinion by throwing mud in your eye.
    Oh... That's easy. Because ad-hominem is easier than debating points. Particularly when you view someone as worthy of being reviled and aren't interested in the topic at hand.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Oh... That's easy. Because ad-hominem is easier than debating points. Particularly when you view someone as worthy of being reviled and aren't interested in the topic at hand.
    Sorry you have to deal with that. I’m on your side girl
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

It's happening again...

Let's get on topic again now, shall we?

Who's ready for Raid Testing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go again.
    You're just a nasty little troll really aren't you. Transphobic piece of shit and all that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Can we avoid gender horse shit now or are we going for another round before mods start to give out infractions?
    Yeah, let's get back to the endless posting on the gender politics of digital fantasy characters. God forbid we call out people for being shitty towards actual human posters on this forum.

Garrosh was a man.

and on the same exact page after contributing to the transphobic dogpile just a page ago:

Here we go again.
    Sure are passionate about your Kalimdor tuffboi but real people? Nah.

--

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    You're just a nasty little troll really aren't you. Transphobic piece of shit and all that.
    Just stop, you're the one insulting people. We don't need gender related issues in this thread.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Unless this is /s, how about we stop asking for infractions by flaming and get back on track.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post

and on the same exact page after contributing to the transphobic dogpile just a page ago:
    Use your brain, he isn't hating on her gender.

When? What? How?
    Ignore and report, don't get flamebaited.

When? What? How?
    Don't you know that by not wanting the thread to be derailed into gender politics, you are supporting microaggression against transpeople, Scarecrowz? This is 2018, please be considerate.