The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Wait, that also has the magic school artifact replacement thingy. Like the 4chan leak had. Coincidence?
    TBF that's an old idea going back to Path of the Titans in Cata. Basically each Titan represented a magic school or combat role in that, and following their path unlocked corresponding abilities.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    The Wound could very well turn the ruins of Silithus into a verdant area. The mountains around might be affected as well, allowing Blizzard to revamp them into something better and perhaps more primal. A hue Gadgetzan as hub for such changed area would be sweet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It is! It was confirmed by a former version of the card and by loads of hint such as "Kazakus is NOT a dragon and does NOT deal forbidden potions" blablabla.
    Weeeell! Nice^^ So... Zandalari, who were the most level-headed trolls went "mad" when Cata came around, stayed mad through MoP and have been quiet again since then. At least... not openly coming to rule the world. There could be two kinds of Zandalari, one mad kind and one still level-headed kind, one of which is lead by a dragon. Gods... I hope it's not the brat, no matter if it's the 'good' trolls or the 'mad' ones. But... boom! infighting in Zandalar.
    This might also be the connection to the wyrmkin-hint in the cuemancer leak. It might also connect the whole Silithus, Un'goro and Tanaris thing to Zandalar with something more than just a gangster boss that happens to be a troll. If he is a dragon he is after more than just a piece of a city.
    And... to bring up something more, Marin Noggenfogger, who used to run Gadetzan, is s follower in the rogue class hall. Whose leader claims that he has always had more going on than the world saw. And who was coincidentally missing while the brat took over his stronghold and murdered his... second in command?

I know, I know, I'm reaching here, but man... I like reaching a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    here could be two kinds of Zandalari, one mad kind and one still level-headed kind
    That would be the Zandalari who followed Zul (the mad ones) and those who remained loyal to King Rastakhan (regular ones).

I got this from the same person who sent me this. Again, I know this person as not one to lie, but they also know how excited I am to find out about the next expac, so their claim to be a member of some "ooooh secretz!" Discord channel where they're getting this is probably just to wind me up.

I'm assuming the "massive shadow" is Sargeras' sword as it's about to plunge into Azeroth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I got this from the same person who sent me this. Again, I know this person as not one to lie, but they also know how excited I am to find out about the next expac, so their claim to be a member of some "ooooh secretz!" Discord channel where they're getting this is probably just to wind me up.

https://i.imgur.com/a6Lw9V4.png[/IMG]

https://imgur.com/a/G3dW6[/IMG]I'm assuming the "massive shadow" is Sargeras' sword as it's about to plunge into Azeroth?
    Now THAT is interesting. Not sure if he's painting Jaina as a villain or not, though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That would be the Zandalari who followed Zul (the mad ones) and those who remained loyal to King Rastakhan (regular ones).
    Yes, like that, but with more going on like... in the shadows. Zul backed by OG shenanigans and King Rastakhan backed by a dragon ('s shenanigans). If one of them was only him and his followers, he'd be wiped out quite quickly by the other side, don't you think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Technically it’s a coastal zone.
    Well it deffinitly is now.

Deleted
    Well, I think it's pretty clear that Zandalari will be divided in two kinds : The few loyals that will follow Rastakhan whatever he does (on our side), and the other one that follows the Great Prophet Zul. Zul was the one that saved everyone from the Cataclysm by making them get on a boat before the accident that he foresaw.

Clearly, Zul is N'zoth puppet, the same god who made Deathwing crazy, so... We should assume everything the trolls do will help the Old Gods in a way or another.

I don’t think so. I think it’d be N’zoth. That description would fit his Hearthstone card pretty well.

I'm assuming the "massive shadow" is Sargeras' sword as it's about to plunge into Azeroth?
    It can't be Sargeras' sword or Silithus because of the classic shore dilemma.

I know WoD was leaked the day of blizzcon during the ceremony (30 mins before WoD was announced or so?). Blizzard was showing a video of developers/designers talking about their time at blizzard and when Dave Kosak was talking Warlords of Draenor was plastered right behind him, was kind of funny. Dunno if there was a leak prior to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It can't be Sargeras' sword or Silithus because of the classic shore dilemma.
    Explain? That sword is likely giant, I'm sure she could see it coming down from Kul'tiras. Hell, you could probably see it anywhere on Azeroth.

Though the "Storm" in this case being that cloud we see in the Argus fight is interesting, and damn well believable.

That sounds... somewhat believable.

Although I'm not sure that would be a "short cinematic" instead of a proper one.

Most if not all that is mentioned there would be completely new (they already had Gul'dan and Illidan from TBC and WoD cinematics for Legion).

An explanation could be that Jaina, those soldiers and the fort would be used in the actual cinematic, so they had the resources to make a shorter one with a different script, but... that's a lot of speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tris822 View Post
    I know WoD was leaked the day of blizzcon during the ceremony (30 mins before WoD was announced or so?). Blizzard was showing a video of developers/designers talking about their time at blizzard and when Dave Kosak was talking Warlords of Draenor was plastered right behind him, was kind of funny. Dunno if there was a leak prior to this.
    WoD was leaked quite a while before Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Explain? That sword is likely giant, I'm sure she could see it coming down from Kul'tiras. Hell, you could probably see it anywhere on Azeroth.

Though the "Storm" in this case being that cloud we see in the Argus fight is interesting, and damn well believable.
    All the way from Kul'tiras hitting Silithus? I'm a bit skeptical.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    That sounds... somewhat believable.

Although I'm not sure that would be a "short cinematic" instead of a proper one.

Most if not all that is mentioned there would be completely new (they already had Gul'dan and Illidan from other cinematics for the other one).

An explanation could be that Jaina, those soldiers and the fort would be used in the actual cinematic, so they had the resources to make a shorter one with a different script, but... that's a lot of speculation.
    Won't lie, could also be the opening to the reveal trailer. Especially with how good the in-game cinematics team has gotten. Like how the Wrath trailer started with that Paladin and Priest exploring Northrend, but done with Legion-tier animating.

Deleted

I think this fits the first part of the 'leak' with the storms happening everywhere. It's one of those and the shadow inside it is either Azshara herself or some minion of hers steering the storm.

Because stepping on the shore of Silithus would be essentially really useless because it's enclosed by mountains.

That was extensively discussed some weeks ago when there was a leak about the 7.3 end cinematic featuring Azsharas forces landing on the shores.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2017-10-29 at 07:46 PM.

Now THAT is interesting. Not sure if he's painting Jaina as a villain or not, though...
    As much as I’d all be for a “Jaina goes evil” plot line here’s my take on it:

Wandering around speaking coherently sounds like Kul’Tiras soldiers taken over by the whispers of the Old God.

So my translation of that, which does sound interesting, is: Jaina and an entourage return to Kul’Tiras or one of their outposts in a storm, she stumbles upon a regiment of crazed soldiers who kills Jaina’s forces. Jaina then freezes the insane soldiers. She turns around and is stunned to see N’zoth’s shadow appear through a storm ala Hearthstone art.