10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Can direhorns be considered to be... horny bears?
    That's really funny...
    The Grunts from Warcraft III have a horn joke too. <3
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Void elf Shadowpriest? (they can be lawful good, don't judge them!)
    I have one of those planned for sure. Although I haven't yet decided if she will be all nasty and voidy or traditional High Elf and goody-goody. Maybe I'll try to strike a cool contrast and have her look as normal and nice as possible when she isn't in combat, and then all hell breaks lose if you tick her off. Sort of like my girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Bladestorm and Critical Strike can work, but not sure about Mirror Image or Windwalk if you wanna go the classic Warcraft III route.
    I wish you luck though too.
    Yeah that's true. I suppose it's easier to get it right visually, but some crucial abilities will be missing.

Zandalari druid ----> DINOMANCER.
    I was thinking Zandalari female shaman or priest for that voodoo, but you raise a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Really feeling that post-Blizzcon depression.
    Same here. I always feel that way after BlizzCon. It has to happen though; the long wait, I mean. Otherwise it wouldn't taste half as sweet when it finally got here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekPowa View Post
    I wonder what they will do for alt leveling...

Even the most hardcore altomaniacs will say "omg, 120lvls?"
    Heirlooms will still work as they do. Maybe even better, because when you don't overlevel stuff, you get XP for kill at your level, not XP for kill of something way below that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    They didnt mention draenor. So i doubt it
    Yeah, what a pity. I'll make sure to suggest it during PTR, even though doing that on EU forums is most likely wasted effort. At least I'll try.
    Until I see reliable source that Draenor will scale, then I am presuming scaling is only up to 90.
    Last edited by Mahmeya; 2017-11-06 at 08:59 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can direhorns be considered to be... horny bears?
    Vol de Tort Bears?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Same here. I always feel that way after BlizzCon. It has to happen though; the long wait, I mean. Otherwise it wouldn't taste half as sweet when it finally got here.
    True, it always strikes, but with Legion, a lot more info was given and it felt a lot closer, somewhat.

This time, it feels like we got edged with just enough info, with no idea of when an alpha or beta might even start.

Deleted
    So what would be the cool option for Nightborne? Would a warrior be able to go all Legolas with two swords, ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Oke u seem very knowledgeable in regards to DIREHORNE. Here is a question for you:

"How is an direhorned fit in bear cave? Is get stuck with horne? How is climb to get honey? Does it fish SALMENS with horne 2?"

THX
    - Zoibert, the Bear who Considered becoming a Maastrichtian Ceraptosid.
    Direhorns fit inside bear caves by leaving their horns at the threshold Zoibert! They're removable horns! They get honey by charging the tree until the honey yummy falls on the ground, and they fish salmen by IMPALING them in the rivers.

Deleted
    True, it always strikes, but with Legion, a lot more info was given and it felt a lot closer, somewhat.

This time, it feels like we got edged with just enough info, with no idea of when an alpha or beta might even start.
    I hear ya. I'm wondering if that's why they also gave us the Classic announcement. That project seems so early on, it's nowhere near close to release.

Vol de Tort Bears?
    You want a Vol de Tort? You get one! YOU GET ONE TOO!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    They didnt mention draenor. So i doubt it
    It would be weird for 90 to 100 to be the only section of the game to not use level scaling. Draenor's leveling paths are fairly linear / gated, so any level scaling will likely just be used to smooth the process out a bit. The main purpose of scaling is to ensure that you don't outlevel zones before you finish them.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    I hear ya. I'm wondering if that's why they also gave us the Classic announcement. That project seems so early on, it's nowhere near close to release.
    Yeah, that one feels like they just came to an agreement to work on a Classic server last week during a meeting, so they went "Oh wait, we can throw it out at Blizzcon."

Beyond "Yeah, it's happening." and "We want to make it authentic.", they didn't give any information at all. Not on-stage or during interviews.

(Not that I care about Classic servers either way.)

7+ Year Old Account
    I joined this thread quite late, can anyone give me a quick explanation on what's the 'Vol de Tort' stuff?
    --update--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It would be weird for 90 to 100 to be the only section of the game to not use level scaling. Draenor's leveling paths are fairly linear / gated, so any level scaling will likely just be used to smooth the process out a bit. The main purpose of scaling is to ensure that you don't outlevel zones before you finish them.
    Yes, this reasoning makes sense, but nothing is confirmed yet and I'd rather not presume it just because it makes sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that one feels like they just came to an agreement to work on a Classic server last week during a meeting, so they went "Oh wait, we can throw it out at Blizzcon."

Beyond "Yeah, it's happening." and "We want to make it authentic.", they didn't give any information at all. Not on-stage or during interviews.

(Not that I care about Classic servers either way.)
    Maybe because they knew people would ask anyway?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I joined this thread quite late, can anyone give me a quick explanation on what's the 'Vol de Tort' stuff?
    --update--

Yes, this reasoning makes sense, but nothing is confirmed yet and I'd rather not presume it just because it makes sense.
    Vol de Tort means whatever we want it to mean, and it depends on how dirty minded you are.

Origin:
    Someone asked last week how would we name our Tortollan pet (or char if they become playable), I said Voldetort (play off of Voldemort) and somebody said it sounds like a french dessert if you separate it into Vol de Tort. Since then we've been using it for pretty much anything dirty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In a youtube video, Ion graced us with his tremendous Vol de Tort. Someone will link you the video soon.
    Here's the video, but that was just one of the uses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtAgXtwkVhk

7+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, a Vulpera and Tortollan Allied race mini patch will be a fun thing they can add late in BfA. The issue is, who gets what? I assume that since the Vulpera are friendly, the Horde likely will do quests for them in Zandalar so they are probably getting them.

And Tortollans should be another race that can be druids!
    Tortollan are a possibility (some armors might be a problem (Go under or over the shell) since they use the Pandaren skeleton.

Could make them both Neutral races like pandaren? (I'm all for neutral races since it's more realistic that new races get to choose)

5+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, a Vulpera and Tortollan Allied race mini patch will be a fun thing they can add late in BfA. The issue is, who gets what? I assume that since the Vulpera are friendly, the Horde likely will do quests for them in Zandalar so they are probably getting them.
    Vulpera seem like furry goblins to me with their theme and attitude.
    Not sure if some people would like seeing a race from Hearthstone be playable, but I'd be fine with it. Tortoise form instead of bear form!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobz View Post
    Not sure if some people would like seeing a race from Hearthstone be playable, but I'd be fine with it. Tortoise form instead of bear form!
    Afaik, most people here would really love tortollan to be playable

10+ Year Old Account

And Tortollans should be another race that can be druids!
    Well if you want those races, Ogres shouldn't be a problem either.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well if you want those races, Ogres shouldn't be a problem either.
    Difference is that these allied races use existing skeletons that already have playable races (at least Tortollan do), while ogres would need a new player race skele

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobz View Post
    Vulpera seem like furry goblins to me with their theme and attitude.

also there is this bunny race too that the Ogre is holding...
    Maybe a Virmen?

- - - Updated - - -

Difference is that these allied races use existing skeletons that already have playable races (at least Tortollan do), while ogres would need a new player race skele
    Well they could just use the new model they got, and just custom tweak it to make it more different than the Moonkin, and other skeletons etc...
    Maybe if Ogres are playable they could have a sub-race in which Hobgoblins might be playable too. <3
    For the Horde!