10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Old news around these parts haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Ah finally made myself signature for new Expansion \o/
    To pg my good sir
    #TeamSylvanas

anyone seen any sneaky pics or videos taken of stormwind and org from the demo? maybe burnt teldrassil?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    anyone seen any sneaky pics or videos taken of stormwind and org from the demo? maybe burnt teldrassil?
    Wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any at all, they sounded kind of uptight about people recording footage. The only footage I've seen so far was just people messing around in the new zones while interviewing various devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Man, these last 3 pages were a pain to read. We definitely need some kind of news, we're reaching shitposting level that shouldn't be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any at all, they sounded kind of uptight about people recording footage. The only footage I've seen so far was just people messing around in the new zones while interviewing various devs.
    yeah, that's all i can find too.

it's pretty annoying.

Man I can't wait to see in detail the new models for Saurfang, Jaina, Baine and Nathanos.
    I loved Saufang's and Jaina's from what we saw. It made so much difference in Saurfang's case, gave him so much personality. I'm totally rooting for him to get some spotlight and be a good, stable leader for the orcs, they deserve it. I already love Jaina, but I absolutely hated her old model, with those painted on eyes and pink makeup. Her new model is beautiful, it pissed me off that one of the blues addressed a comment on the forums dissing the model. I bet if they made polls they'd see people overwhelmingly love it. I love her naval mage thing going on, and I'm super hyped to see her story in BfA.

Also, seeing the new kultiran humans (only male for now), and how they appear to be gear ready, I'm expecting them to become a new allied race like the zandalari. Maybe they aren't introduced just yet because they first have to tell the story of how Jaina helps all the kultiran houses and takes up the mantle as their new leader. I don't know, but I liked them big humans with fancy beards.

The character I'm least excited about, surprisingly, is Thrall. I don't hate him like many people do, but with so many exciting new things, Thrall's kind of old news and doesn't bring anything new and exciting. I'm way more excited to witness Saurfang's role than Thrall's.

Also, Nathanos getting a model update and seeing how the story's developing for Sylvanas, I'm starting to be afraid for her future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Man I can't wait to see in detail the new models for Saurfang, Jaina, Baine and Nathanos.
    I loved Saufang's and Jaina's from what we saw. It made so much difference in Saurfang's case, gave him so much personality. I'm totally rooting for him to get some spotlight and be a good, stable leader for the orcs, they deserve it. I already love Jaina, but I absolutely hated her old model, with those painted on eyes and pink makeup. Her new model is beautiful, it pissed me off that one of the blues addressed a comment on the forums dissing the model. I bet if they made polls they'd see people overwhelmingly love it. I love her naval mage thing going on, and I'm super hyped to see her story in BfA.

Also, seeing the new kultiran humans (only male for now), and how they appear to be gear ready, I'm expecting them to become a new allied race like the zandalari. Maybe they aren't introduced just yet because they first have to tell the story of how Jaina helps all the kultiran houses and takes up the mantle as their new leader. I don't know, but I liked them big humans with fancy beards.

The character I'm least excited about, surprisingly, is Thrall. I don't hate him like many people do, but with so many exciting new things, Thrall's kind of old news and doesn't bring anything new and exciting. I'm way more excited to witness Saurfang's role than Thrall's.

Also, Nathanos getting a model update and seeing how the story's developing for Sylvanas, I'm starting to be afraid for her future.
    Stop it. You're making me wish it was 2018 already.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    Stop it. You're making me wish it was 2018 already.
    Hahaha! Me too!
    I try to use it as motivation to get through work . Hype drives the boredom away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Hahaha! Me too!
    I try to use it as motivation to get through work . Hype drives the boredom away.
    Antorus isn't even out yet and I'm already waiting for the next expansion.
    Hey

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys want to hear something?

Sylvanas is evil, she attacked first

HURRR DURRRR
    #TeamSylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post

HURRR DURRRR
    Uh I think you mean the whole horde is evil and the alliance are the only good guys in the world.
    Hey

HURRR DURRRR
    I bet someone will actually jump on you for this. :/

10+ Year Old Account

HURRR DURRRR
    Hmm...Well...
    Was curious on why they burned down the night ones tree.

Was Sylvanas doing it to save Azeroth or just being a biatch?
    Or she heard some things during her little encounter (Old God Whispering).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Speak for yourself, I love the Witch Hunt vibe more than "Trolls! Again!"
    Sorry man...
    I just don't care for a Goblin look-a-like nation, with them too. The Kul Tiras people I mean...Errr...Ummm...
    Well I did watch the video...Just really was bored with it...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    Uh I think you mean the whole horde is evil and the alliance are the only good guys in the world.
    I'd say Tauren are not evil. They could be an Alliance race. All the other Horde races are savages either because they're culture is based on it (Orcs) or their leader has no honor (Undead).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If we needed any more proof that a few or all of the Allied races are coming in 7.3.5 rather than 8.0 I just realized that the Heritage armor unlocks at 110 rather than 120

- - - Updated - - -

HURRR DURRRR
    Even Garrosh the man who nuked theramore thinks Sylvanas is evil

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    The clash between the horde and the alliance is only a facade, the real enemy will appear later, it is then that we will have to save (again ...) Azeroth, that's why the name of the extension is "the battle for Azeroth".
    Indeed, the Heart of Azeroth necklace is the main non-datamining indicator that the expansion will soon drop the faction quarrels. If the entire expansion was about that, we'd have gotten something faction-themed.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    If we needed any more proof that a few or all of the Allied races are coming in 7.3.5 rather than 8.0 I just realized that the Heritage armor unlocks at 110 rather than 120

- - - Updated - - -

Even Garrosh the man who nuked theramore thinks Sylvanas is evil
    My point being, i was echoing all these ppl who use this quote

Just because your not the "evil" one. Doesnt mean you cant provoke the attack first.
    #TeamSylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Reading your comment after watching an episode of Rick&Morty, I just read it with Rick's voice.
    Now... Is the time for action.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im probably years late to the party but i just noticed how damn big Belf/high elves damn iris in their eyes are. Huge
    #TeamSylvanas