10+ Year Old Account
    I spent about 2 hours on my velf and got it to 30.

Ima put a lot more work into it tomorrow, I've never really leveled like this (1, or 20-110) in one go.

My goal will be to have my heritage set by the end of the weekend.

I need those void wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allied races were definitely rushed. Should have tested them on ptr and spent another month on ptr. Bugs and they need more customization options tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde weapons are really underwhelming. I think they look nice, but too plain. Look like nice questing or dungeon weapons, but not on par with the alliance ones imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Allied races were definitely rushed. Should have tested them on ptr and spent another month on ptr. Bugs and they need more customization options tbh.
    possibly

but its physically impossible to create programmed content and test it enough to ensure no bugs. they have been out for 2 days on live servers.

and it might be intentional for them to have as many options as they do. Not only is it a case of 'as far as we know this is how its suppose to be" but in fact thats the most likely scenario. Would most of us enjoy more options? yes....and thats true of every other race.

however we have no reason to think its an unfinished product and a few glitches are normal
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well they were released like 2 months ago and they didn't do any touch ups. I think they released them as is and plan on doing more work on BFA. It seems Ztrolls are getting a good bit of work into at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Kind of looks like a throwback to the first PvP weapons. I hope horde gets a cool 2hander too though.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Do we have any idea why Mulgore is underwater?
    We do that every other summer, it's great fun for the kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    Man, the tone between the two sets of allied quests is just way different from each other. Anduin is like "We need allies. See if these people will join us." and then he welcomes them. Sylvanas basically tells you that you'd better MAKE them ally with the horde or else. Then, all she talks about is obedience when they do join.
    "Would you kindly..."

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I understand that they don't unlock before launch or immediately afterwards, but I hope this is not a 8.1/8.1.5 deal.
    Nah, they basically just said you won't unlock them immediately when you reach level 120, but that only implies you need to reach Exalted with their faction as well. They might also impose an artificial delay of 3-5 weeks after launch, but I doubt it's gonna take until 8.1
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

No clue how some folks are leveling so fast. My Nightborne rogue is about 40 percent through level 29 and I'm right at 4 and a half hours. (using heirloom) I did all the quests in Stonetalon and have done the northern part of Southern Barrens.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Dark Iron Dwarves cannot be paladins. Welp, this might upset some people.
    They can, it turned out to be a misinterpretation.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    Any models/information on N'zoth yet?

I wouldn't count on any N'zoth models in beta. If he makes an appearance, he will be final boss most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Well they were released like 2 months ago and they didn't do any touch ups. I think they released them as is and plan on doing more work on BFA. It seems Ztrolls are getting a good bit of work into at least.
    Yeah so far they did quite a nice work with Zandalaris. And tbh unlike others I want for devs to take their time working on them, and make them look best they can.
    Seein how allied races have some issues already.

But what I believe needs to be noted is that Troll Male Zandalari already has some unique animations and less nelven ones, which is a very good sign.
    He has uniqe casting animations, new bow animation, and dance is still work in progress, if they would adress sitting animation aswell I'd be very happy and I could ignore other borrowed from nelf animations.

On top of that Zandalari female has a really nice idle animation too.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    https://twitter.com/perculia/status/958527912503689216

Perculia complaining that she can't run BFA on her mac? Is she implying that she has been playing?
    I'm sure she's not a stranger to installing clients before they're officially released.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    i personally loved Cata. The Story, the Zone Ravamps, only was sad, that the Path of the Titans got canceled because i love Character Progression Systems...(Rip Talent Trees)
    Well, we get that now. Azerite = Path of the Titans 2.0

Deleted
    Rofl Path of the Titans.
    The thing that we never knew what it was how it would have worked. They only showed one or two screenshots at Blizzcon 2009 and never heard from it again.

But sure, it was the best feature ever

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Well, we get that now. Azerite = Path of the Titans 2.0
    Well, actually 3.0, the Artifact system was more or less a continuation of the idea. Although Path of the Titans would have been more like a talent system in that you couldn't unlock everything at the same time.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Rofl Path of the Titans.
    The thing that we never knew what it was how it would have worked. They only showed one or two screenshots at Blizzcon 2009 and never heard from it again.

But sure, it was the best feature ever
    I did not say it would be the best feature ever.
    I did say, it would be the missing (good) Character Progression System we needed in Cata, because the Glyph-System was not really mentionable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm sure she's not a stranger to installing clients before they're officially released.
    What kind of awful person would ever do that. /s
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

new headcanon: Shadochi is Perc's secret forum personality.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    new headcanon: Shadochi is Perc's secret forum personality.
    And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or more likely she is just saying that her Mac cannot handle BfA considering they released min specs.
    From what I remember Legion alpha client also had issues with Mac, so probably not related to min specs. Why anyone would game on a Mac i beyond me(I do agree that they are pretty good for other things tho).