If it's a faction that refused The Old gods whispers and power, they may be less developped that the naga we know... Hell, they could be two legged

And there is this guy.

Neptulon is not under the control of the old gods, and this Naga serves Neptulon. Bet there are others like him

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Skar%27this_the_Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post

welp
    Even if the "7" at the end of 2017 was in the same font and colour as the rest, we all now Gamescom is at the end of August this year! Nice try though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    If it's a faction that refused The Old gods whispers and power, they may be less developped that the naga we know... Hell, they could be two legged

And there is this guy.

Neptulon is not under the control of the old gods, and this Naga serves Neptulon. Bet there are others like him

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Skar%27this_the_Heretic
    They were. Untill Titans get their way to Azeroth and imprisoned the Old Gods. Thus resulting to War of the Elements. The Shaman will reunite the said elements that was used by the Old Gods against them.

Azshara and the Old God of the depths are now planning use Neptulon so there could be a way for N'Zoth to break free.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-09 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    They were. Untill Titans get their way to Azeroth and imprisoned the Old Gods. Thus resulting to War of the Elements. The Shaman will reunite the said elements that was used by the Old Gods against them.

Azshara and the Old God of the depths are now planning use Neptulon so there could be a way for N'Zoth to break free.
    I could be mistaken, but I was under the impression that Neptulon was in the class hall for shamans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I was under the impression that Neptulon was in the class hall for shamans.
    I think he showed up yes, along with the other elemental lords.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yeap you are correct, he is.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

welp
    Is this a photoshop? if not,

*high pitched scream like a little girl* (someone please, I know there is a verb in english precisely for this, what was it again?

EDIT: Hold on a minute, gamescom is towards the end of august! time for me to crawl back into my rock of shame.
    EDIT2: Man that 7 is terribad, excitement is a powerful drug

And as for nagas mounts they could add chariots for all I care. The way I see it in my head, if done right, there is nothing more cooler than naga riding a chariot pulled by a steed of choice. Not every mount will be compatible with chariots of course, but we already have racial mount restriction, whats couple more? And to make it even cooler chariots are new collectibles exclusively for nagas, from Father Winter's sleigh to Old God -ish chariot of doom and destruction (with tentacles (tm))

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes Neptulon did. The Earthen ring united the elements, however, there is no doubt that since he is the strongest elemental lord, has affinity over the sea, has a powerful trident and a ruler of the oceans, he like all the others even the demi-Gods can get corrupted. And in the future we must subdue him and get him back on our sides, like Thunderaan.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-09 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post

*high pitched scream like a little girl* (someone please, I know there is a verb in english precisely for this, what was it again?

EDIT: Hold on a minute, gamescom is towards the end of august! time for me to crawl back into my rock of shame.
    Unfortunately it is clearly photoshop. The number 7 in the end does not even have the same font and color gradient as the other numbers.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

7+ Year Old Account
    Because it would be a stupid addition to the game. For example, outside of going neutral, there's no sub-race option for the blood elves
    Whitered/Nightborne... In Suramar you side by side with them.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Yes Neptulon did the Earthen ring united elements however, there is no doubt that since he isthe strongest elemental lord, has affinity over the sea, has a powerful trident and a ruler of the seas, he like all the others even the demi-Gods can get corrupted. And in the future we must subdue him and get him back on our sides like Al-akir.
    So, in other words, head-canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Unfortunately it is clearly photoshop. The number 7 in the end does not even have the same font and color gradient as the other numbers.
    Don't worry, I've been on my way to the shame cave for 2 minutes

welp
    But isn't gamescom the 22nd through 26th, as noted by this post: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...-gamescom-2017
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quh View Post
    I loved Vashjir... and a Kul Tiras / South Seas expansion would surely have some Naga related underwater zones...

If I was a dev? Here are my 2 cents: Island-Hopping ^^
    Something like... you get an own boat... customize and upgrade it (like garrison/class hall)... then sail from one island to another, Kul Tiras, Zandalar, Kezan, whatever...... fight trolls, pirates, Old god corruption ... and at some point submarine Naga underwater... good times . Guess we just have to wait :-))
    Yeah, they must invent some way to help us travel between isles and I hope it will be something more creative than just portals. And they don't really can make expansion continent from every isle (maybe, just maybe Kul Tiras or Zandalar could serve as continent), because we have Chronicle now and we know that other isles are much smaller than Broken Isles.

I think in South Seas expansion they would want to show us all remaining isles, it would be strange to come back later just for one isle. Year ago I came up with that idea:

a)Title: Black Empire
    b) capital city: Kezan City rebuilded by Goblins and Gnomes
    c) Levelling zones - Kezan/Undermine (Goblin/old god theme), Tel Abim (naga/banana theme), Plunder Isle (pirate theme; 3 boss raid), Zandalar (troll theme; 7 boss raid)
    d) Max level zone (Suramar style) - Kul Tiras, we infiltrate secret N'zoth cult; tier 1 raid - human theme with some void corruption, last boss Jaina
    e) Patch 8.1 - Ulduar revamped as 5 man Karazhan style
    f) 8.2 - Naga invasion, Nazjatar zone, raid with Azshara as final boss
    g) 8.3 - we finally deal with N'zoth, Nyalotha zones (which is rather our stand of mind that actual place in Azeroth).

All this could make expansion more packed than Legion. After that only known place on Azeroth unexplored by us would be area north of Stratholme, which could be used as levelling "continent" in Bolvar/Sylvanas/Scourge 2.0/necromancer expansion.

welp
    Change date, hack into Blizz twitter and post this. They would have no choice ;D.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-07-09 at 06:34 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, in other words, head-canon.
    A proven fact. Which amongst the raid boss and expansions are our raid enemies? Weren't they Ysera the Dreamer turned into nightmare Dragon? The twilight Fathet who is Benedictus? Or the Emerald Nightmare demi gods who became foes? We even fought Illidan himself. The Warchieft of the Iron Horde Grommash who once along became part of protagonists. I could cite more. Fyi the only elemetal lord which we haven't fought with and vanquished and not replaced yet is Therazane and Neptulon. If the Dragon aspect that once fought them get to be our foe Malygos, Neltharion, Ysra why not even these Elemental lords and even Alexstraza and Nozdormu. It's just a matter of time and a question of when. When would be the time? Whenthe perfect condition and scenario are all in place.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-09 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yeah, they must invent some way to help us travel between isles and I hope it will be something more creative than just portals. And they don't really can make expansion continent from every isle (maybe, just maybe Kul Tiras or Zandalar could serve as continent), because we have Chronicle now and we know that other isles are much smaller than Broken Isles.

I think in South Seas expansion they would want to show us all remaining isles, it would be strange to come back later just for one isle. Year ago I came up with that idea:

a)Title: Black Empire
    b) capital city: Kezan City rebuilded by Goblins and Gnomes
    c) Levelling zones - Kezan/Undermine (Goblin/old god theme), Tel Abim (naga/banana theme), Plunder Isle (pirate theme; 3 boss raid), Zandalar (troll theme; 7 boss raid)
    d) Max level zone (Suramar style) - Kul Tiras, we infiltrate secret N'zoth cult; tier 1 raid - human theme with some void corruption, last boss Jaina
    e) Patch 8.1 - Ulduar revamped as 5 man Karazhan style
    f) 8.2 - Naga invasion, Nazjatar zone, raid with Azshara as final boss
    g) 8.3 - we finally deal with N'zoth, Nyalotha zones (which is rather our stand of mind that actual place in Azeroth).

All this could make expansion more packed than Legion. After that only known place on Azeroth unexplored by us would be area north of Stratholme, which could be used as levelling "continent" in Bolvar/Sylvanas/Scourge 2.0/necromancer expansion.

Change date, hack into Blizz twitter and post this. They would have no choice ;D.
    Some of y'all continue to post nonsensical claptrap, and the idea that Blizzard is going to give us the entirety of the South Seas (Kul Tiras isn't in the South Seas nor is it near it) in a single expansion is wishful thinking. Until something else shows up, the upcoming expansion will be centered around Kul Tiras, Baradin Bay, and the Channel Isles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of y'all continue to post nonsensical claptrap, and the idea that Blizzard is going to give us the entirety of the South Seas (Kul Tiras isn't in the South Seas nor is it near it) in a single expansion is wishful thinking. Until something else shows up, the upcoming expansion will be centered around Kul Tiras, Baradin Bay, and the Channel Isles.
    But mind that it does not necessarily have to be South Seas centered. If it's finally an Azshara expac, it can perfectly comprise Maelstrom + South Seas + Kul'Tiras.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

You shouldn't call it "nonsensical claptrap" because it doesn't make sense to you. It makes perfect sense to me and to others, especially IF Kul'Tiras has moved (as stated during Cataclysm) further south. I really don't see why you're stuck on the idea that a South Seas expansion with disconnected islands isn't possible. Is it because we can't swim from one island to another? Because we can't fly from one to the other? Well, I've got a solution for you: transport ships and a loading screen. Kaboom, problem solved, we have an expansion of disconnected yet deconnected zones which all share the same Naval/Exotic/Maritime theme and are yet different enough to serve the purpose of an expansion.

Again, really, I can't say for sure it's gonna happen or not gonna happen, but you ruling it out straight away and calling it nonsensical claptrap is condescending and biased. It could work, same goes for your "Baradin Bay" expansion if Blizzard decides to diversify and retcon the whole zone. We know nothing FOR SURE at the moment.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post

EDIT2: Man that 7 is terribad, excitement is a powerful drug
    The word you're looking for might be shriek?

Regardless if Neptulon is now part of the united elements they are not invulnerable to the influence and whispers of the Old Gods. Not sure if ingame his trident was indeed stolen and used by the Nagas.

The tidestone of Golgonneth is a hot target of Azshara recently as seen in Legion quests dungeon and ToS raid.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-09 at 07:14 PM.