Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Tbh I thought it'd be bigger.

I'm okay not having it.
    I mean its still pretty honkin big though! Not too mention the first portable auctioneer.... Not even Engi's get that and thats something we have legit been crying about since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Because the faction war is the window dressing, not actually taking content from someone else. If you want that shit you can go outside and enjoy reality.
    I *really* don't see what's wrong with that, nor as something to get toxic over. Just my opinion.

The mount has auctioneer?

Fuckign OP.

It is kind of annoying that we have to quest with both factions before completing the first part of the Pathfinder achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    auctioneer and whats the other one ?
    Probably another repair vendor, least I hope.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    For the 1 dude who maybe cares Mia Greymane doesn't die after Teldrassil, she's in the Cathedral in Stormwind after Tel, helping out or something.

As the one dude I appreciate you letting me know and am quite pleased!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It is kind of annoying that we have to quest with both factions before completing the first part of the Pathfinder achievement.
    It's almost like... Blizz wants you to play all the content they developed..

I doubt that will stay in, the outcry alone will make them change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I doubt that will stay in, the outcry alone will make them change it.
    I wouldnt be too sure, Blizz has been doing a better job then in years past with holding their ground instead of listening to a very vocal few whiner babies.

That's a thing? The fuck? Lol, so assume you play exclusively one faction and burned your boost already, you now have to slug through the new extraordinarily slow leveling process from start to finish? Wonderful.

It's almost like... Blizz wants you to play all the content they developed..
    It's almost like they didn't say that one side's experience will be enough to make up for what we saw in Legion when questing on a character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vapenaysh View Post
    That's a thing? The fuck? Lol, so assume you play exclusively one faction and burned your boost already, you now have to slug through the new extraordinarily slow leveling process from start to finish? Wonderful.
    That's a weird mental fetish, one where you're so delighted to see somebody merely express their displeasure with something.

I have multiple Horde and Alliance characters at max level anyway. I'm sorry if your excitement won't hold because of these news.

Quote Originally Posted by dethavin View Post
    I wouldnt be too sure, Blizz has been doing a better job then in years past with holding their ground instead of listening to a very vocal few whiner babies.
    This isn't even a "whiner babies" issue. There's absolutely no reason why they should force you to play both factions. I still think this is misinterpreted as the other faction zones unlock at 120 and probably have specific quests which count for that meta achievement. Otherwise, it is a very stupid decision.

That's a weird mental fetish where you're so delighted by seeing somebody merely express their displeasure with something.

I have multiple Horde and Alliance characters at max level anyway. I'm sorry if your excitement won't hold because of these news.
    I think you misunderstood. I didn't mean you as in you in particular, just in general. I apologize if that wasn't clear.

Quote Originally Posted by dethavin View Post
    You seem to be very self-entitled about this to qualify people as "whiner babies" simply because they don't like some news. Is it that much of a problem if people express disliking of a certain feature lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vapenaysh View Post
    I think you misunderstood. I didn't mean you as in you in particular, just in general. I apologize if that wasn't clear.
    I'm sorry myself. Now that I've re-read what you wrote and saw this reply, I understand what you meant. Though you were put off by the fact that I expected to not have to level through both factions' zones.

Yeah, basically if you play only one faction/planned to play only one faction in BfA you can not unlock flying, at least according to the current achievement criteria.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-05-16 at 03:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you take some pictures for us?
    I was but got dced and now servers are down.

I got a good bit of the city done. Album coming soon. Ill do the other half once servers come up. I got a couple shots of the non player area, but seemed kinda different to me.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2018-05-16 at 03:37 AM.

How's the NPC count in Boralus?
    It's definitely a lot more populated now. Lots more 'flavor'/'filler' NPCs walking around. Guards give directions now.

Took some screenshots, but was getting disconnected every ~10min and I need to log for today.
    https://imgur.com/a/E80pWqK

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kul'tiras has a freaking BOAT that runs to it.

This is the best news all Beta.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting a second album. Might be some repeats from the last one in there. Give it a few mins to process all of them and I will update this post.

Edit: Second album here. They arent in the order I took them, but dont have time to rearrange them. https://imgur.com/a/Rx61HIq
    Last edited by Chickat; 2018-05-16 at 03:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Kul'tiras has a freaking BOAT that runs to it.

This is the best news all Beta.
    You mean the dock one? Zuldazar has had one in Echo Isles in Durotar for like 3 weeks now lol. Good that they added one and not another portal.