Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    That's literally what Blizzard will be saying when prepatch ships though

To expand, I do think they're pretty close to being finished and will likely ship in 8.0 like the other allied races did in 7.3.5, only to be unlocked later. But quoting something and implying it is an actual Blizzard quote is still misleading. Don't do that.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2018-07-03 at 07:24 AM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    The storm didn't fly over.

It's just that testers/forum posters that know about it have given up posting feedback/complaining.

It falls on deaf ears.

BfA launch is going to be biblical. Who wants to come work in the salt mine with me?

When the masses find out about the amount of moronic changes it's gonna be hilarious.
    Super excited to see the biggest shit show wow forums ever seen when the pre patch goes live
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Seems he was missing? Regardless, he is younger than Jaina, so if they both show up at the same time, Jaina is still the heir, plus and more importantly, he might not even want the Admiralty, and simply believes Jaina deserves it and he's okay with that.

It does seem like they forgot that making Tandred canon should make him Lord Admiral, so the only thing that makes sense to keep him alive is to have him missing temporarely and only have him resurface once that Jaina returned. So as long they just make him support Jaina, there isn't really an issue. It's just rather convenient that he was indisposed, and even that could be by design -he could have actually purposely being MIA-
    i'd LOVE it if like....He knew his father was excessive and that Jaina had a good head on her shoulders so while he was freaked out by the news he gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking Father must have taken it to far or 'there is more to the story" and he left to do his own thing because he couldnt stand his families vitriol
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Seems he was missing? Regardless, he is younger than Jaina, so if they both show up at the same time, Jaina is still the heir, plus and more importantly, he might not even want the Admiralty, and simply believes Jaina deserves it and he's okay with that.

It does seem like they forgot that making Tandred canon should make him Lord Admiral, so the only thing that makes sense to keep him alive is to have him missing temporarely and only have him resurface once that Jaina returned. So as long they just make him support Jaina, there isn't really an issue. It's just rather convenient that he was indisposed, and even that could be by design -he could have actually purposely being MIA-
    Yeah, that's why I asked. I mean, first he's missing and then he's there at that ceremony after apparently being dead and even having his own tomb at Proudmoore Keep, right next to Daelin's.

Either way, he's the male heir and should therefor be the ruler. I suspect there'll be bad blood between Tandred and Jaina. Tandred could also have been corrupted by Azshara because his tomb's plaque says that he's been lost at sea due to a storm. On top of this, we can assum that he didn't forgive Jaina that she betrayed their father.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    These two should just get together and Taelia can become the Queen of Stormwind, and Anduin still be King of Stormwind...
    With all the hints being dropped in Before the Storm it's getting pretty obvious that's what'll happen.
    Taelia will become Anduin's queen, her parents are Bolvar and Calia. Calia will take over as leader of the Forsaken and Baine as Warchief of the Horde. With friendship and blood ties established between the high leadership of both factions they can end the faction conflict again for the foreseeable future.

And then we're ready for another Lich King expansion with Bolvar fucking it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Of the four houses leading Kul'Tiras:
    Stormsong is devastated since they were serving N'zoth and Azshara
    Ashvane is destroyed for treason and has attacked both the Lady Admiral and Boralus and a host of other crimes.
    Waycrest is reduced to a single female heir who has to stay in Drustvar since situation there is still grim.
    All that is left is Proudmore, with Katherine proven incompetent since she let Ashvane do as she pleased even when it was clear to anyone willing to listen that she was using slaves, consorted with pirates and controlled crime. So Katherine abdicating to her only relative who likely visibly helped save Boralus from a siege and brought with her the allies that saved the kingdom is not THAT far fetched. I mean who else is there? They could make the player Admiral I guess but I think some people here would rather /wrist than be heroes.
    The people there have a fucking children's rhyme about her betraying the country. That is like bin-laden running for US president. I could see it happening if they had written her to be the driving force behind the player's action on every step while helping along herself, but she was busy being imprisoned and sentenced to death at first sight. I'm not saying the outcome is impossible to achieve, but the story is not supporting it (yes, even with Jaina going casually (guardian of tirisfal)^10 again to save the city), at least yet. I could see it happening after some more story after 8.1., but it's incredibly forced at this point in time; the usual blizzard writing: "we want this outcome, here you have 3 5 minute quests to achiev that".

Two week warning starting today?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

These two should just get together and Taelia can become the Queen of Stormwind, and Anduin still be King of Stormwind...

- - - Updated - - -

It is so obvious!!!!! We will also have family drama when we have to kill Bolivar

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Aeluron is right. Blizzard isn't gonna bother wasting resources on a model change.
    Who says they need to change the model?

Are you assuming someone's gender based on external characteristics? Come on, it is <current year>, don't be a bigot!

Is it me or why are Anduin and Jaina so HUGE?

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Is it me or why are Anduin and Jaina so HUGE?
    Important named NPCs are always big.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That makes sense in a scenario or in a raid, but not in a cutscene .

Anduin's big in that scene because the average player would run off immediately after the quest and not stick around to hear the plot-bomb of Taelia being Bolvar's kid. Big model = easier to catch the eye.

Of course, that's implying the average non-DK player knows who Bolvar is.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Anduin's big in that scene because the average player would run off immediately after the quest and not stick around to hear the plot-bomb of Taelia being Bolvar's kid. Big model = easier to catch the eye.

Of course, that's implying the average non-DK player knows who Bolvar is.
    I mean, everyone was here for Wrath... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It is a visibility thing they are not bigger in cannon it is just so that they are easy to pick out at a glance when a lot of people are milling around. They do this with basically all major NPC in areas where a lot of people would be.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    It is a visibility thing they are not bigger in cannon it is just so that they are easy to pick out at a glance when a lot of people are milling around. They do this with basically all major NPC in areas where a lot of people would be.
    And they also auto-dismount you near a major NPC

Kinda reminds me a lot of the Human General guy from the first cinematic in Warcraft III;
    That armor with the shield and sword transmogs from the world of warcraft movie would be like maximum alliance look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    That armor with the shield and sword transmogs from the world of warcraft movie would be like maximum alliance look.
    we need a Lordaeron shield like the one he is holding. with a huge 'L' on it. and a Lordaeron tabard. then we will have the complete classic wc3 alliance look

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    we need a Lordaeron shield like the one he is holding. with a huge 'L' on it. and a Lordaeron tabard. then we will have the complete classic wc3 alliance look
    There's the shield from Heroic Culling of Stratholm dungeon.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I think this is the most like him you can look:

Surely that's based on that guy, looks very similar.