10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Very specific numbers you have there.
    "I need exactly 21 new islands. Fewer would be inadequate. More would be absurd."

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagakure View Post
    "I need exactly 21 new islands. Fewer would be inadequate. More would be absurd."
    k Dadgar. Whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    While the map with all the islands is beautiful, it is far too crowded imo; many of those islands should be quite smaller. I also don't see why Ogrezonia should crowd the map so badly, since the singular refence to it does not place it in the map, Ogrezonia would fit better in an empty area (e.g. SE of Tanaris)
    Again, I've made all these islands bigger in order to make them more visible, like the Broken Isles. Ogrezonia was added there because it seemed right in my mind next to Hiji, as we know very little about both!

And as requested, I've just added Island of Doctor Lapidis and Gillijim's Isle.

https://imgur.com/RDnD8dN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Again, I've made all these islands bigger in order to make them more visible, like the Broken Isles. Ogrezonia was added there because it seemed right in my mind next to Hiji, as we know very little about both!

Next could you add your mom?

Next could you add your mom?
    That was really rude.

5+ Year Old Account
    if be so many Islands... How long i must up my archeology. From island to island by my ship. too many time.

Quote Originally Posted by Julisel View Post
    if be so many Islands... How long i must up my archeology. From island to island by my ship. too many time.
    It won't be that many islands if this concept is any close to what Blizzard has in mind, no worries! It's just a listing of all the potential islands they could make us visit.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was really rude.
    Was supposed to be funny, but if you were legitimately offended I apologize.

5+ Year Old Account
    If they saved concept close islands, we can get broken islands again.

Was supposed to be funny, but if you were legitimately offended I apologize.
    It's okay. It's difficult to grasp a person's tone on a written message haha!

Thanks. I still have hope that some day we will visit them in a South Seas expac.

5+ Year Old Account
    How do u think, Blizzard first open new Raid or annonce new xpac for blizzcon?
    We first see end sinematic or sineatic fo new xpac?
    Last edited by Julisel; 2017-10-20 at 08:27 AM.

Probably the final raid end cinematic first, as the Wound is likely to be relevant.

5+ Year Old Account
    Probably the final raid end cinematic first, as the Wound is likely to be relevant.
    But at Cata we first get Annonce MoP after last raid Cata.

Pretty sure the opening will be new xpac teaser trailer + the announcement of the upcoming expansion with feature list afterwards. The announcement is the most important (WoW) thing on Blizzcon so it must be first.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

But at Cata we first get Annonce MoP after last raid Cata.
    Yeah it's true, but the end of Cata's last raid didn't have a direct consequence leading us into the next expansion. It would be a bit weird if the expansion trailer starts like this "As the wound in Silithus gets more unstable and ancient foes try to put their hands on the power of Azeroth's blood." and people are like "Wait, what?". So either they tell us what happens, or they show us the raid end cinematic and then the expansion trailer! They're probably gonna do an intro with what happened and then bam, next expansion pack and features trailer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    People always get confused with the whole sub race thing. Subraces are literally just more customization options go 90% of the races. When we ask for them we are essentially just using a buzzword to ask for more options. That's it. That's all.
    Probably because in MMOs where there are sub races it is an option after racial selection but before general customization. And it applies to all races in equal measure.

So I see we are still discussing RotL and subraces. Nothing happened while I was asleep.

Yeah it's true, but the end of Cata's last raid didn't have a direct consequence leading us into the next expansion. It would be a bit weird if the expansion trailer starts like this "As the wound in Silithus gets more unstable and ancient foes try to put their hands on the power of Azeroth's blood." and people are like "Wait, what?". So either they tell us what happens, or they show us the raid end cinematic and then the expansion trailer! They're probably gonna do an intro with what happened and then bam, next expansion pack and features trailer!
    I don't know that the wound is relevant. Theramore (another destroyed location you can shift back into the old version of) wasn't really. Besides, like I've said previously, even if the wound is a core part, they don't need to mention it to do the sort of stuff that generally happens in an announcement trailer.

They dont HAVE to directly reference it, they could say "The aftermath of our war with the Legion weakened the <something something>" type thing... There are many angles they could take.

What we've got as potential new zones in the South Sea expansion:
    Kul'Tiras - a forested island with vegetation probably like in Hillsbrad or Gilneas;
    Zandalar - a tropical island covered in jungle;
    Kezan - I imagine it as a covered in ash zone with a volcano in the middle (similar to Burning Steppes);
    Plunder Isle - tropical but vegetation probably not as lush as on Zandalar (it could be similar to Tanaris coastline);
    Dragon Isles - it's hard to tell what they would be like but, judging by their potentially northern location, they are not tropical islands;
    Tel Abim - probably another tropical island covered in jungle.

Now, what i want to say is that its highly unlikely that we'll get two similarly themed zones (I mean covered in jungle Zandalar and Tel Abim). From which I conclude that we are not going to see Tel Abim in the game.