Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    It's been in the files since Burning Crusade, unused and incomplete.

If I remember correctly the Fel Orc has one too.
    Oh okay, thank you. And yes there's an option for female Fel Orc indeed.
    Oh well, it was worth the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Here's an example/proof it's been there for awhile.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Broken#Female_Broken_draenei
    I just remember myself because back then I was super into looking at models in the model viewer and equipping armor sets on them lol

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thehiddenshadow View Post
    This means they could easily develop a female model an enhance the male models too (Kinda like what they did with the Krokul)
    They'd be developing it from square one. So no easier than developing a female Tortollan, or Murloc, or Forest Troll...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

im still on #TeamPlayableMurlocs

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They'd be developing it from square one. So no easier than developing a female Tortollan, or Murloc, or Forest Troll...
    i agree with you but still at the same time atleast a male model is fully there so they'd atleast have something to build off of ya know?

No need for trademark registration this time because the name on next xpack is "world of warcraft : azeroth"

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    No need for trademark registration this time because the name on next xpack is "world of warcraft : azeroth"
    I'd love it! Fuuuuuull revamp and shit.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'd love it! Fuuuuuull revamp and shit.
    *ion walks out on stage after announcement trailer with a shirt with a huge azeroth globe on it*

I was going for: The Final Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I'd totally be on #TeamSoftReboot if I believed it was something they would do.

Unfortunately, I don't think Blizzard is prepared to invest the resources required into rebuilding the game from the ground up at this point in its lifespan. It's more likely that they'll continue with the traditional expansions until the game dies.
    I'm hopeful, you never know! Also they might realize a fully revamped Azeroth with brand new storylines and scaling tech could draw many more players to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Guys, a question.

I'm using the model viewer, checking some models and stuff. The models for lightforged draenei crash the client, as do the broken. Now, while I'm not able to open the models, I did notice one thing. There's a few races in the model viewer that only have male models, like the Forest Troll for example. Makes sense, since only male forest trolls have a unique model, and a lot of npcs only have male models. BUT I noticed that the Broken, which we've only seen male models, has an option for female models. The Forest Troll, for example, does not have it. Neither do the Taunka, or Tuskarr, or Ice trolls, or Vrykul. Does anyone know if it's always been like this?
    What model is in that female option? There's none that we know of.
    It has always been like that.

Female broken model is just a vertical half of a female Tauren without head or textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It has always been like that.

Female broken model is just a vertical half of a female Tauren without head or textures.
    That must be quite terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    ALLOW ME TO DECIDE THE FINAL BOSSES FOR EACH TIER NEXT EXPANSION:

8.0's Final Boss: Queen Azshara.

8.1/8.2's Final Boss: N'zoth.

And, lastly, 8.3's Final Boss: CORRUPTED AZEROTH!

Trust me. After this, the Void Lord's won't be bored any longer.
    Azshara is no low-tier boss. Either she's the boss before we fight N'zoth or she gets her own mid / end tier of an expansion.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-10-30 at 07:39 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Probably already been said to death but my theory is void elves for alliance and nightborne for horde. That way alliance get a version of blood elves and horde get a version of night elves.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Azshara is now low-tier boss. Either she's the boss before we fight N'zoth or she gets her own mid / end tier of an expansion.
    Yeah, she's expected to be like Argus. Hopefully devs will talk about her like Argus last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or she outsmarts N'zoth and claims more power than he has. If Alleria gets to be strong enough to solo an Old God, ffs why can Azshara not do the same given millenia of planning? What do people think she has been doing for the past few millenia at the bottom of the sea right on top of the wound left by Aman'thul constantly bleeding Azeroth's blood, primming her scales?
    Yep. And doing some manicure. Or maybe pedicure but she has no feet so... uhm.

Giant Serpent = Leviathan = "Azshara unleashed"? Or maybe N'zoth is a giant serpent and no squid / octopus?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe she is trying to french braid her snake hair but the damn snakes keep coming to life and unbraid themselves. I can easily see that task taking aeons.
    Ewww snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Azshara is no low-tier boss. Either she's the boss before we fight N'zoth or she gets her own mid / end tier of an expansion.
    I would of thought xavius to be in that category too though.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    I would of thought xavius to be in that category too though.
    Xavius has always been the kind to think he's better than he is and bite off more than he can chew, he was strong, but he wasn't as strong as he ever believed he was which is why he got made a fool of by Malfurion every time they met until Legion

Azshara is every bit the threat she believes herself to be, she's a world-ender if she decided to turn her full power towards a single goal and definitely material for a penultimate or even final boss of an expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Xavius has always been the kind to think he's better than he is and bite off more than he can chew, he was strong, but he wasn't as strong as he ever believed he was which is why he got made a fool of by Malfurion every time they met until Legion

Azshara is every bit the threat she believes herself to be, she's a world-ender if she decided to turn her full power towards a single goal and definitely material for a penultimate or even final boss of an expansion
    If Azshara is anything but the final boss of an expansion, I think it'd be a waste.